Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Thank You All.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

Thank You All.  Empty
PostSubject: Thank You All.    Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 10:15 pm

I wanna take this time to say something. For twelve years on and off I have done this. And for all of it until last year, I have used the same character known as Kevin Devastation. And it has been a great time watching a single character evolve, to watching that character spin off three more active characters and another who's just as much of the lore as the rest. And honestly it has been amazing. But as things begin, they must end. And after twelve years today I can finally say my oldest and most favorite gimmick has been laid to rest. So I need to speak directly to some folks.

Jaywalker & Claudia: Firstly thank you both, you are amazing friends and have been for a long time. And I wanna say thanks for putting your characters in this fued, kinda brings my story full circle. And I appreciate that so much you two, especially since you've both pretty much retired those characters. I'm blessed.

Maverick: Oh Mav. We only met earlier this year bro, and from then to now I see why you are such a great efedder. You've done gfx, you've promoed religiously in multiple feds and even now run one of your own. And it's all quality work, never have I seen it be any less than phenomenal. But also, not only are you a great fedders, but honestly I can call you a friend. From chats, to teaming with one another infeds, to playing GTA with each other, racing against each other where you completely had what you called "A full Irish moment", to you getting me killed in mafia as my last words were an ode to Chris Jericho...But ever since we met man and had all these times together I legit can call you a friend. And one I'm happy to have. And with your promo style, the passion you have for this hobby of ours reminded me of myself a long time ago (god i feel old saying that lol), and dude I had the idea many months ago. KD the character never got a finale that made sense, and one that I felt was worth the work I had put in. And dude I Invisioned the end against you, a friend who I know would give me the best finale possible. And promos bro I usually did good lately, but against you made me want to give the best of ever done. So thank you man, for real. Thank you for being a friend, and thank you for being apart of that finale man. It was amazing.

And lastly, but certainly not least.

Robbie V: Brother, it is said all the time and I have said it before myself. You are the greatest to ever write matches that I have seen. And probably ever to do it in all circles. Your passion to start and keep Wrestleworld is amazing man. And the match I just read for my finale was the greatest match Kevin Devastation has ever been apart of dude. And I wanna thank you for writing it, and not only writing it but doing this whole storyline dude. You were my first really fun fued in efeds 11 years back and here you are, even as on the back end, apart of the final one I'll ever have as KD. Dude thank you so much for it. This is the last chapter of this character, and you wrote a masterpiece for it. Cheers my friend!

Now this is not a goodbye, this is just goodbye to a part of me. So here is to the future, and to all the greatness planned for it!

Wrestleworld, El Drake Jaeger, Candle, KING MAVERICK and Axel Topnotch like this post

Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Thank You All.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You All.    Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:06 am

Everyone involved has been awesome! Looking forward to seeing more from you, KD!
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Thank You All.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You All.    Thank You All.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 5:11 am

Thank You All.  1652571998
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank You All.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You All.    Thank You All.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You All.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Discussion :: Wrestleworld Discussion-
Jump to: