Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What to do next? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What to do next?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: What to do next?   What to do next? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 1:54 pm

Alice: Thank you for your time doctor. I do everything I can to do better.

(A Good doctor nods as Alice walks out of it and Dr. Sticklemeir close to the door behind her. She begins to walk away and looks back.)

Alice: God I glad to be away with that dickhead. Now I can go find the way to get The Kennedy's

(Alice continues walking, spotted Alexis Blackwell watching Dominion.)

Alexis: I guessed that Sensitivity Training went well huh?

Alice: Yep, it went well pretty nicely. So how was our mentor in the Tag Team match?

Alexis: Unfortunately she and her partner Saria lost but there's some intentions between Horror and Striker at the end of the match.

Alice: Dammit!!

Alexis: Hey, hey...be proud it wasn't you in this match, knowing that you got sent to this place. You got to take your responsibility for your misdeeds, Understand? I'm not being hard on you but i'm saying this has a friend who's a fellow wrestler who trains with Beauty Melanie, all I saying is that you need to be careful what you say next time because if it happens your boss Clyde Livingston will not thinking about suspended you. He'll think about firing you and you can kiss that Hybrid Tag Team Championship dreams or ANY other championship dreams goodbye, are we clear on that?

Alice: *head down* Crystal Clear.

(Alexis patted Alice on the head)

Alexis: Good! Hope everything I said to you was a wake up call to you, and a good lesson for you to learn.

Alice: You're right I owned you ladies *sniffled in tears* a-a-apology, straight up apology! If it wasn't for me, I would be in a tag team match with my mentor instead I was gotten into this Sensitivity Training if I didn't go hell Clyde Livingston would suspend me anyway, Shit!

Alexis: Hey Alice be proud that your GM of Dominion did threatened to Suspend you and not fired your ass, just be careful for what you say from now on, come on we going to get Melanie and head back to SoCal House of Wrestling and figure out what are you guys next moves hopefully you'll be booked for Dominion #12.

Alice: Hopefully I can't wait to get back in that damn ring again.

(Alice was finished with her Sensitivity Training and Alexis Blackwell was ready to pick her up and go get Beauty Melanie from her match at Dominion.)
Back to top Go down

What to do next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Character Development-
Jump to: