Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Jones makes himself known.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TTtheT
American Dream Champion
American Dream Champion
TTtheT

Jones makes himself known. Empty
PostSubject: Jones makes himself known.   Jones makes himself known. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 2:53 pm

[The camera floats over a dark forest, it zooms in on piles of ash that spell the words: All Roads Lead to Hell. A gong sounds in the distance and the words are slowly blown away. The camera then zooms in on a black church. The old wooden door creaks open slowly to reveal Jay Jones standing in a room with metal walls, with a wrestling ring in the center.]

Jones: Some of you may know that I’ll be in a triple threat match, for the last spot in the feast of the fallen. All of these people participating in the feast have lost in the earlier rounds of the tournament. Unlike them, I’ve never lost. In fact, I’ll be making my debut at King of the World. At the preshow, you’ll get just a taste of the punishment that will be inflicted at the feast. To my competitors, futility fighting for a spot, just give it up. The only thing that’ll be coming out of that will be your groans of pain and a quick 3-count. To my opponents, Jenkynx, what the hell man. Just because you think you’re a pretty tough guy that means you can keep up with me? When I’m done with you, you won’t be going back to heaven. Instead, you’ll be spending some time in the hot place, maybe spending some quality time with your uncle. Kennedy, who thought making a transition from stripper to wrestler was a good idea? I don’t think sucking dick is a good skill in a wrestling ring. As soon as that bell rings, you’re gonna wish you’re in hell, I can’t imagine anything worse than being in a ring with me. To the feast participants, all I have to say is good luck. No matter the odds, all 9 of you are leaving empty-handed, as soon as the match starts, it’ll only be a matter of time until its all over, with me on top. In fact, let me demonstrate that right now.

[Jones strides to the ring and slides inside. He snaps his fingers and 2 wrestlers with gray tinged skin appear, along with a skeletal referee. The 2 wrestlers seem to resemble former wrestling sensations, Carl Cubo and Mike Davidson, who both died in the same tragic car accident.]

Jones: These two are more then you both will ever be but yet, both of them combined are no match for me.

[A gong sounds and both wrestlers start to circle Jones. Cubo tries a clothesline but Jones ducks under it. He hits Davidson with a superkick and Davidson rolls out of the ring. Cubo and Jones circle again. Jones goes for a clothesline and Cubo counters it into a german suplex. Jones uses the ropes to get up and Cubo rushes him, looking for a clothesline. Jones ducks and pulls down the ropes so Cubo falls over and out of the ring. Davidson slides back into the ring, opposite from where Jones is. He grabs his neck, looking for a chokeslam but Jones escapes by kicking him in the gut. Jones then hits Davidson with a spear. It looks like Davidson is out cold. Cubo then gets back into the match by attempting a springboard dropkick. Jones catches him and hits a crucification. He piles Cubo on top of Davidson and pins both of them with his foot. The skeletal referee counts, 1...2...3. The gong sounds again and both wrestlers dissolve slowly into ashes. Jones snaps his fingers and the referee collapses into a pile of bones. The match lasted 5 minutes.]

Jones: Don’t you see? What’s the point? The result will be the same every time. No matter how many times you try, if you had the power to turn back time, the road will always end with you on the ground, and the bell ringing. This goes for the feast as well. The match will end with the briefcase in my hand, I can assure you. No matter what you try…

[Jones’s eyes flare red and the screen fades to black.]

Jones’s voice in an echoey whisper: All roads. Lead. To. Hell.

Non kayfabe: As this is my first promo, feel free to comment any ways on how I can improve my writing, thanks!
Back to top Go down

Jones makes himself known.
Page 1 of 1