Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Hope you're happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

Hope you're happy Empty
PostSubject: Hope you're happy   Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 4:28 am

During the events After the 4 way ladder match for the Campeonatos de Parejas Alice was at the hospital after horrific fall in the hands of Jacob Steele.

Alice (v/o): Well, Jacob did warn me, and I suffered the consequences.

Clip showing Jacob Steele lifted Alice off the ladder and Jacob saying to Alice "I warned you not to showed up" then the clip ended with Alice laying down on the hospital bed.

Alice (v/o): Yeah, yeah Jacob did warn me not to showed up and I not heed it anyhow. It's funny that I could be in the other matches like Dreamscape, no disrespect to Emmanuelle cause she earned the right to pick a title shot. But got in this whole messed up situation with those two immature faggots Chad and Thad Kennedy, The Unit!

Clip showing Chad and Thad Kennedy ambushed Alice Gamer in the entrance way.

Alice (v/o): This is a worst thing that's happened to me, These two shitheads good thing that I teach these two f*cking faggots a lesson at Dreamworld, i'm done with those posers. Now as Jacob Steele's concerned you warned me not to showed up, well that's Jaywalkers fault for making us teamed up in the first place take it up on him, and you know what hopefully next year i'll be in Dreamscape Match or maybe not comeback at all. Thanks to you i'm currently in hospital recovering from the fall you give me, hopefully soon whether i'm be back to compete i'll get even with you Steele!

Soon Alice laying down her phone ring as she pick it up with her right hand has she answered.

Alice: H-Hello?

Beauty Melanie: Hey Alice, hope they got you in the hospital ok?

It was Beauty Melanie she's at the airport after taking out Jacob Steele backstage at Dreamworld

Alice: Yep, they got me in the hospital safe and sound, by the way you got the job done?

Beauty Melanie: Hell Yeah Bestie, Jacob Steele is taking out battered and blooded, I told him if something happens to you, the consequences will occurred and that's what I did to him

Alice: hahaha, shit he didn't see it coming, thought Jacob Steele will last laugh.

Beauty Melanie: Well I guess there's a saying..."He who laughs loud, is the loudest." And I laughed the loudest but this is just the beginning with Jacob Steele i'll continue to make him his life and her skank Kelsey Monroe's a living hell just for you because they don't call me beauty for nothing!

Alice: Please do that for me when i'm return depends on the doctors, ok i'll call you later Melanie!

Beauty Melanie: Alright, take care and get some rest ok!

Alice: Ok Bye!

Beauty Melanie: Bye!

Has both of the them end there conversation both Alice Gamer and Beauty Melanie hung up there phones and Alice is laying down resting in the hospital and camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Steele
Clients
Jacob Steele

Hope you're happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope you're happy   Hope you're happy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:12 am

Sike
Back to top Go down

Hope you're happy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Character Development-
Jump to: