Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

No Save Point.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KING MAVERICK
Clients
KING MAVERICK

No Save Point. Empty
PostSubject: No Save Point.   No Save Point. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 11:34 pm

No Save Point. E5NZWTW

////////////

"I swallow all my drugs 'til the pain is unplugged
When the laws of entropy touch
You better dread the judge
Wiser men than us been crushed to fine dust
When the fortune cookie tell me I'm fucked, I just shrug
A note like a broken electrical pulse hum
For the done, for the scum of the circuitry on the run
Haven't seen the sun with the naked eye much
So the neon is my god and it shine on the numb"

////////////

Wrestleworld Capital.

Night had fallen within the island’s capital as the bright lights shine down onto the rainy weather, reflecting as a blacked-out Audi R8 drives through the empty streets, driving through the puddles of rain as we find ourselves with The King of Wrestleworld inside of the car seen driving through the capital. The built-in radio within the vehicle playing “No Save Point” by Yankee and The Brave through the subwoofers in the back of the car. Jason continues to drive but slowly creeping up onto a large building towering over the city’s skyline, the large sign above the vast amount of doors to enter the building read a very familiar name to the King as a stern look came into his eyes upon pulling up to the building in question; “Devione Industries”.

Jason sat in his car, continuing to look out of his driver-side window and watch the building he had parked right outside of, he remembered all of what they had put him through for months on end and came to nothing but a moniker of the man that retired Kevin Devastation. It was a moniker that truly wasn’t what he was fighting for, nor was the moniker of The Devione Killer but with the fans putting it over and making it stick, it happened. Jason looked away to turn his head a full one hundred and eighty degrees to find himself staring at a coffee shop right across the street from Devione Industries. Jason’s left implanted cyber kinetic eye twitches as he unbuckles his seatbelt and heads out of the car, showing his black Omega Wrestling Tomorrow hoodie as he shuts the car door and pulls his hood over his head, placing his hands in his pockets and heading to the coffee shop.

Within the coffee shop, he walks in a soothing bell ringing noise being made as everyone within the coffee shop stares right at Jason and he stares right back at him. The atmosphere within the coffee shop changes back to the way it was as Jason slowly moves to a window seat, continuing to look across the street at the building as the rain continues to fall in the capital. The lucid memories that are cycled inside of the mind of Jason, like nightmares -- those of which he has experienced in the past before because of what Wraith had put him through.

The touch of a hand is placed onto Jason’s shoulder which quickly grabs his attention as he turns his head to face the young man, a skin made out of flesh-colored metal and a tint to his eyes as he gives off a crooked smile, this was no ordinary cyber human, this was some artificial intelligence with a body. Jason looks confused, pushing the hand of the cyber off of his shoulder and almost beginning to square up to the AI but the cyber placed his hand out to stop Jason from doing any sort of fighting. It takes a seat right across from Jason, not even opening its mouth once as Jason squints to fully examine the AI from his own glance.

??: Can I help you?

Jason looks at the cyber, scoffing before beginning to mouth his first words.

Jason Long: The question is if I can help you. Not if you can help me.

??: I don’t think I understand, you see, I was told to meet you here. You are Jason Callum Long, known well for his wrestling alias as King Maverick, correct?

Jason looked to the cyber, raising an eyebrow.

Jason Long: Yeah... That’s me. What are you here for? Who sent you?

??: Afraid that it’s confidential information as to who sent me but I was told to lead to your mission, as a bodyguard, due to the streets not being safe with you around. There’s been information of people wanting your head on a silver platter, they want to see the King dead because they don’t agree with how you take things to a certain extent. There are cartels roaming the streets, around the tower where your home - The King’s Penthouse - is situated.

Jason Long: Cartels? Fuck. What the hell do they want from me? Dead, I assume, right?

??: To cut to the chase… Yes - I’ve... I’ve seen some of the torture methods that they’ve placed anyone who swore allegiance to your word. It was advised you wouldn’t come into the island for at least another couple of days, but seeing as you are here now, a protocol was made to make sure you were protected. I think it is with the best interest that you are to be taken away from the Penthouse for tonight, the best location for you and your safety is in the castle, where someone like you should be living in, considering you are a king.

Jason Long: I don’t think that’s needed really.

Jason rolls his eyes to the left and looks out the window, the AI looks at Jason and then to out the window. Both of them are interrupted by the sudden cough of the waitress as they both look back to see her standing at the end of the table they sat at, Jason takes a glance at the woman - a young brunette girl that catches his eye with the body shape that resembled one of a glass coke bottle - just like Taio Cruz would have sung about back in 2009. A grin grew on the Irishman’s face as he looked up to the waitress.

Waitress: Would any of you two like to order anything? Either so, we’ll have to ask you to leave the building, it’s customer only seating in here.

