Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillie Saint
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Lillie Saint

Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  Empty
PostSubject: Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan    Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 6:08 pm

The following was aired in Japan last night, to hype up Dreamworld, live and only on Pay Per View.

-Jimmy Johnson stands outside of the arena, warming up for a match. He is focused on winning an upcoming contest, until Axel Topnotch walks over towards him.-

Axel Topnotch
ジミー!力を貸して!
(Jimmy! I need your help!)

-Jimmy stops what he is doing, looking at Axel. The two are opponents in an upcoming match.-

Jimmy Johnson
私を放っておいて、メガソルド
(Leave me alone, Megazord)

-Overdramatically, Axel shakes Jimmy to get his attention.-

Axel Topnotch
分からないですよね!彼女はペプシマーン事件以来、私を一人にしていません!
(Don’t you understand, she has not left me alone since the Pepsiman incident!)

Lillie Saint (From a distance)
アクセル!!
(Axel!)

-Lillie comes running into the shot, as Axel gives an over the top shrug.-

Lillie Saint
どうして私から逃げるの?話し合いがたくさんある!!
(Why are you running away from me, we have a lot to talk about!!)

-Jimmy steps in finally, trying to separate the two.-

Axel Topnotch
何も話すことは、私たちは夢の風景の試合ですべての敵です!私たちの一人だけが勝つことができます!
(Nothing to talk about, we’re all enemies in the Dreamscape Match! Only one of us can win!)

Lillie Saint
私は勝ちます!
(I will win!)

Axel Topnotch
いいえ、私は勝ちます!
(No, I will win!)

Jimmy Johnson
私もそこにいます。
(I will also be there)

-The shouting match between the three in broken Japanese leads to a shoving match between Jimmy and Axel. Lillie jumps onto Axel’s back while Jimmy goes to punch him, all chaos has ensued.-

“LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN”

(The wonderful saxophone music plays as all three of them look at something off screen. Their faces are set to stunned as they see that magnificent creature.)

Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan  Long-man

-All three of them remain entranced by the gigantic gummy eaten by the magnificent man.-

Axel Topnotch
うわ ー!
(Wow!)

Lillie Saint
それは..それはとても長いです!
(It's..It's so long!)

Jimmy Johnson
私は今、足の長さ渇望しています。
(I'm craving a footlong right now.)

-The shot goes back to the Long Long Man, glancing towards the three with the saxophone music continuing. A voiceover narrates.-

Voiceover
レッスルワールドがドリームワールドを発表、サクルグミ主催!!
(Wrestleworld presents Dreamworld, sponsored by Sakeru Gummy)

-Jimmy Johnson slowly extends his hand towards the man with the gummy, but both Axel Topnotch and Lillie Saint slap his hand away. This leads to a pier six brawl between the three as the commercial fades out.-

OOC: This was just meant as a joke between Kira, Jimmy and myself. I thought it'd be an interesting spot.

Jimmy Johnson and Axel Topnotch like this post

Back to top Go down

Dreamworld Commercial Spot - Japan
Page 1 of 1