Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
"So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

"So Fly" Don Jordan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"So Fly" Don Jordan
Clients
"So Fly" Don Jordan 144-60

"So Fly" Don Jordan Empty
PostSubject: "So Fly" Don Jordan   "So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 12:30 am

"So Fly" Don Jordan SickCrispGordonsetter-size_restricted

General Information.
Ring Name: "So Fly" Don Jordan
Nicknames: "Dare Jordan", "The Zero-G/0G"
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Keith Lee
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 340 Pounds
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: NXT Keith Lee attire

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Face
Tendency to Cheat: Never
Gimmick Description: A man that despite his size simply wants to fly. He might be considered "too big" to be a highflyer in professional wrestling, but regardless he goes against all expectations with finesse and agility and balance. Powerhouse moves mean nothing to him while aerial maneuvers are where he finds himself most comfortable as he often takes his opponents by surprise with how effortlessly he can fly around the ring.
Brief Biography (optional): Dontari Jordan grew up in a big household in an environment where the odds weren't very high that he or anyone else would make something of themselves. Despite this, Jordan was a dreamer. He dreamed of bigger things, highly influenced by athletic stars such as Basketball Legend Michael Jordan as well as legendary highflyers in professional wrestling. However, Dontari struggled with weight issues throughout his life. No matter how much he worked out and tried to shed his weight, it never seemed to go away. It felt as though he was destined to only dream of being someone that could fly like his idols. Even those around him such as friends and family would mock him for thinking he could do any of it with his size. However, Dontari's mother believed in him despite all the naysayers and provided the only positive encouragement he had, and the only one he needed. His mother's belief in him gave Dontari all the motivation to pursue his dreams regardless. It wasn't an easy path, of course, as many people he ran into on his road to becoming a professional wrestler would mock and scold him for not being a powerhouse. But Dontari never waivered. Instead he kept up his pursuit and honed his skills and learned how to be everything he ever wanted in the ring. Size no longer mattered. His skill exceeded his so-called "limits" until he proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he belongs in the skies.
Motivations: To fly and put on a show.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "I Believe I Can Fly" by R Kelly
Entrance Description (optional): Usually DJ will come out to his theme cutting straight to the chorus of "I Believe I Can Fly", preferably with an Announcer first saying "Ladies and gentlemen... Don Jordan!", but for big matches he prefers for his theme to play out from the beginning all the way to the chorus before making his way out. He also likes to sing along with the song, as well as the rest of the crowd.
Wrestling Style: Highflyer
Favorite Match Type(s): Ladder Match
Favorite Weapon(s): Pretty much anything he can jump off of

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. High Fly Flow
2. Shiranui/Standing Shiranui
3. Superkick/Pele Kick/Tiger Feint Kick/Enzuigiris
4. Tope Suicida/Suicide Somersault Senton
5. Turnbuckle Handstand Headscissors Takedown
6. Handspring Back Elbow
7. Floatover DDT/Tornado DDT
8. Moonsault/Standing Moonsault/Double Knee Standing Moonsault/Asai Moonsault/Springboard Moonsault onto a standing opponent transitioned into an inverted DDT
9. Rolling Kip-Up/Normal Kip-Up Lariat
10. Hurricanrana/Reverse Frankensteiner

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Torture Wheel (Torture Rack with endless Inverted Cartwheel Death Valley Drivers)
2. Rolling Thunder
3. Springboard 450 Splash
4. So Fly (Spanish Fly/Rope Bounce Spanish Fly)
5. Launch Sequence Activated/LSA (Rolling Fireman's Carry with Kip Up followed by the Ethereal but can also be into a Lariat on a second opponent if in a tag match)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. G-Force (Lionsault with the opponent in a Fallaway Slam position)
2. Sky Hook (Springboard Discus Lariat to the face or back of head)
3. Ethereal (Phoenix Splash)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Anti-Gravity Bomb (Top Rope Flipping Seated Senton)

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)
DJ is very eccentric and will often pander to the crowd even though it might end up backfiring on him in matches where he should focus on his opponent.
DJ doesn't like to use "powerhouse" moves but will if he's in a situation where he has no choice.

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Michael
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: "So Fly" Don Jordan   "So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 3:39 am

Welcome to Wrestleworld! You have fine taste in the pic base department I see.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "So Fly" Don Jordan   "So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 7:06 am

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "So Fly" Don Jordan   "So Fly" Don Jordan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"So Fly" Don Jordan
Page 1 of 1