Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What are your favorite books?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

What are your favorite books? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite books?   What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Title pretty much says it all, but any kind of books from fiction to non-fiction, just list your favorites and put why or what it's about as well if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Clients
April Song

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite books?   What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 5:18 pm

Ring of Hell- Goes over the career of Chris Benoit and goes over his life, suicide and the immediate aftermath of his death. Probably my favorite non-fiction book ever.

Battle Royale- Bunch of kids on an island forced to kill each other until one is left standing. A brutal, violent but surprisingly deep book. The manga is awesome and recommended but it is EXTREMELY Graphic.

Let the Circle Be Unbroken, Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry, The Road to Memphis- A trilogy of books about a young black girl in Mississippi named Cassie Logan and her family set during the Great Depression/beginning of World War II
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite books?   What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 7:10 pm

What If I Had Never Try It: Valentino Rossi. The Autobigoraphy. Pretty much the title. The book told about Valentino Rossi's stories. He wrote this in random since the first chapter of this book wasn't about his chilhood. Good stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite books?   What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 8:26 pm

Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk. I like a lot of his books, but it's a definite favorite

Let Me In: Great take on the vampire novel

Charlie & The Chocolate Factory: I've probably read it more than any other book.

Salem's Lot: The best Stephen King novel in my honest opinion.

The Rum Diary: A great bit of HST that's more fiction than fact. Never saw the movie.

Eccentric Orbit by John "Joe Bob Briggs" Bloom has been good, or at least what I've read of it so far...I will finish it someday. It's well written and I like the author, but the subject matter is kind of meh.

"God, No!" by Penn Jillette. I always found Penn to be a reasonable atheist. I myself am not an atheist, but I did enjoy reading his outlook on life.

"Tough Sh*t" by Kevin Smith. It's basically just written word of one of his long shpeals, and I love a good Kevin Smith rant.

"Permanently Suspended" by Anthony Cumia despite the fact that he more or less told the book verbatim in every interview he ever had about it. Still a nice peek behind the curtain.

"The Disaster Artist" by Greg Sestero. Wa better than the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite books?   What are your favorite books? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite books?
Page 1 of 1