Jason would begin to laugh at the waitresses’ remarks.

Jason Long: I’ll have a Hot Chocolate. Extra cream and a good scoop of marshmallows for me please, and you... whatever your name is…

??: I will have water, please.

The waitress noted the order down on her notepad before walking away and back behind the counter. Jason couldn’t help but continue to look at the waitress from afar, seeing what she was doing behind the counter as his mind began to be fulfilled with pleasurable desires and much more, but a kick to the shin distracts him from his daydreaming fantasies. The AI scoffs as Jason’s scowl grows larger.

Jason Long: Let me remind you that I’m a fucking human, with flesh and bones that can be fucking broken, whereas you…

Jason uses his index finger’s knuckle to knock on the forehead of the AI’s body, hearing the hollow sounds of metal.

Jason Long: ...are nothing more than scrap metal melted down and made to be something to hold whatever you are in there.

??: Artificial Intelligence. A computer connected to the hivemind of every single network on this island. I can only be on this island, if I were to attempt to leave, I would self destruct within seconds. I am the type of technology that cannot fall into the wrong hands, far more advanced than anything that any continent could produce, and with my programming, I could be easily manipulated into an army.

Jason Long: If that’s the case then why haven’t they just created many different kinds of you to stop all of the cartels that are trying to kill me? Surely you can survive a few bullets or whatever it is they throw at you.

??: But we’re not created to be the police force, we’re created to protect one sole person. The monarch of the land, the person who rules over everyone, we’re made to protect The King and his safety falls into our hands.

Jason Long: That... Yeah, that’s fair enough, actually.

The waitress comes back with the Hot Chocolate for The King and the glass of water for the AI, Jason smiles up at the waitress and moves along the seating, allowing her to take a seat as he gestures for her to take a seat.

Waitress: Is there something I can help you with?

Jason Long: Heh, can I not ask you to take a seat with us? I mean, you’re not busy tonight and we’re the only ones here. At least let us be assistance to some company, you know what I mean?

Waitress: I... I guess, yeah. So what are you two doing out here on a cold night like tonight?

Jason Long: Well--

??: Protecting him at all costs.

Jason mouths something to the AI and gestures for him to keep quiet, but the young woman has heard enough to be questionable.

Waitress: Protecting him?

The waitress pointed to Jason.

Waitress: For what reason? I’ve never seen his face around here before, he’s not popular around here as far as I know.

Jason Long: Wanted by some gang warfare. Usual bullshit, you know where I’m getting to?

??: But you’re the Ki--

Jason kicks the AI between the legs from underneath the table, the AI gulps in pain as he slams down onto the table, leaving a large dent in the wood before covering his mouth to stop himself from squealing in pain.

Jason Long: Nice to know that your emotion chip is activated. I’m glad because I know what to do next time you open your fucking mouth again. Sorry about him, he’s a bit too much talkative.

Waitress: So, are you going to tell me who you are that you need some sort of cyber to follow you around? There’s nobody going to believe that someone like him is following a nobody around-

The waitress tilts her head to the side, peering outside the window and seeing the matte black Audi R8 and knowing exactly who owns that car.

Waitress: Hold on... is that... there’s only one person I know that owns that sort of car on the island. But I thought he hated them, what could he be doing over there?

Jason Long: I have no idea. Heard he’s a bit of a massive fucking dickhead. Not very much liked since By The Sword, apparently, but I’d have no idea really.

Waitress: I have to take a picture of this. That’ll be big on the papers.

The waitress pulls out her phone but Jason is quick to snatch the phone out of her hands, stopping her from taking any kind of pictures for social media press.

Waitress: What the hell, man??

Jason Long: I’m not going to let you take fucking pictures of my car like that, are you fucking insane, cunt?!

The loud brash and Irish tone of The King came out in true fashion as the waitress is started by the harsh reaction of someone she doesn’t even know. The AI is quick to jump up and calm the woman down as she looks to swing but Jason holds his arms out and begs for her to not attack.

Waitress: What do you mean that’s your car? That’s an imported car, straight from America, and only one person owns that car and that’s King Maverick. Don’t fucking lie to me, you’re not him!

Jason Long: If you give me a fucking minute to explain myself and tell you what’s going on then you’ll understand but for fuck sake, don’t hit me in the face!

The waitress stands down from her attacking stance, calming herself down as Jason stood up and walked over to the waitress and sat her down on a nearby chair.

Jason Long: Okay, so here’s the thing. I am King Maverick, and although I might not look like it right now...

Jason brought his index and his thumb to his eyes to take out a set of eye contacts which leaves his face to glitch out and change his face back to normal, which leaves the waitress startled seeing the face of The King before he puts back in his eye contacts as his face glitches back out to a different look to his face. Jason twitches his head back and feels a pinch in the back of the neck before he brings his head forward and straightens his neck.

