Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Clap Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Clients
Jacob Steele

The Clap Back Empty
PostSubject: The Clap Back   The Clap Back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 2:40 pm

Jacob Steele is shown sitting in the bathtub with Kelsey right behind him. She’s massaging his shoulders right now and the camera circles around him to show that there’s not a single scratch on him. He pulls out his phone and watches a couple videos of Beauty Melanie and Alice Gamer to see what is happening after Dreamworld. Both him and Kelsey start laughing their asses off.

“You see this, Kels? She thought she attacked me, but I haven’t even seen her yet.”

Kelsey starts to laugh even harder.

“A lead pipe?! She really wanted to hurt you, it’s too bad whoever she hurt wasn’t even you.”

They both continue their uncontrollable laughter. Steele chills for a second and looks directly into the camera. You can tell by his face that he’s still trying to hold in laughter.

“Did you just say that I haven’t been in an efed in a while?! Like… a fantasy wrestling thing online?!”

Kelsey and Steele both look at each other for a second. Simultaneously they burst out laughing again.

“Do you think we’re in fantasy wrestling right now?! So your ‘attack’ on me was just you fantasizing, wasn’t it?”

The laughter continues as tears start falling down both of their faces.

“Let’s talk about their speech impediment real quick, babe. I’m pretty sure I lost a few IQ points just trying to understand what was being said. FOR EXAMPLE…

‘What I had here is for...well give it how long your sex life with Kelsey is, even know that she's pregnant currently so these condoms right here will help get busy with out getting her pregnant again you know what I mean.’

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! Do you, a female, not understand how the female body works? I do appreciate you getting him the trojans, though, he does have quite the big one.”

Kelsey winks at the screen and grabs a hold of Steele by a place that cannot be seen. He forces a wink at the screen.

“Oh, man. That was a good laugh. In case ANYONE was wondering if what she did was real, the idiot was just playing a fantasy wrestling game and probably forgot to turn the recorder off. Obviously I’m untouched and just filled with joy that Alice got what was coming to her. I’m also filled with joy for another reason…”

Steele looks behind him and kisses Kelsey on the lips.

“I think you’re forgetting something.”

Kelsey looks at him with a seductive look.

“What? OH-”

Steele reaches behind Kelsey and grabs a hold of something. He holds it up and waves it above him. It’s the LGBTQ flag! A rainbow colored flag held up high!

“I don’t appreciate how homophobic you are, Alice. You keep throwing out that ‘F’ word like it’s nothing. Maybe that’s why Chode and Thud absolutely despise you. You know those two are happy together, yet you continue to make fun of them. Well, here’s to gay pride and you someday gaining some sense to learn how to fucking talk.”

Kelsey whispers something into Steele’s ear.

“Alright, get out of here, we gotta get Kelsey pregnant again even though she’s currently pregnant and I was so graciously given condoms!”

They both start to laugh again. Steele pushes the camera back and the camera exits the bathroom with the door closing right after. Right as the door closes, the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down

The Clap Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Character Development-
Jump to: