Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!

Go down 
+2
Axel Topnotch
the consigliere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!   HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 3:52 pm

I meant to do this a few days ago but... Computer issues.

It all started with an idea... 

HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! Unknown

In March 3, 2019, Robbie had an idea that he thought would just remain an idea, especially with the concern if he would get a roster interested enough or having the time and energy to write on a regular basis. But in the next months, his friends have encouraged him to make an e-fed, helped him build the site, and assisted with more ideas to establish that we would have a unique "Architect" system that separates it from the others. In September 1st, we opened our doors to the public and we were so happy to see that a lot of people were interested in the concept. Soon, we've had our first Main Event, our first Champion, our first PPV, and now we just got out of our biggest event, and starting a new "season" of Wrestleworld WITH a solid second brand. We've had a lot of great times, exciting times, and yes, disappointing times (especially drama related) but we pulled through! I am glad we have Robbie, Ken (Lannister) and Jaywalker and of course, the support, the consistency, and the writing talent from our roster. Thank you everyone for making this all happen!

Happy 1 Year to Wrestleworld! 

El Drake Jaeger, Nobi, Jimmy Johnson, Candle, Axel Topnotch and ElMacabre like this post

Back to top Go down
Axel Topnotch
Clients
Axel Topnotch

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!   HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 3:55 pm

happy 1 year to WW!
Back to top Go down
ElMacabre
Clients
ElMacabre

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!   HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 4:41 pm

I can't believe we all did it.

Congratulations, everybody. And I'm serious about that, Wrestleworld is a genuinely great place.
Back to top Go down
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!   HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Happy Anniversary WW!
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!   HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 9:14 am

Doesn't feel like a year. We all know 2020 doesn't count. I reject your reality and replace it with my own. Happy first day Wrestleworld! WOOOOOO

Jimmy Johnson likes this post

Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!   HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 4:56 am

Somewhat late on this, but it's crazy to think it's already been a year since Wrestleworld began. It's everything I've ever wanted it to be and more, and that couldn't have ever happened without the awesome people that also run it (Claudia, Ken, Jay) as well as those that have contributed as writers (Nobi, Jay, Colt, KD, Candle), and obviously everyone that has given me the pleasure of giving you and your characters something cool to do as you've worked hard in promos. Above all, I just wanted to give this a shot to feel the joy I felt in E-Feds over 10 years ago when I first started in them, and it really has given me that. As you can tell by the screen shot, I never intended for this to ever come to fruition, but thankfully it did. 2020 has been a chaotic year obviously, but I'm glad I've gotten to spend this past year with all of you, so here's to another and more as we move forward.

HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! 1652571998

Clyde Livingston likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!   HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY 1 YEAR TO WRESTLEWORLD!
Page 1 of 1