Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Far from over... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Far from over...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

Far from over... Empty
PostSubject: Far from over...   Far from over... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 3:57 am

(Beating battered Alice Gamer is backstage after heinous assault from Chad and Thad Kennedy now known as The Unit and not having Jacob Steele back the interviewer come forward to ask Alice)

Interviewer: Alice, you're just about to face Jacob Steele earlier tonight but however you got ambushed by Chad and Thad Kennedy aka The Unit after been humiliating for the past couple weeks. However in two weeks time you'll be part of the 4-Way Ladder Match for the Campeonatos de Parejas, question is how can you coexist with Jacob Steele even I didn't assist you after the attack from The Unit?

(Alice is holding a icepack on to her head)

Alice: First of all I was aware of those damn Kennedy bros ambushed me like a bunch of low class punks! But can you blame them? Because I have embarrassed those 5 year kindergarten pricks after they about to made my life a living hell, oh trust me i'll get even with them one way or another.

(Alice was furious about the ambushed as the interviewer ask another question)

Interviewer: Speak about getting even, Jacob Steele got even with you after took out Kelsey Monroe at DOMINION, and even that he ushered you warning not to showed up at Dreamworld or else.

Alice: Yeah, yeah I hear what Steely's warning, and do I think I what to heed it before our ladder match at Dreamworld, F*ck no! And besides Jacob Steele needs to know that we're going to be on~

(Alice phone is ringing)

Alice: Hang on, I got a called. Hello? Yeah? Oh really?! Ok, can't wait to see you there, we got to discuss things. Ok i'll be finished up the interview then we talk, ok bye!

(Alice hung up her phone.)

Interviewer: By any chance who's on the phone with you?

Alice: Well..it's my friend and not just any friend, She's my mentor and she's coming to Wrestleworld and soon those damn Kennedy Bros will gonna have a field day when she's arrived, has far as Steele goes, I don't know if we can coexiest, trust me this is far from over.

(Alice walks off as she done with the interview)
Back to top Go down

Far from over...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Character Development-
Jump to: