Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle
Clients
Candle

Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) Empty
PostSubject: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 10:47 pm

General Information.
Ring Name: Señor Pinchy
Nicknames: The Crustacean Sensation Sweeping the Nation, The Uncrowned Rey del LuchaMundo
Hometown: Beach City, USA

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Hermit Crab
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 180 Clams
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: He dresses like a crab and sometimes wears a backpack that looks like a shell. He also wears a pristine white hard plastic sand dollar shell on his back during entrances that was bequeathed to him by the late great Betty White in her will.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment:Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description: He's a crab luchador bent on world domination. Due to continued exposure to Wrestleworld's toxic waters, Pinchy has started spitting black inky bile on rare occasions.
Motivations: To claim dominion over DOMINION and Wrestleworld island as a whole.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "I Come From The Water"- Toadies
Wrestling Style: Basic comedic wrestling with lucha and pinching heavily incorporated
Favorite Weapon(s): His claws

Moveset Information:
Common Moves
1. Crab Walk Elbow Drop (both standing and off the second rope)
2. Crab Walk Splash in the Corner
3. Boston Crab
4. Half-Boston Crab
5. Iron Claw STO
6. Double Purple Nurple
7. Shellshock (Swinging Flatliner)
8. Ear Pinch
9. Nose Pinch
10. Scorpion Kick

Signature Moves:
1. Cluster Headache (Springboard Dragonrana)
2. Tomalley-kaze (Unprettier)
3. Bikini Bottom (Catching spin-out Ura nage)
4. Claw Cracker (Anaconda Vice)
5. Mussel Buster (Muscle Buster out of the corner.)

Finishing Moves:
1. Wonton Bomb (Swanton)
2. Claw Slam (Mandible Claw/Chokeslam Hybrid)
3. California Roll (Reverse Boston Crab/Camel Clutch Combo)

Special/Ultimate Finisher: Black Ink (In truly desperate situations, Pinchy will spit black ink into his opponent's eyes that causes short-term blindness.)

Last edited by Candle on Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:29 am; edited 4 times in total

Allesandro Devastation, Clyde Livingston and JaguarRoar like this post

Back to top Go down
ElMacabre
Clients
ElMacabre

PostSubject: Re: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 3:44 am

Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 4:35 am

We have been blessed on this day Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) 885708081

Also you automatically win all the Titles just for the "Bikini Bottom" and the CHIKARA pic base.
Back to top Go down
TTtheT
American Dream Champion
American Dream Champion
TTtheT

PostSubject: Re: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 8:42 am

MY HERO
Back to top Go down
Big Papa LaChappa
Clients
Big Papa LaChappa

PostSubject: Re: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 9:45 am

Please tell me this character is named after the crab from The Simpsons.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 11:57 am

Big Papa LaChappa wrote:
Please tell me this character is named after the crab from The Simpsons.

Subconsciously, yes. I tried to look up 'Senior Pinchy' after I came up with the character, and the first thing that popped up was the Simpsons clip, so I was like "ooooooh, that's where that came from."
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 11:37 am

Update!
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2022 7:30 am

Minor update after the passing of Betty White.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)   Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Señor Pinchy (Post-King of the World Update)
Page 1 of 1