Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
I warned you... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

I warned you...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoCalBeauty
Clients
SoCalBeauty

I warned you... Empty
PostSubject: I warned you...   I warned you... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 10:34 pm

After the chaotic 4-way ladder match Teddy and Jag Connection became a new Campeonatos de Parejas has they celebrate there victory, Alice Gamer still laid out after Jacob Steele throw her off the ladder. As of right now the medical staff is helping out Alice Gamer has she stretcher out and all of the sudden an individual with the black hoodie and mask looked on with fist balled up.

Few minutes later...

After the match was over Jacob Steele was about to head to the back, he was happy for what he did to Alice, she warned her not to showed up and he headed to the locker room the black hoodie person who is 5"8" and got a lead pipe, walk towards and starting to nailed Steele in the back of the skull as Jacob is down all fours, has the mysterious black hoodie person continues to nail Jacob Steele with the lead pipe, Steele was bleeding from his head while holding his ribs has the mysterious black hoodie person looked down at Steele, as the black hoodie and mask came off.

Beauty Melanie: I told you...I warned you! That something happens to my friend Alice Gamer in the match, consequences will occurred and thanks to you Alice is on her way to the hospital! And I would not know if she come back to wrestle here again, and it makes me furious what about to do to you!

It turns out it was Beauty Melanie one of the new signees and the Friend/Mentor of Alice Gamer under the black hoodie that took out the bleeding Jacob Steele with the lead pipe. As Beauty is choking Steele.

Beauty Melanie: Oh by the way, we have been proper introduce, my name is Beauty Melanie a good friend of Alice Gamer. And most importantly your worst nightmare so i'm gonna have a real good time with you while i'm here at Wrestleworld, because this is just the beginning Jacob, and remember this they don't call me beauty for nothing!

After issue a warning, Beauty laid the final shot on Jacob with the lead pipe has she laughed has Jacob Steele screaming in pain and walked off.

GameCraze likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Clients
Jacob Steele

I warned you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I warned you...   I warned you... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:11 am

Uh.. that wasn't me. You got the wrong person home slice. Nice try, though.
Back to top Go down

I warned you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Character Development-
Jump to: