Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?

Go down 
+2
Animus
SanadaGOAT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?   If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Animus
Clients
Animus

If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?   If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 8:17 pm

Jaydayne Pendragon: Hikaru Shida
Tiberius Jones: Ember Moon
Animus: I can't really think of an exact fit, but even though she isn't masked I'll say Abadon.....though I must admit she's scarier than Animus.
Jaywalker: Probably Maryse.
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

PostSubject: Re: If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?   If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 5:44 pm

This will be for time of creation.

KD - Probably Sable
Allesandro - Charlotte Flair
Valkyria - Randy Orton
Hale - Alexa Bliss
Clyde - Jazz
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?   If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 6:31 pm

Pizza Boy/Professional: Oddly, probably Candice LeRae. She's blonde and takes mad stupid bumps.

Cynthia Rose: Andrew Everett makes sense in my head for some reason...

Senor Pinchy: Took some searching, but maybe the luchadora known as "Mystique". She has a lot of red gear and looks kinda crabby. Sure graphics people would love that one...
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle
Clients
Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?   If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 8:42 am

Just a rundown of the characters i've used in WrestleWorld

Kenneth Ishikari- Hmm...this is a hard one since there is no one quite like Taichi, but if genderbent Kenneth were face, Tam Nakano maybe?

April Song- Probably Kota Ibushi. Reflects well with April's potential for derpy behavior while being dead serious when necessary.

Emmanuelle: Kazuchika Okada. No question. Fits the character aesthetic to a T.
Back to top Go down
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

PostSubject: Re: If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?   If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Reno Dumont: Courtney Rush (not as Rosemary)
Jacob Striker: Delmi Exo or Dahlia Black (an honest toss up there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?   If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your character was of opposite gender, what picture base would you choose?
Page 1 of 1