Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Sour Grapes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaguarRoar
Clients
JaguarRoar

Sour Grapes Empty
PostSubject: Sour Grapes   Sour Grapes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 1:52 am

Backstage, it is a whirlwind of chaos as chairs are being thrown and tables are being upended. Kraft services are across the floor even as in the background we hear the faint reverberations of music, 'On Top Of The World' and muffled voices saying something indistinct. But it isn't the focus, because in front of us is a sweat-soaked muscular man breathing heavily and staggering and shuffling around in front of us. He's limping with every step he takes, and his hands are clutching his abdominal muscles...maybe lower. The gleaming jaws of that jaguar mask look especially menacing, as well as the bright green eyes that seem to stare right through us when he every so often looks our way toward the camera.

Jungle Jaguar: Do you think it's clever, what you're doing? This war you're waging against your friends? Against yourself? Do you think it's clever to make yourself an enemy of me, and to interfere in my career?!

The masked man now turns fully toward the camera, forcing himself to stand tall, and walking toward us with a steady stalking gait. He's pointing toward us with his left hand, while flexing his pecs every so often as he gets more animated.

Jungle Jaguar Teddy Mac is a friend of yours. I am not. Next week, I'm paying you back for the kindness you've shown me. Whether it happens in a wrestling ring, or it happens in a locker room, or it happens in a parking lot, that is irrelevant. You've tainted this temple. Now it has to be cleaned.

In anger, Jaguar grabs the camera out of the cameraman's hands, flinging it aside as it suddenly and unceremoniously breaks. Instantly, we're left with blackness. And nothing else.
Back to top Go down

Sour Grapes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Character Development-
Jump to: