Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Crimson Bouquet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillie Saint
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Lillie Saint

The Crimson Bouquet  Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Bouquet    The Crimson Bouquet  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 7:41 am

General Information.
Team Name: The Crimson Bouquet
Team Members: Crazy Violet & Lillie Saint
Combined Weight: 272lbs
Hometown: Detroit, MI (Violet), Sweetwater, TX (Lillie)
Pic Bases: Isla Dawn (Violet), Brandi Lauren (Lillie)

Gimmick Information.
Team's Motivation: To prove that they are dominant on their own, despite ties to the World’s Finest on Chapter Events.
Team Gimmick: Sweet meets Sour, Little Crazy meets Big Crazy.
Alignment: Babyface, most of the time.

Entrance Information.
Entrance Theme: "Take Over" by Hidden Citizens X Ruelle (Default), Various different themes based on Crazy Violet's Personality for the match.
Entrance Description (Optional):

Moveset Information.
Signature Moves (5-10)
Lillies Are Red, Violets Are Blue - Lillie’s Coming Up Short/Violet’s Royal Flush Combination
2.Violet-assisted Top rope walk, leading to Lillie doing the Touchdown! onto  the victims outside of the ring.
3. Violet’s Shades of Purple using Lillie as a catapult to jump over the opponent.
4. The Swarm - Drop toe hold by Violet, Lillie runs up, flipping into a bridging reverse chinlock, holding them in place for a Violet to hit a sliding dropkick to the side of the victim’s head.
5.We’re Going To Hollywood! - Channeling Ms. Veronica, Violet and Lillie do a double bulldog, pulling the head up of the victim as the three face the camera. Veronica and Lillie grin at the camera, pretending that it’ll get them attention from movie studios.

Finishers (2-3)
The Forget Me Not - Lillie goes for the Slingblade/Zig Zag combination, allowing Violet to charge in with a thunderous Single Leg Dropkick to the face of the victim.
Dead Man’s Bells - Lillie’s Butterfly Lock & Violet using an Indian Deathlock with heavy force on the ankle of the victim.

Ultimate Finisher (1 Max)
The Beauty and The Beast - With her Violent Personality, Violet locks in for the Bloody Satisfaction, Lillie drops to a knee, putting it near the opponent’s face. Violet then delivers her vicious Curbstomp to the back of the head, forcing the face to smash into the knee of Lillie.

Additional Notes: Managed by Kimberly Chase, Crazy Violet will showcase her various personalities while Lillie reacts to each of them differently.
Back to top Go down

The Crimson Bouquet
Page 1 of 1