Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread

Go down 
+3
Stephanie Matsuda
KING MAVERICK
the consigliere
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread   DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 1:35 pm

Favorite Match:
Favorite Segment:
Favorite Moment:
Favorite Spot:
Who Stole the Show:
Comments:
Back to top Go down
KING MAVERICK
Clients
KING MAVERICK

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread   DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 2:02 pm

Favorite Match: American Dream Championship match; even as a commentator- I was on the edge of my fucking seat for it. Nobi and Professional was also amazing and without bias, Mav vs Wraith was perfect.
Favorite Segment:
Anything to do with The Unit. The entrance, the shithousing- fucking phenomenal.
Favorite Moment:
Cloud gasping at every move during the ending to the American Dream Championship match as I sat there with a smirk on my face.
Favorite Spot:

DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread Bonk

Who Stole the Show:
THE GAHT DAYUM WRITERS.
Comments:

DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread WraithPain
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread   DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 2:23 pm

Favorite Match: Sorry for bias but the American Dream Match was the stuff of legend
Favorite Segment: Killbrew's post-match meltdown
Favorite Moment: Aria's fanfic narration of the Wraith/Maverick love story while in call...lol
Favorite Spot: Jacob Steele's "fuck them kids" moment
Who Stole the Show: Bear and Jag, Maverick, April, Nobi
Comments: Great week to end a great show overall! 10/10!
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread   DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 4:38 pm

Favorite Match: The AD Championship match, Wraith vs Mav, Nobi vs Professional. All of it was amazing, and I'll be bias and say of those three I liked mine best.

Favorite Segment: Those tag match entrances were something. I also liked the "Underworld Is Fine" t-shirt ad.

Favorite Moment: Wraith Jason Todd'ing Mav

Favorite Spot: My Gus Fring death.

Who Stole the Show:Everyone was a beast on the promo board. In that respect, I hand it to Mav and Wraith for killing it.

Comments: This show in every facet embodies everything I love about this promotion. The epic matches, the chapter long rivalries, and everyone just killing it. Viva La Wrestleworld
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias
Clients
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread   DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 12:06 am

Favorite Match: The finale was spectacular. A very long but very exciting main event for sure.

Favorite Segment: honest I don't remember much of them, other than Claudia saying 'you better win or else's and then she goes and gets absolutely smashed herself. Big lols

Favorite Moment: Bear & Jag being crowned was beautiful

Favorite Spot: the damn pizza cutter was rough to read. Everything Pro did with the damn violin case was sadistic.

Who Stole the Show: Imma have to say Bear & Jag, two breakout stars defying the odds.

Comments: I said it in discord but next live show we should try to trim it down. Seven hours is a long long time for a show. I went and got food and came back and Nobi/ Pro were still brawling haha
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread   DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 9:52 am

Favorite Match: This is probably the hardest choice because every match had its moments. But if I had to choose one, I'd go with the AD Championship main event. Nobi vs. The Professional is up there as well. Incredible matches all around.

Favorite Segment: Just Chad and Thad doing Chad and Thad things. That entrance.... Everything altogether. Incredible stuff.

Favorite Moment: The Gus nod in the Nobi vs. The Professional match. RIP. Cpuld be Steele blowing Alice's back out. My boys Bear & Jag Connection becoming the CDP. Mav and Wraith killing each other, pretty much.

Favorite Spot: I can't even decide on one. Nobi vs. Prof had some gnarly spots. The AA through the flaming table. Falling off 20 feet. Wraith Jason Todd'n Mav. Mav stealing the briefcase and killing the unkillable. Cloud's crowning moment. Alice Gamer being told to "BEGONE THOT". Pretty much the whole show.

Who Stole the Show: I can't think of anybody in particular so I'm going to give it to the Writers for having EVERY match deliver and then some.

Comments: 10/10. Simple as that. Week 2 had some of the best matches I've read and had great endings to these rivalries that have been built upon since the beginning of WW. Loved every second of it and I'm glad y'all did it live.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread   DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 4:48 am

Super late reactions Part 2

Favorite Match: I think Wraith vs Maverick was a fantastic contest that delivered everything it needed to be based on the hype around it. KD's been writing for many years and probably gets a lot of flak for his old stuff but he proved all of that wrong with definitely the best match he's ever done. And shoutout to Colt for a great contest between Killebrew and Montoya that I think got overshadowed by the bigger hyped matches on the card but it was everything it needed to be and a thoroughly enjoyable match.

Favorite Segment: I loved writing the Claudia/Maverick seg, so I'll say that.

Favorite Moment: The Bear And Jag Connection winning the Campeonatos de Parejas. I nice feelgood moment and well deserved.

Favorite Spot: It's hard to pick one, especially between Maverick/Wraith and the Dyad Escalara, both of them had a ton of fantastic spots.

Who Stole the Show: Honestly I think Teddy Mac and Jungle Jaguar stole the show with how unexpected their victory was and how much everyone enjoyed it. I'll also say Wraith and Maverick both stole the show as well for their excellent match and all of the hype surrounding it, as well as the brutal post-match.

Comments: While it may have been tremendously long when done live, I wouldn't change a thing about this show. Week 1 was fantastic, but Week 2 exceeded it and had some of the best matches I've ever done and some of the best matches in all of Wrestleworld so far. I think it was perfect from top to bottom and didn't stop giving for even a second. All of Dreamworld was everything I wanted it to be and that's because all of you from the writers to Mav as commentator to everyone who attended the live show and reacted so I truly thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread   DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DREAMWORLD WEEK 2 - Reaction Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Discussion :: Wrestleworld Discussion-
Jump to: