Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Inner Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmberJenkins09
Clients
AmberJenkins09

Inner Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Inner Darkness   Inner Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 12:26 pm

Promo:

I feel likes an eternity…broken body…broken soul. I look to my past and see weak, pathetic little girl. A little girl who claim she was Queen. At the time I was at the peak of my career, I was on top of the mountain. But then… my own flaws swallowed me up. I fell into eternal darkness…a pit of my own demise. I sat in that pit, feeling sorry, my own guilt sat on me. felt nothing and empty, I was going to give up….
But then, something inside of me awaken. Another part of my soul that wanted to be free for so long, something that was born inside that eternal darkness. So, I climbed out of that hole, that other side telling me to get out, do not let those who doubt you ever keep me down. Do what I need to do to get what I want. And as I finally got out of there, I looked over at the broken crown I once call myself Queen of Strong Style. I stared into that, heart filled with rage and anger. My mind racing as I heard all those voices of people telling me what I can’t do, what I can not become. I grab that crown and with a war cry I broke that crown in half. I stood up, looked down at it. My body sweating, my eyes filled with tears as I am breathy heavily. Then suddenly…silence. Cold, dark silence…then I can hear my heartbeat. bump bump…bump bump… bump bump. I smile. Then laugh... my hair covering my face. I take my hands and cover my face, still laugh and into my hands. Suddenly I stopped. I slide my hands over my face, the look I have now…face of a hunter. A killer instinct.

Now I am reborn as some dark entity. Now I am something like a fallen angel…no. I am a lone wolf, that hunter. Now, I am going to sit and watch everyone one of you. I watch from the shadows, studying your every movement, every decision you make. Watching and waiting. Then one of you slip into the shadows… that cold emptiness will take you. Then you will see steam of breathing coming over your shoulders. You will coward in fear because It will be a sign that I am watching you. Sooner or later, I will slip into sheep’s clothing…slip back into your society. When the time is right, I will strike. So called hunters will now become my prey. I will return…soon. I will take back what is mine….
Inner Darkness Dark-s10
Inner Darkness Black-10
[
Back to top Go down

Inner Darkness
Page 1 of 1