Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

A Celebration and A Decision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

A Celebration and A Decision Empty
PostSubject: A Celebration and A Decision   A Celebration and A Decision I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 7:23 pm

The deed has finally been done. Dreamworld carried a lot of incredible moments, but in the eyes of those in the room, nothing was more satisfying than watching ‘King’ Tristan Killebrew tap out to Colt Montoya’s Base Burner submission hold. It was much more than a simple match on Pay Per View, it was validation that Colt belongs. The amount of fire he showed, coming back from a defeat at Chapter 16, knotting it up in a tag team match, and scoring the game winner last night proved something..to someone anyways.

That wasn’t enough though, was it? No, Tristan Killebrew made the bold statement, claiming he was wronged the entire time, and quit the company as a result. This wasn’t a night of mourning, however. This..is a celebration.

On the rather expensive couch inside of the living room of the Rofflestomp Ranch, Kimberly must have bought it, sat the victorious couple as they finally had achieved that goal for the evening. Liberation. They sit together, each holding a beer bottle, as they smile towards the camera. This was the moment they’ve been pining for.

Kimberly Chase: “I don't know what satisfies me more. Coming home, or knowing you picked up a victory last night. I say it is a toss up. You looked great out there I must admit. How are you feeling now, babe?”

Colt Montoya: “You know something? I feel pretty damn good. I felt a 185lb weight just lifted right off of my shoulders. Sure, Dreamworld is a piece of history that I will hold near and dear to my heart. Your first Pay Per View, my biggest Pay Per View. Buckshot debuted, I can’t think of a better way than to celebrate our victory last night! Wait, it’s coming to me. The Tristan Killebrew Going The Hell Away Party.”

With a sigh of relief, Colt takes a drink from his beer bottle, leaning back on the couch in a state of elation. It was a hell of a win, but it came at a cost. His shoulder is in rougher shape than before, he got a nice little nose bleed last night after a pretty harsh hit from the ‘King’. Still, victory. She chuckles and smirks, leaning in closer to him to rub his shoulders. She loved seeing this side of him. This match was definitely one where he wanted to win and she was proud of her man for doing that.

Kimberly Chase: “You mean the party where he wasn't clearly invited to? I'm sorry, but in this sport there is no room for babies like him. He obviously quit, because he failed everyone, so he took his ball and went home… that's if he had any balls to begin with.”

Colt Montoya: “You have a good point. This was a guy that the company would throw on the posters, and tout about how wonderfully talented he was. The same guy that won the King of the World by defeating Arata Asakura. The same guy who main evented Kingdom Come. Then he found himself in a dream. Only that dream wasn’t about sitting on a throne, being tended to by his minions, that dream turned into a nightmare very fast. Hell, quickest match of the night, in fact! So, I think it’s appropriate that he would take his cheap crown, and his cheaper attitude, and hit the damn bricks. However, I think this led to a great opportunity, because there is a new King in town.”

Colt reaches off of the couch, picking up a Burger King crown. He slides it on with a grin on his face.

Colt Montoya: “Out with the old, in with the new. You are looking at Colt Montoya, The King of Rofflestomp.”

She growls at him as she looks on, not impressed with his sense of humor right now. She grabs the crown off his head and throws it into the fireplace.

Kimberly Chase: “Colt!”

Astounded by the actions, Colt watches that awesome thirty cent crown burst into flames. He frowns for a moment, wanting to host a tribute for the loss of the King of the World. He overdramatically mans up and looks at her.

Colt Montoya: “Yes?”

Kimberly Chase: “Quit playing around. Where is the real crown? You know the one Tristan had. Is it hidden somewhere in the house?”

Colt Montoya: “Oh! Right, um.. Let’s see here.”

Scrambling to find Killebrew’s crown, Colt checks his pockets..Nope. He looks around before checking under the couch.. Nope. He climbs off of the couch and lifts the cushions trying to find the crown..Victory!

Colt Montoya: “I found my harmonica!!”

Unable to find the crown, he climbs back up to the couch next to her.

Colt Montoya: “So, about that crown. I think he left with it.”

Kimberly Chase: “That bastard is a thief. Walking around with my crown.. whatever, so what's the agenda today?”

Slapping his hands together, Colt looks on with a smile on his face.

Colt Montoya: “Let’s talk about something that’s on the mind of everyone in Wrestleworld. The Awards Show. You got wrestling, you got people wearing masks for reasons that don’t involve a certain disease plaguing all of the world, except Wrestleworld of course. Lots of good categories there, Kimberly.”

She grabs the scissors off the coffee table while hearing him speak and places it near her face.

Kimberly Chase: “If it was up to me you would win every category, because let's face facts, honey. No one else deserves that kind of recognition other than you.”

After seeing the expression on Kimberly’s face, Colt simply laughs and gives as honest of a response as he can.

Colt Montoya: “Now now, I did get nominated, what was it? The Most Improved? I wrestled a hell of a match against ol Peckerhead, if I do say so myself. But Hero of the Year? No dice. Villain of the Year? Not a chance. How about ‘Next Up’? A lot of names are thrown in there, but not Colt Montoya. Did you know my little sister is being nominated as Next Up?”

She snips off the dead ends of her hair and swings her hands while still holding the scissors with an aggressive manner.

Kimberly Chase: “It is all being rigged I am telling you, babe!!!”

Colt Montoya: “Now, I reckon these guys deserve some kind of recognition. Careful with those, I’ve seen that Kimberly temper and I don’t want to lose a finger or anything else with those scissors.”

He casually reaches over, and grabs the scissors from her before finally being able to breathe. Tense moment there..

Colt Montoya: “There, I’d say we’re good. You know what got to me though? Kimberly, we walked back after making ol Peckerhead tap out like a little kid in the midst of a tantrum. I grabbed a beer and hell, grabbed one for my lady, but we didn’t exactly have too many people come up and give me a little handshake, nobody said ‘Hey man, awesome match!’. Kinda walked right by us and didn’t even give us the time of day, did they?”

Kimberly Chase: “I'm glad you finally noticed this. The reason for this is, because they were too busy praising others for their work that they failed to notice yours. Anyone could drive a truck into an ambulance, including myself. The circus puppets backstage and the fans praised this kind of mediocre work. It's ridiculous.”

After taking a final sip of his beer, he sets the empty bottle down on the table beside him. Being shunned backstage at Dreamworld kind of sucked. It was a feeling that what he did carried no importance. Despite being in the running for the ‘Most Improved’, he did what many of the main event stars couldn’t do. He put Tristan Killebrew in his place.

Colt Montoya: “I’m sure people didn’t exactly gravitate towards Maverick after doing that, Kimberly. Maybe I ain’t a hero, hell I know I ain’t a villain. What I am is a guy who has been kicking the ass of everyone who has been put in front of me. Now, maybe that’s where I need to look into the future. To continue facing these top tier opponents, think I might need a Championship. I may not be one for shiny things, but I know you are. So I’ve come to a decision on what I want. There’s a certain fella who wronged my amigo, and he hasn’t paid his toll for those actions. While my little amigo is off fighting another war against those who wronged him, I suppose I can collect the debt.”

After a moment of thinking over his decision, he slowly leans forward, resting his hands together.

Colt Montoya: “Jacob Senn. You’ve done a lot of thievin’. First, you took the Feast of the Fallen, when it should have been me. Second, you cashed it in on Arata. Third, you’re stealing oxygen from billions of people who deserve it more than you. Since I am an honest fella, I’m going to tell you now. I’m coming for you. I’m coming for the Shogun Championship.”

The ambition in the eyes of Colt Montoya goes well with the sense of elation on the face of Kimberly Chase, who watches him intently with a grin on her face. It’s a match that Montoya has been waiting months for, without even saying a word about it. He wants that moment. Arata Asakura may have symbolized everything that a Shogun stands for, but Senn.. His days are numbered.
Back to top Go down

A Celebration and A Decision
Page 1 of 1