Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Chapter 1: Pre-debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamago
Clients
Tamago

Chapter 1: Pre-debut Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Pre-debut   Chapter 1: Pre-debut I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 9:24 pm

A girl alone inside a bright pink room, there was a lot of stuffed animal lined up around the room. The girl was setting her phone on a tripod then sat back on the chair then started to set up her phone before leaning back to the chair. She had a chubby seal plush on her thigh. She wore a white shirt and short pants on her stream.

---------------------Starting broadcast--------------------------
Viewer:54
"Hello everyone, Minori here! it's been a while since my last stream, right? So actually today I have an important announcement at the end of my stream. But before that, I will do the usual karaoke and chat, so please watch until the end, okay~"

>>> "Ooooh~ What kind of announcement? I can't wait" <<<

"Hi. Welcome. Well, if you want to know you should just stick until the end of the stream. I know you are going to stick until the end anyway, right? right? Right? hehe. Alright then, anyone has a request for a song to kick off today's stream?"

Minori browsed the list of the song from her PC, looking for something to sing.

"Hi, welcome to the stream, and please enjoy it. Alright then, since no one requested anything, I will just sing Ai Okuri by Miwa. Please enjoy"

Minori took her microphone and click on her PC to start the music. She sang in front of the camera like she usually did in her every stream. Back then she was streaming frequently, even though usually it's just the same people that came, again and again, she enjoyed it.

Minori started singing Ai Okuri.

Minori let out her breath and sat back in her chair once she was done with her singing. She hugged her plush doll before looking at the comment. The comment was filled with "88888888" which means 'clapping' in Japanese internet slang.

"Thanks for the clap, everyone. How is everyone's day? I hope everyone is having a good day. For me, I'm just taking a break today. Actually, I started going back to the gym last month, to keep my body fit and to prepare myself for something."

>>Can it be?? Are you going back to fight again??<<

Minori showed a huge smile on her face, she couldn't hide her excitement.

"Actually, that's one of the announcements. But alright, I will just tell you the announcement. Yes, I'm going back to the ring again."
There was a mixed reaction in the comment, some encouragement, and support her, some being worried about her wellbeing, especially since her last injury.

"Don't worry, I'm not going back to Taekwondo nor kickboxing ring this time. I'm going to pro wrestling ring. I can't tell you yet the date and the details, but I will inform you guys for sure once it's decided. So please keep supporting me okay. And don't worry guys, I will still keep streaming over here, so please support me both on ring and stream, okay? I believe in you all. Thanks."

There was a stream of encouragement filled her comment box, she was quite happy about her fans community, even though she didn't know much about each and every one of them, they were close and nice people.

"And the other announcement is I'm going to make a channel and planning to upload videos over there, so not only that I will continue this live stream, but I will also make a video. I can't promise about the upload frequency, but I will do my best."

>>> What will be the content of the channel? <<<

"Uh... I don't know yet, but I will think about it, maybe a song cover? or well, it can be anything. I will inform you all the details once it's decided, okay?"
"So, I think I will end today's stream here. Thanks for coming everyone, bye~"
[/color]

------------------------------End of broadcast--------------------------

Minori jumped back to her bed once the broadcast ended. There was a sign of excitement on her face, she was always happy to have someone to talk to, and thinking about her fans and her upcoming career, it made her even more excited.

"Alright! Hundred Jump squats before sleep!!", she whispered to herself before starting jump squatting.

Note:
Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Pre-debut
Page 1 of 1