Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Every Beauty has a friend in need

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoCalBeauty
Clients
SoCalBeauty

Every Beauty has a friend in need Empty
PostSubject: Every Beauty has a friend in need   Every Beauty has a friend in need I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 am

(This scene takes place at Beauty Melanie talking with her student Alice Gamer about her 4-way, has they finished talking, Melanie is looking at camera and starting talking.)

Oh hello there you beautiful cameramen, you wondering I just finishing up talking with my graduate student from my SoCal House of Wrestling, Alice Gamer has she been teamed up with her rival Jacob Steele.

(Beauty Melanie is disgusted when she said Jacob Steele)

You know, I love Alice not just a student, but a friend and need. And I had friends that hang with a crew sooner than later they'll turn there back when they needed the most.

(As Beauty Melanie watches Chapter 18 seeing her friend Alice Gamer got beat up by The Unit leading Jacob Steele win the match against Alice)

See, THIS is why I can't stand people who called themselves friends when they even back up when there in the struggles, and that's what Jacob Steele comes in.

(Beauty Melanie got a lighter and starting burn Jacob Steele picture and put it in the trash)

People in the world we live, always has a friend to look after each other even the people like Jacob Steele and The Unit bully and benevolent my friend Alice.

(Beauty Melanie got the picture of The Unit Chad and Thad Kennedy and starting burning it with her lighter and throwing it in the trash)

There's a saying of all of this "You hurt my friends, i'll hurt yours!" And that's was going to happen to anyone that would harm her, so i'll be at Dreamworld watching my student closely. Because i'm Beauty Melanie, and I don't called Beauty for nothing. See you soon!

(Camera fades black)

GameCraze likes this post

Back to top Go down

Every Beauty has a friend in need
Page 1 of 1