Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick Empty
PostSubject: Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick   Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 6:31 pm

Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

CHAPTER #17: Good side always wins.

10.07.20 Osaka, Japan

*Despite repeating injuries, Arata was officially ready to return to Wrestleworld's ring for the first time since the events at Kingdom Come. Fate did him a favor, so that he would not only be able to find himself between the ropes again, without which he could not live, but also would be able to face a man who had taken away everything that he had worked for the last six months. This man destroyed all the prestige of the Shogun Division, which Arata Asakura and Jaydayne Pendragon tried to create. Therefore, it can be said that this match is a blessing in disguise, because despite the disgust on the very sight of Jacob Senn, the young Japanese did not dream about anything else but to hit him in the face, which was previewed, when Arata attacked him with a crutch. Even if this was not typical behaviour of former champion, he did not regret his actions. It can be said, that he felt that he should've done more. However, no physical harm can match, what he felt when 'cash in' took place. For many, it was just a pure formality that he had to come to terms with, but he couldn't even describe it with words. He hated the feeling of helplessness that came back to him then in Russia, because he knew that he could do nothing. He knew that the match against Reginald Dampshaw III was too intense and the injuries too fresh to defend himself properly. It was true that he tried to fight, but Jacob Senn not only had a physical advantage, but also an advantage of surprise, as everyone saw the American Dream Championship contract in his briefcase. However, when it was confirmed that the contracts were switched, which was quite obvious, but only then did Arata realize how much he hated Jacob Senn. It wasn't a feeling that appears too often, even if someone was an extremely annoying pain in the ass, but Senn was somewhat unique in this aspect. However, this hatred definitely accumulated in Arata's heart for months of continuous disrespect and accusations made by Jacob, until it finally came to such a point that the young Japanese stopped wondering if what he was doing was right. He wanted Jacob Senn at all cost. He wanted to fulfill his revenge and regain his title at all costs. That is why he promised himself, that he would do everything, regardless of who would stand in his way. It can be Jaydayne Pendragon or Lannister & Maverick during the next chapter. The only thing that mattered to Arata, was that with the end of Dreamworld, the Shogun Championship would be on his shoulder again, and Jacob Senn's head under his boot. However, before the man can concentrate on his destiny, he must first deal with a smaller goal, namely showing the new champion, at every step, that he is not even close to what Arata did during his reign. This will have its beginning at the Chapter 17.

The chapter for which Arata was preparing quite seriously, spending pretty a lot amount of time in his dojo. He devoted his time not only for physical, but also mental preparations, to be ready for the upcoming war for the Shogun Championship. However, hearing unpleasant comments from opponents, or even the nice words of his companions, Arata decided that he would not remain silent. Therefore, he sat on the edge of the ring, resting his back on the ropes and his hands on the fragments of the mat. He was dressed in a black t-shirt, as well as shorts and sports shoes of the same color. When the camera was already on, the young Japanese man only combed the sweat-wet blond hair and bit his lip, clenching his fists. Finally he spoke in a harsh tone of voice, looking aside for a moment.*

It all seemed to be too beautiful...too damn beautiful to see The Underworld absorb all this place with its toxic aura, except the Shogun Division. It was true, that I was glad, that they were not my problem, as I had more of them than I could have wanted. Jacob Senn and his murderous pursuit of me, Reggie blinded by his obsession with me, letting alone my minor disputes with Jaydayne Pendragon. However, I was stupid enough living in this prism of peace, until finally the dirty hands of The Underworld also touched me. To be honest, I don't care if this jerk Wraith is still with you or not, the truth is that he was a member of your fancy group and in some ways you are also responsible for what happened at Kingdom Come. That is why it is not so bad, that Jacob Senn will be supported by two of Claudia's dogs, because I have also something to explain with them, and especially with Maverick, who for a longer time, can not live if he is not close to me. Whether here or in OWA, I see your stupid face everywhere, no matter if it's near me or  Hana. But why? Not because you have a business with me, but because you follow the orders of your superiors. Once again you are just waiting like a dog until your owner tells you what to do, then return and be patted on the head. Do you really want it, Maverick? To be servant? We talked about it before Hardcore Havoc...We talked about how much you could achieve if you finally break the leash, but you are still blinded by a vision of power that does not even exist. While The Underworld was your experiment, after The World's Finest kicked your asses, you shouldn't be stupid enough to make the same mistake in OWA, but it doesn't matter now. What matters is that you keep repeating the same mistakes, and one of them is appearing where your presence isn't needed (Arata takes a breath, trying to calm himself a little bit) To be honest, I don't care what is going on in the ranks of your ridiculous faction, you can all go to hell for me. You can wage your childish war with Wraith about whether Lannister should have eliminated his chick or not. However, unlike you, I have a real mission and it is better for you not to interfere too much. I am not saying, that I have forgiven you what has recently happened in OWA, but we will come back to it when the time is right. For now, you are not the one whose head I want, but if you start doing something in this direction, I will not despise yours, understand? Just don't make me go for an unnecessary violence, Mav. Do you remember what happened on Hardcore Havoc, when you decided to use your dirty games against me? I almost retired you. So if you want to keep chasing Hana or a million other girls, don't piss me off, because it's going to be difficult with broken legs. However, forgive me a choice of words, but you should understand how a man led by emotions behaves. Is that why you repeatedly attack opponents from behind after a lost match? Because you feel overwhelming frustration? Oh, unless you're just a dishonorable asshole and, all in all, I can believe it. After all, what kind of person you have to be to be the part of such a cruel group like The Underworld?

*Arata makes a sound like a snort and smiles slightly, then shakes his head. His eyes are directed back towards the camera and he continues his speech, where he finished.*

In Maverick's case, it is obvious that it is simply a desire to be more than a spoiled little brat...to be a king, but as you can see the members of this faction are led by completely different reasons. Some are worse, some are less bad, but in the end, you can guess that this is not a group built to fulfill a specific goal, but their own selfish whims. For some of them it is to maintain power, for others it is an attempt to increase their self-esteem, but there are also those whose reasons are much more detrimental - revenge. This is a path that Lannister chose for himself. Maybe I shouldn't talk about it, because, in the end, I'm a little on my way to my own revenge, but the difference between me and Lannister is that I'm not blinded. While he appeared in Wrestleworld only because of it, namely to put his dirty hands on Ares Vendetta. It can be said that he is just a more accomplished version of Reggie. However, even if this man is focused on his hunt of Ares, it would be stupid to underestimate him, only because of his obsession. Despite various strange behaviors, like talking about yourself in the third person, you can see that he is quite a good 'employee'. It was perfectly visible during the Trail of Seven. That is why he can be quite problematic, but I believe that Nobi, who already had a chance to stand face to face with him, will know perfectly well how to deal with Lannister. After all, even the most impressive-looking opponent has a weak point. That is why I am convinced, that we will find a way to change this brave eagle into ordinary chick.

*The young Japanese man jumps off the edge of the ring and stands in front of it, leaning on it the lower part of his back. However, before he speaks again, Arata puts his arms in a crossed-arms position, while a very serious expression appears on his face. Even if his face seems to be emotionless, his eyes and tone of voice can tell how angry he is.*