Waitress: Wait... you’re... you’re...

Jason Long: Yeah. That’s me. Which is why I need you to shut the fuck up and not give away where I am. If they see my car outside of fucking Devione Industries’ building, they’re going to not only fuck my car up which I’ve spent so fucking much on... but they’re also going to raid that fucking building and as if I haven’t had enough shit on me because of that family, I really wouldn’t like that right now.

Waitress: You know that they’re looking everywhere for you? People are starting riots in the city because they’ve heard about you being in the city, they want to kill you!

Jason looks to the AI and then back to the waitress.

Jason Long: Oh you don’t think I know that? That’s the fucking reason he’s here, and guess what, HE JUST FUCKING SHOWED UP OUT OF NOWHERE!

The waitress looks up to the AI and then back up to Jason.

Waitress: So how are you going to make it back home? Staying in the castle?

??: I did suggest that-

Jason Long: Shut the fuck up, tin can tit.

The AI scowls.

Jason Long: Anyway, I need to head back and I’m going to cut through the riots outside of my house, sleep well and hopefully I’m not gagged and choked during the night. Leave me a tab and I’ll pay at some point, but I don’t know when at that.

??: And I must come with you to be sure you’re safe.

Jason Long: Sadly, that’s apparently a fucking attachment I have.

Waitress: I’d hate to be you.

Jason Long: I mean, you can come along too if you wanted to. Keep me company and make sure I’m protected at night.

The waitress giggled.

Waitress: I can in a bit when I close up the store, but I’ll be there, just let me in when I come.

Jason smiled and then gestured for the AI to leave the store, to which they do. The weather outside had lightened up, the rain poured but it became more of a mist of rain than anything else. The AI and Jason make their way back to the car as Jason takes the lead and opens the driver side door to his Audi R8 but Jason grabs something out of the glove compartment and points it right at the AI. The AI takes a few steps back, staring down the barrel of a Five-Seven handgun.

Jason Long: You’re going to be truthfully honest with me and if you don’t then I’ll shoot this gun into your metal fucking skull to the point where I fry your fucking motherboard, asshole. Now, tell me who the fuck you work for, because if you work for them then I’ll leave you on their doorstep with fucking lead in your chest.

??: I don’t work for them, I promise, I work for the castle and I’m here to protect you.

Jason Long: The second question, what the fuck is your name?

??: My name is Ethan.

Jason throws the firearm into the car and then brings his hand out for a handshake.

Jason Long: Welcome aboard then, but if you double-cross me then it’s out a fucking window and falling to the point where you’ll be in little fucking pieces!

E.T.H.A.N.: You know you can be quite arrogant, right?

Jason Long: You can go to the back of the line of people who gives a fuck about what I said. Now get in and let’s get the fuck out of here. If we wait any longer, they’ll find us here.

Jason quickly gets into the car and waits for E.T.H.A.N. to hop back into the car, the door swings open and the AI enters the car, Jason starts up the engine and drives off, making a u-turn and heading towards The King’s Penthouse as the scene fades out to black.

////////////

"I used to pray to God but I think he took a vacation
'Cause now the state of Cali is run by these corporations
The skyscraper shadow the homeless, the population
The degradation they faced with, should be an abomination
They body parts are stolen and sold to the richest patient
And we the mercenaries at war with the active agents
The legislators that work for the sadists that kill the babies
Will die hit the back of a bullet, real or Mercedes
Just to serve, murder them, and that's your fur"

////////////

“When people talk, listen completely.”

When I speak, you have no other choice but to fucking listen, and you know exactly why. You know that when I speak, people will always listen to what I have to say and I don’t make them, they do it to themselves because they know that I have something to say that is important to them - even if they aren’t in my matches - they always listen. So when I see others talking about leaders, when I see people calling me a fake King, when I see people saying all of this shit and then not bothering their fucking arses to do something about it. I’ve had people come to me and try to do something about it, and you know what I did to them? I made them bend the fucking knee in front of me because that is what a leader does, he makes sure that when he speaks, he is heard and if people try to fall out of line then it’s simple, they are forced back into line. No questions fucking asked.

When opinions are needed, I will fucking ask for them. When I need to hear from others, I will ask for their own opinions on this, and guess what, when you have teammates by the likes of Reno Dumont, Nobi, and Layne Driver. When I first saw this, I wondered if this was the return I wanted back into the ring on the island. Because we’ve got the champions excluding the Shogun Champion because Arata’s a fucking bitch and only cares if his senpai Jaydanne Pendragon tells him to like a girl on twitch when you donate them some money. I would have loved to face Arata once again because it would be a better opponent than a man in a fucking jaguar mask. A fucking jaguar mask and even on the poster, he’s packing that fucking strap on him, he’s got a fucking gun on him! As if I didn’t have enough problems with guns within the last week or so, I’ve got to deal with a furry with a gun. A furry with a fucking gun. We’re all fucked.

