Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Pokemon Showdown Tournament

Go down 
+3
Christopher Sabertooth
Clyde Livingston
J-Dynasty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

Pokemon Showdown Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 9:07 pm

Your voting decided we will be doing a round-robin tournament for Pokémon! Which means you face everyone once! Standings and matchups can be found at

Where to play: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ or http://rom.psim.us/

Rules:
Challenge to the default gen 8 random battle
Pokemon Showdown Tournament PC9o7b7

Since everyone will have to face off, whenever two members are online and they feel like it, they can have their match. If this becomes a slow or not working process, I’ll just bug people to face each other according to the order and availability.

*Have Jay, Claudia, or Nobi spectate your match

--
You don’t really NEED one of us to be spectator, and I trust you guys, so if you report to Jay/me the winner it’s fine. Just no drama about it, and if you even have a slight feeling you might have issues in a match with someone, just get a spectator. This is for fun! I’m very laissez faire, but I’ve been online long enough to know fights can happen over the strangest things, so I do HIGHLY recommend asking for a spectator….I just won’t be a bureaucrat hard ass about it, I do enough of that at work

If you want to practice or anything, you can ask me/Jay to battle outside of the tournament for warmups.
If you want another spectator when facing a spectator, just ask, we won’t be offended. Though I can promise you, neither if the three spectators would try screwing you over.  Happy battling!

Last edited by J-Dynasty on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:55 pm; edited 5 times in total

Jimmy Johnson and Axel Topnotch like this post

Back to top Go down
Clyde Livingston
Clients
Clyde Livingston

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 9:30 pm

Sure why not.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Sign me up
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Johnson
Clients
Jimmy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Im up for that
Back to top Go down
Nas
Clients
Nas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:53 pm

Nerd

I have been WAITING for this~!
Back to top Go down
http://gammapro.forumotion.com/
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 9:23 am

I'll play xD
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle
Clients
Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 12:55 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 1:55 pm

Updated!
Pokemon Showdown Tournament AYl1upD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Showdown Tournament   Pokemon Showdown Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Showdown Tournament
Page 1 of 1