The worst thing I left at the end, because that's where you belong, Jacob, at the end of the line. You can say, as much as you want, that you deserved all you have right now, from the very begining, but do you believe it yourself? Do you really think the Shogun Championship was your destiny? Something you deserved just because your name is Jacob Senn? In fact, you don't deserve a shit. The day you put your dirty, stained in disgrace paws on this championship, was the worst thing that could happen to this division. Not because of what kind of wrestler you are, because I can't take it away from you, but because of what kind of man you are. To be honest, I don't know if such a nasty being deprived of any rules can even be called a human being. Tell me honestly, Senn, you don't want to puke when you look in the mirror? Or maybe you are proud to see a man who is a fucking egoist, ready to do any dirty thing, just to fulfill his whim? For months, I tried to protect the Shogun Championship from all this. I tried to protect this championship from you, until you finally found your way to get what you want. Even if you behaved like a brat crying in a store, when his parents don't want to buy him toys. In the end, however, you are in possession of something, which for so long, was close to my heart. You heard it right, I said "in possession", because even if you wear this beautiful belt around your waist, you are not a REAL champion. You can repeat that it is different, as you did during Chapter 16, but it will not change the fact, that no one sees you as a legitimate champion and you will never be seen like that, because despite your successful career, you are just a dishonorable pig. In fact, you are everything that is the opposite of what the Shogun Championship is. You have no idea about the honor, Jacob, not only in relation to me, but also to your Architect or all those people. Why? Because you think that since you have a title, you are untouchable. You think, that you have a power to make your own boss a car boy. You think, that you have the right to decide who is worthy of being a challenge to the Shogun Championship, but your opinion doesn't matter, because everyone knows the truth. Come on, bark as much as you want, that I shouldn't get a rematch, Senn, but I will get it anyway, because I was carrying this division on my shoulders for over half a year! I did all the work, while you only hid in the corners and cried that I robbed you, when I challenged Brian Daniels. I'm just wondering, how long are you going to use Brian as an excuse? It seemed to me that in December we established, that your real reason was jealousy, that someone thought that I was a more interesting option. Does it hurt so much that someone chose a kid, instead of you? Are you so afraid of the new generation, Senn? However, your fears are understandable, because you have already seen what I have to offer. After I sent you back at the end of the line at Violent Ends, you knew that you don't have a chance with me in a direct flight and the only way to get this belt is through such a scam. Thank you so much for proving once again, that you are not as good as me, old man.

However, I agree with you about one thing, Senn. At Dreamworld this will be the last time, when the world sees Arata Asakura and Jacob Senn fighting for the Shogun Championship, because the next time I beat you, you will no longer have arguments to demand another chance. You will finally have to accept that Arata Asakura is the face of the Shogun Division and The One Real Shogun of Wrestleworld. Because this place needs real leadership, not a rat hiding in the corners and waiting for a convenient moment. A moment that I won't let you create at Dreamworld and finally I will expose you in front of the whole world. However, in addition to the satisfaction, that I will eventually get rid of you and maybe you will also understand that you are worthless trash, that could not even cope with the child in the ring, I will leave the squared circle with what has always belonged to me. I will leave Dreamworld as a two time Shogun Champion.

*Arata takes a deep breath again, as even mentioning Senn makes him start to get mad. After a while, he finally calms down and is ready to finish his speech.*

However, there still is a long way to go before Dreamworld, at least from my point of view. As everyone knows, I look forward to my championship coming back around my waist, but before it happens, there are still a few minor battles ahead of me. This time I'm not alone in this fight, because at my side I have Nobi, who despite his naivety, has recently become a much stronger man, provoked by the attacks of The Professional. But there is someone else...someone I have rejected for weeks, but at some point he has proved that he can be useful. Raoul may be an annoying pain in the ass, but I appreciate that he helped Hana get her big win. That's why, you can say that I offer him my trust in this one match. I don't promise him anything, but if he doesn't let me down, I will definitely pay him back in the future. Even if many people are shocked by what I just said, it should only let you know, how important this match during Chapter 17, is for me...how important it is for me to show this thief, that his days as a champion come to the end. Therefore, even if I'm not the best at interpersonal relations or cooperation, let's show on the road to Dreamworld that even in fairy tales, the good side always wins.

*The recording ends with a view of Arata with a smirk on his face and his hands hidden in his pants pocket. A few seconds later, the screen fades black, leaving the viewers with the thoughts of what has just been said.*
Back to top Go down

Good side always wins.- vs Senn, Lannister & Maverick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: