Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Golden Retribution!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle
Clients
Emmanuelle

Golden Retribution!  Empty
PostSubject: Golden Retribution!    Golden Retribution!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:57 pm

Golden Retribution

[After what he considered a truly embarrassing debut, Kenneth Ishikari rests at one of the few actual villas on the WrestleWorld island. While Lady Maria has been able to encourage him to work out and await the next opportunity, not even her gentle encouragement or the exquisite tones of the great Pavarotti can soothe the Golden Voice’s anger. A phone call from an old friend didn’t help matters at all.]

Kenneth: What now, Carlos?

[His Excellency can’t help but growl as he hears Carlos’s snickering on the other side of the phone. Lady Maria tries to clutch at his arm to calm him but he pulls away, frustrated.]

Carlos: Did...DID I HEAR RIGHT? MY DUDE, YOU GOT BEAT BY A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL! YOU HAVE TO WIN A TITLE NOW! YOU NEVER GONNA LIVE THAT SHIT DOWN, MY BOY! HAHAHAHA….LEMME GUESS...SHE CUT YOU OFF WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO GRAB YOUR MIC OR SOMETHING!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kenneth: Carlos. She was lucky and she cheated. I fought fairly, honorably. She will one day pay for her treachery in the ring. Plus….I was jetlagged, forced to compete in a filthy, dusty dojo where the inhabitants apparently don’t bathe and haven’t been properly vaccinated! I feared for my very existence! 

Carlos: Of course you did. Kinda funny how that always seems to work out with you. Oh, by the way, I heard you picked up April’s ticket to the Feast of the Fallen match. That is a very interesting concept there. 

Kenneth: It’s indeed an interesting one. You know what the outcome will be.

Carlos: I sure do...unless (snickers)...you run into another kid again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Kenneth angrily tosses the phone away as Maria clutches at his arm again, the beautiful woman managing to soothe him this time.]

Kenneth: My dearest Maria...this is unacceptable! Not only was I defeated by a mere girl, my musical ensemble was not even properly televised! I poured out my heart and soul in front of those smelly cretins in Shogun territory, but not a single soul heard my voice! 

Maria: You’ll have your chance to entertain the masses soon, love. You’ll be in a six person tag team contest! And we will finally have our full entrance, our voices guiding people all over the world to a better place! 

Kenneth: I will be prepared this time, and not only will my radiant voice echo through the arena like a beautiful symphony, but my kicks will bring the opposition to their knees. Research! 

[Maria immediately unlatches herself to His Excellency before retrieving a massive folder of information, pages upon pages devoted to each fighter.]

Kenneth: What is this?! Why so much!? AND WHY IS THE FONT SO SMALL!? 

Maria: I’m sorry, I-

Kenneth: IT'S JUST LIKE THE FONT FOR THAT STUPID TOURNAMENT! I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! 

[And so Kenneth’s research began, studying the attributes of opponents and teammates alike, his constant swearing and complaints about the readability of the notes given to him drowning out even the legendary voice of Pavarotti]

This was a difficult time for me. Defeats are not new, even to someone as skilled as I. However, the very fact that I was cheated and defeated by a child is something that is unforgivable! The referee in that match blatantly ignored her cheating! She...WAS TOO CUTE! I WAS DISTRACTED! The cutest wrestler in the world!? How can someone fight against that? This time however, there is only MY beauty, my radiance on display. The talent is mine and mine alone. Just look at all the competitors who have been gathered for this contest.

Colt Montoya, how dare you speak to me in such a filthy, common vernacular! The voice that you hear when I make my way to the ring is MY VERY OWN, and I, sir, am NOT obese. Also, who gave you the privilege to address me as anything other than “Your Excellency”? I am the most talented athlete that you will ever meet in your pitiful existence. My thunderous kicks will silence all doubts. As for your lewd insinuations towards my sweet Maria, you would suffer greatly if you even breathe in her direction! She is pure, perfection, a goddess given human form...and she is mine. I don’t know why you anger me though. Perhaps it’s just you being so ugly and common. You probably can’t even sing a child’s nursery song with any particular talent. And...what is BTS? Is that some sort of code for narcotics? What do they have to do with music? 

You common people never cease to amaze me. 

Speaking of common people, this Aoi Akuma, I know very little about him to be frank. I know that he was supposedly upset because I was invited to compete on a proper show this week in front of hopefully more people than were in that cramped little dojo. Everywhere I go, no matter how small or great the audience, my mission, my reason for existence is to captivate, intoxicate and inspire. Why is this fat man with the mask so angry? No matter. I’ll humor him and prove that I’m fully deserving of my status and in fact deserve much more than I have been given. I was pushed into a match of significant meaning without even lifting a finger. Even in defeat, facing such obstacles as jetlag and neverending cuteness, I showed more poise and skill than most of wrestleworld will ever witness! 

Things have gotten off to a most auspicious start for me, but this time, there will be no hesitation. There will be nothing but my voice, my vision, and my kicks ruling the day! There seems to be a lot of questioning of my voice by you lowly common folk, and I will show you how someone of nobility fights. A man of my stature shouldn’t even be involved in a “six man tag” or Trios match as they call it, but here I am, willing to grace my adoring public with my presence. Mr. Sharpe, my dear Mr. Sharpe, you and the walking stick figure that is our partner need not worry about me pulling my end. In fact, my ability is more than enough to carry the three of us to a wonderful victory, my debut on WrestleWorld’s main show! All you have to do is allow me to guide you. WWH? The Golden Voice has no memory of such things. My only concerns are the glory and fortune that await me in WrestleWorld and the Rosso Battalion's conquest of Gamma Pro. Such trivial knowledge you choose to hold on to. You remind me of those anime otakus and sports fans that hold onto meaningless trivia, filling their minds with useless garbage instead of learning meaningful skills.

There will be no stopping my excellence from being displayed to the world this time! My first performance for you, the common fools at home, will be the finest thing that you’ve ever had the privilege to see and hear! The Golden Prince will shine brightest, and by the end of this contest on Sunday, you will all see what I already know: 

That I was born to rule. 

Ciao!
Back to top Go down

Golden Retribution!
Page 1 of 1