Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Xavier Grimwood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Grimwood
Clients
Xavier Grimwood

Xavier Grimwood Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Grimwood   Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2020 6:51 pm

Xavier Grimwood Wp224210

RING NAME: Xavier Grimwood
NICKNAMES: "Mr. Grim" / "Agent Grimwood" /
HOMETOWN: [ Redacted ]
HEIGHT: 6'1"
WEIGHT: 222
DATE OF BIRTH (AND AGE): Assumed Age is 27, Birthdate unknown
TRAINED BY: MI6 British Intelligence, Learned different ways to take down a target in ways using, but not limited to Tae Kwon Do, Boxe Francais , Muay Thai and Brazilian influenced Ju Jitsu
DISPOSITION: Neutral
ENTRANCE THEME: Another Way To Die by Alicia Keys & Jack White
GIMMICK: Mr. Grimwood is mostly emotionless. He cares not for what you do, or why you do it. He only cares for what he has to do to close his contract for the evening. The only time he ever shows any kind of emotion is when one of two things is happening in his presence. 1. A good orchestral piece is being played exceptionally well. and 2. When his Director, Miss Theodora Blackwell may be in some kind of trouble or danger. If those two things are not met, you may as well be trying to communicate with your gravestone
PICTURE BASE: Keanu Reeves as John Wick
BACKSTORY: A child who was abandoned at the age of 12, when a child needs his parents most. Given up to a foster care system that did not want him, losing his family name and his childhood. One woman saw him as more than dirt. One woman gave him tools to succeed, and he promised then to make sure she was taken care of no matter what. Military school, greatness in front of him. Even lucky enough to be trained by the fine establishment known as MI6. A few years was enough for him, because the one woman who believed in him before was calling in on his promise. And we arrived here months later. Miss Blackwell has her client, Mr. Grimwood has his mission. Now we prepare.

COMBAT CHARACTERISTICS

ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS: Mr. Grimwood is aware of his surroundings, and will find every way possible to use them to his advantage
TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Depends on the contract, and how badly they need to be dealt with accordingly
MOTIVATIONS FOR COMBAT: To fulfill the tasks set out by Miss Theodora Blackwell

PRIMARY FINISHER: Red Ledger (Allister Blacks Black Mass kick. More stalking than lifting theatrics)
SECONDARY FINISHER: The Reaping (Scorpion Crosslock)
ULTIMATE FINISHER: Contract Closed (Mr. Grim places the opponent face first on the bottom turnbuckle. He climbs to the top, and does a falling Curbstomp to the opponent. )

SIGNATURE MANEUVERS
Requiem Of A Dream:  Fiend style Neck-Snap
47 Stitches: Mongolian Double Chop to the sides of head to disorientate. Then a right kick to the left knee, followed by left kick to the ribs, then a drive by kick to the side of the head
Fall of Sanson: Uri-Nagi Slam to knee
Blackwell Curse: Flatliner transitioned into a Koji Clutch

COMMON MANEUVERS
Judo Hip Toss
Arm Wringler Flip followed by a straight kick to the ribs
Boxing combination
Running Bi-Cycle Knee
Shining Wizard
Calf Crusher
Rolling Kneebar
Hammerlock DDT

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: You know me.

Last edited by Xavier Grimwood on Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
JaguarRoar
Clients
JaguarRoar

Xavier Grimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Grimwood   Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2020 7:09 pm

Well everything looks in order here, Theodora looks theoretically great. Welcome to WW.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Grimwood
Clients
Xavier Grimwood

Xavier Grimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Grimwood   Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:12 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xavier Grimwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier Grimwood   Xavier Grimwood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier Grimwood
Page 1 of 1