Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Two Wrestlers in the Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

Two Wrestlers in the Championship Empty
PostSubject: Two Wrestlers in the Championship   Two Wrestlers in the Championship I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 11:32 pm

Alice is enjoying the Wrestleworld Island, but she spotted Mallory Montana with the microphone in hand waiting for her.

Alice: Oh! Mallory, you we're waiting for me for an interview?

Mallory: Indeed yes Alice, so I just got done talking to Pinchy and he seems that you and Jimmy Johnson is getting the Hybrid Tag Team Championship. But Pinchy thinks that you don't earn another shot?

Alice: *laughing* Come on Mallory, you know that I wanted a shot at the Hybrid Tag Team Championship. I mean you saw what happened to Saria at the last Dominion, I had pinned her that desperate bitch in the middle of the ring! And after the end of the match, Pinchy just went GTA and took my go kart that I made my special entrance with my mentor! And by god he better had insurance because i'm gonna to collect by taken the Hybrid Tag Team Championship.

Mallory: Speaking of your Special Entrance, I love it when you and Melanie got on the go kart and start driving it, similar to Mario Kart I was wondering how long did it took to prepare for that entrance?

Alice: Well I glad that you like it, because me and Melanie were playing Mario Kart last week and we had a little discussion about making the entrance based on it. So I took the liberty and bought two go karts one for me and one for Melanie. And we having fun using that for entrance, but throwing a banana peel at Pinchy was funny but having Saria slipped on it was even funnier!

Mallory: That's great stuff Alice, but I want to talk about other efed that you and Melanie got to be part of, Slaughterhouse Wrestling! I was wondering how does it feel walking to that realm of Women's Hardcore wrestling?

Alice: Ahh Slaughterhouse Wrestling..first off props to the mastermind behind this efed Madam Tarah Moore, I mean she made this efed to resurrect of Hardcore wrestling. And my first night there me and Melanie got confronted by Eris which was a horrified experience. But good side of things on the last day of November, a week after Dominion if I walkout victorious with the Hybrid Tag Team Championship, me and Melanie are debuting on Chapter 2 of Monday Night Hostel, you guys need to check it out the first chapter was a success, and also like Melanie said tuck your kids to bed because it's TV-MA for the adult viewers, because you're about to see what Beauty and The Gamer will do inside the ring.

Mallory: That's some cheap plug you got Alice, Very well done!

Alice: Thank you!

Mallory: Now the final question is regarding the Hybrid Tag Team Championship match, can you trust Jimmy Johnson be your partner?

Alice: Hmm..depends on how he can be trusted carry out the team, because I trust one of the them of the name Raoul but not anymore. I trust Jacob Steele one time against the damn Kennedys, and you know how that went? So let just say that I got bad taste for teaming up with people that I can trust here at Wrestleworld. I already trust Melanie cause she's my mentor but Jimmy Johnson is the another story.

Mallory: Ok, thank you for your time Alice and good luck.

Alice: Not a Problem, stay safe!

As Alice is done with the interview, Mallory Montana walk off and camera fades...
Back to top Go down

Two Wrestlers in the Championship
Page 1 of 1