Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
SPAWN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

SPAWN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Clients
Ares Vendetta

SPAWN Empty
PostSubject: SPAWN   SPAWN I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 4:27 am

SPAWN 5d84fsdHQ-vo6Tq0z4zZEs2L8iibTu_OJ1P3KNPrZR4Rao1yUFI9GXrU9OIsNbUKTbKf79R2wgBdomCG5QwYVYormnUnUIxhKL2xE7D334veInQbqcS671jfyIXqYAZQSMAYvvUV

Name:
SPAWN

SPAWN 3O2sBOQesbA3V9CZk63cz0DRVnrxifTViN4oZGg2HJWZXAYqN6eY4YgX8sh2txkGKXn3Otf-1vOsv37Dtf7u2s3gFLW3ZoFJkXFJ1b30TyjiFUCYFueZwYzpCk-TnV_2Cf7q_3mF

Members:
Rosanna Vendetta & Ares Vendetta

Combined Weight:
343 Pounds

Hometown:
Las Vegas, Nevada

Pic Bases:
Liv Morgan (Rosanna)|Seth Rollins (Ares)

SPAWN VJX1swyXP57mylmHN0U2Z8mdnc3rYjOZ3oVIOcRU-t300TPe5GVM4qRoNb-12CT_m6FIBOdsAzCnZ17YPrlhbLskJPg7qOBmSe3U2dBt4Czpds8ngHVZc1PLqsEkW0XKw6SoeVHX

Motivation:
To spread their own brand of gospel.

Gimmick:
“Blood is thicker than water.”

This saying both amounts to nothing and means everything for the pairing of Ares and Rosanna Vendetta. Born on different sides of the world, raised under completely different circumstances, and molded into two very different people; yet they were connected. Connected by the blood that runs through their veins. Throughout their careers, Ares and Rosanna have shared the same surname but never crossed paths. Neither on the other’s radar whatsoever. And yet, no matter how distant those individual paths were, they were bound to intersect at some point. Was it coincidence? Fate?

Perhaps it was divine intervention that finally brought these two half-siblings together for the first time. They both walked paths that led them through their own personal Hell and in desperate need of change by any means necessary. It was Ares’ return to faith that ignited the flame, and it would grow and grow until it grew out of control and into a fire so bright that even the broken girl once known as “Sweet Roxy” could see it in the distance. Ares’ crusade unknowingly became a beacon that reached out to someone that understood him just as he understood her. The path Ares had once confidently walked upon had come to an end as what seemed so inevitable crumbled and disappeared into an abyss below, so he turned around upon that path and found another route. The path that Rosanna had walked upon had sunken her into a muck she could not pull herself from, until a rope of faith lowered itself down and helped her pull up onto a new one.

Robbie V. Claudia Michaels. Wrestleworld. Professional Wrestling. All words that hold a legendary status to most, but those are just the names of insignificant pawns to the newfound SPAWN. They were nothing but a means to an end. Ares Vendetta and Rosanna Vendetta have cast away and severed their ties to the dynasty that put them on this earth and ironically brought them together. Instead they crusade and build a Church to open the eyes of others the way that they were. They play their role - far more significant than any pawn’s. They do it because it’s not the blood within them that binds these two, but an unbending, unbreakable faith.

Alignment:
Heel

Entrance Theme:
“Ave Satani” by Gregorian

SPAWN YNhvDpVhIQ0HxGx2_ESqUPYj5vvv7W4t1IdS5emeFHvnc-zM7kWMsoMFYCUO5ZiCONdGLY59-9Ta_Q9nNCwEEG3nredk9Rjk-zmFTVbEy_8UA9BiOn0Vvf76UaLHmMtT82OAMFQG

Signature Moves:
Sixth Commandment (Turnbuckle Handstand Headscissors Takedown [Rosanna] to an opponent on the top turnbuckle and launching the opponent into a Modified Powerbomb [Ares])

Baptism (Ares traps the opponent in a Crossface Chickenwing with a bodyscissors, followed by Rosanna hitting the trapped opponent with a Diving Elbow Drop)

Poetry in Motion

Tarantula by Ares, followed by a Springboard Complete Shot from Rosanna

Full Nelson Facebuster and Double Knee Facebreaker

Running Turnbuckle Powerbomb into a kick to the back of the head

Dethrone (Electric Chair/Diving Spear Combination; can be used on the outside of the ring as an Electric Chair/Suicide Dive Combination)

Drop Toe Hold into a Knee

Running Death Valley Driver [Ares] followed by a Coast To Coast [Rosanna]

Angel Wing Clipper (Double Fujiwara Armbars to an Opponent)

Finishers:
Martyr (Spanish Fly [Ares to Rosanna or Rosanna to Ares] onto an Opponent for a modified simultaneous Moonsault/Swanton Bomb Combination)

Heaven To Hell (Throwing Crucifix Powerbomb [Ares] caught into a High-Angle Bridging German Suplex [Rosanna])

Tria Mera (Rosanna sets up the Opponent in a Crucifix Driver position, followed by Ares hitting a Running Single Leg Dropkick to the face of the Opponent before Rosanna completes the Crucifix Driver)

Ultimate Finisher:
Smite (Second Rope Jumping Tombstone Piledriver [Ares] assisted by a Moonsault from the same corner [Rosanna])

SPAWN LCBp4N7Wa4T9veYqd6Coq5u391MD-oFWCqpd9HdD_8f-kzeGJvq8sCUuenAcxwaSLTGA87whUXPUpYk13sJKfwQhyY4jSe7CCXtjxmLTxJnn0wL-wp1phALuI3FhUlXfTB_kpXdG

Additional Notes:
Ares Vendetta typically wears white attire while Rosanna Vendetta wears black attire.
Back to top Go down

SPAWN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Join :: GENESIS :: Tag Teams/Stables-
Jump to: