Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Sara Cross

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaraCross
Clients

Sara Cross Empty
PostSubject: Sara Cross   Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 12:27 am

Character Name:

Sara Cross

Nickname:

The Anime Fanatic

Hometown:

Seattle, WA

Height:

5’3

Weight:

109 lb

Alignment:

Baby Face

In-Ring Style:

High Flying with a mix of technician

Bio:

Sara Cross came from a middle class family. Her father was an IT supervisor for a small corporation within Seattle, and her mother worked at the high school as an administrative advisor. Sara’s first love became Anime, as she fell for the up and coming shows like YuGiOh, the many Pokemon series’ as well as as many others like Avatar the Last Airbender. When she continued to grow into her teen years, her older half brother, a teen named Haruto, showed her what would become her second passion, professional wrestling. Sara, falling in love with the promos cut by the performers much more than the actual sport itself began to study, hoping one day she could get her big break. She may not be able to be an anime hero, but she could inspire others in her way.

Attire:

Sara wears a pair of pink trunks with various anime characters, including but not excluding some of her childhood favorites. Walking to the ring, she’d wear a black sleeveless tee shirt of somesort to the ring. As she approached a fan of hers she would give them the shirt, hoping to inspire them like she was all those years ago.

Theme song:

Stereopony- Hitohira No Hanabira

Pic Base:

Peyton Roi List

Entrance:

As the lights dim, the guitar slowly begins to strum a few notes and the crowd begins to go wild. After the verse starts, an excited Sara Cross. As the music continues on to the chorus she hops into a jog down the entrance ramp, high fiving various crowd members as she does so. As the second verse begins, she stops at the end of the ramp and searches for a fan to lend her shirt to. As she does so, she smiles brightly and leaps onto the edge of the ringside, slipping through the middle and top ropes after a few moments of taking in the arena itself.

Favorite moves:

1. Spinning Heel Kick
2. Neckbreaker
3. Slingblade
4. Double Dropkick
5. Top Rope Lariat

Strikes:

1. Body Chop
2. Various quick kicks
3. Spinning chop
4. Spinning Elbow Strike
5. Various knee strikes

Signature move(s):

1. “Super Saiyan”

In this move, Sara will scream at the top of her lungs letting out a vicious battle cry. After she does so she leaps from the top turnbuckle and performs a Corkscrew Dive.

2. “CrunchyRoll”

The CrunchyRoll is a Sharpshooter, done center ring but as she pulls her opponents legs back she will speak different anime catchphrases to her opponent in Japanese.

Finisher(s):

1. “Greninja Splash”

This is a frog splash but done from the top rope.

2. “Lunatone”

Lunatone is a moonsault done from the top turnbuckle, landing on her opponents as a way to end the match.

Manager: None
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Sara Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara Cross   Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 4:53 am

Welcome xD
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

Sara Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara Cross   Sara Cross I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 12:51 am

Welcome to Wrestleworld, and remember that the deadline for DOMINION is 11:59 on Thursdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sara Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara Cross   Sara Cross I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sara Cross
Page 1 of 1