Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?

Go down 
+5
Nobi
Stephanie Matsuda
ElMacabre
the consigliere
El Drake Jaeger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? Empty
PostSubject: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 3:15 pm

With By The Sword approaching, I figured we may as well do some Japanese-related threads, so what would you make your character's pic base of all the potential Japanese pic bases? It can be someone from any company in Japan or even a Japanese wrestler signed to an American company like WWE or AEW. And obviously can be a male wrestler or joshi, up to you. And choose whatever character you want for it.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:27 pm

I already used Asuka for Sakura, I would not trade for anyone!

Guess for Claudia I like Hikaru Shida's look for her. I could pull off a Queen gimmick with it.

Kairi Sane would be very cool for Roxy, though if I'm not mistaken she was supposed to be DiVa's original picbase. She just has a nice presence.
Back to top Go down
ElMacabre
Clients
ElMacabre

PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:30 pm

Oooh, that's real tough, I don't know what or who to pick.

I'll have to answer this later, for both my alt and this character.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:33 pm

Fun story - Cloud was two seconds from being Asuka until I changed to Mia last second.

Looking back, if I knew more about Io Shirai, she definitely would've been Cloud Matsuda.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:33 pm

I already used Shota Umino for my Kenta Saru character though I changed him to Pentagon Jr. lol

For Nobi, I think it'd be Kenta Kobashi.

For Hans Olsen....well since the character is just a carbon copy of Kurt Angle, I'd say it would be Yuji Nagata lol.
Back to top Go down
Axel Topnotch
Clients
Axel Topnotch

PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:38 pm

i've used kyo from dir en grey, madeline, kairi sane, saki kashima, starlight kid, kota ibushi, jun kasai, megumi kudo, and a crap ton more as pbs lol
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Ultimo Dragon. You know why.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 11:00 pm

For Senor Pinchy, it'd be Gran Naniwa obviously. For Cynthia, maybe I'd go Riho or Starlight Kid. For the Professional...Bushi? Bushi wears suits with his mask sometimes.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIIIà°’
Clients
DampshawIIIà°’

PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 12:13 pm

For Reginald's original snobby rich character, probably Okada. For his Time Lizard persona, maybe Shinsuke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?   If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you made your character's pic base a Japanese wrestler, who would you pick?
Page 1 of 1