But here we are.

Here we fucking are. A night where I make my return to Wrestleworld. A night where I would make my grand return to the ring, but here we are, I’ve got RENO FUCKING DUMONT AS MY TAG TEAM PARTNER. The man that starts shit with me on Twitter because he thinks that he’s better than me due to his multiple Hall of Fame rings which he bought at a Pawn Shop, or etched in his own fake wrestling company that might or might not be an alternate timeline OWA where nobody has ever fucking heard of them. “Look at me, I’ve done this and I’ve done that!” or along the lines of “I’ve done all of these and you haven’t!” before sending his army of friends after me saying the same shit that Reno did. Here’s the thing, intimidation is the sincerest form of flattery. Put that into your head, Reno, because at the moment when you think about it, trying to say all these achievements is such a 2019 Maverick move. List all of your achievements and think you won the beef war, but in reality, you continue to lose all of your credibility because when people try to look you up for anything, all they find is a blank page because nobody - and I really mean nobody - has ever heard of Reno Dumont until Nobi began to carry him around like Teddy Mac has been carrying around the dead weight of Jungle- I mean Aztec Jaguar.

Speaking of Jaguar, he’s not worth shit to talk about because fuck furries, I hope they fucking die and slit their fucking wrists. Remember, Jaguar, you have to go vertically up your arms instead of horizontally.

And then we move all the way to his tag partner, Theodore MacCaffrey. Now, am I getting a good guy and a loveable man, or am I getting a horrible friend who has the mentality that he did nothing wrong but is hated because he turned on Nobi? My friend, I don’t think you’re taking this seriously, and like the See No Evil emoji, I cover my eyes because I can’t bear to look at such bullshit like you. Take a guess, Teddy, you know that I am looking towards you with my head in my hands and asking myself if I’m dealing with a schizophrenic deadbeat cuntmuffin of a dad or am I dealing with a man who thinks he’s the best of the world and trying to prove to his daughters that he is good to his word but then again, his daughters have to be extremely fucking retarded to see that man as a role model. Do you realize that proving to some ill-minded children that you are a superhero is not that hard to fucking do because they’ll believe everything you’re saying? Do you realize that everything you’ve told your children is all a fucking lie?

Are you a proud father or are you some guy who’s covering for someone that ran away? Because if you’re the former of the two, then let me be the fucking latter of the two so you can run away and give these girls a life lesson that superheroes don’t exist and neither do you in their lives. There’s nothing more painful in the world than seeing your children actually having to mentally suffer from lies, deceit, and absolute fucking bullshit that spews out of your mouth like you’ve taken a laxative and waited for it to kick in.

Do us all a favor and admit it you’re a lousy good for nothing fucking deadbeat of a dad and you’d be better of dead at the bottom of the ocean just like mine has.

Mentioning the blue ocean, I wished that blue-haired lesbian slag could just dunk her head in and drown because like Reno Dumont, nobody gives a single fuck what titles you hold, and it never fucking mattered. Stop bringing it up like it actually means something, you’re not special, you’re just extremely fucking petty. Just... oh my fucking god... please shut the fuck up already. You’re just as annoying as Aria Jaxon, you’re extremely fucking annoying and the fact you’re the champion right now shows how much this island is worth. With you as a champion, you’ve made the American Dream Championship become more of a joke than the Hybrid Tag Team Championships within the past three to four months than it has within the whole year that Claudia held it as the Architect. Stephanie, that title’s prestige fucking died when you held it and I hope that someone like Wraith - as much as I hate to admit it - comes back and takes it from you so it can finally have meaning again.

And then- then there’s you, Colt. There’s you. To put it simply, Colt, I’m enjoying living rent-free in your head. I’m enjoying the time I am having living in your head for absolutely free and all I did to get in was take your title. The words that you’ve said about me? Touching. I’m truly amazed you feel that way for me, I really am, but you decided to blow the whole fucking gasket on me right now, you blew your load early. Look at yourself, Colton, just look at yourself. You, my friend, are a fucking joke and one that I can’t even stand after all the things you’ve said that prove to you that you’re as European as they come and you deserve that championship. You went to France, you went to Italy, you came to my home in Ireland, you dragged yourself to England, and that makes you someone who should represent the European Division. Colt, I’m going to tell you this once and once only. Just because you took a cruise around countries where the Six Nations rugby happens does NOT mean you are a man of European quality, that makes you a tourist. Why the fuck would some ram ranch redneck cowboy whatever the fuck he wants to call himself today want to prove himself as a man of Europe by only visiting four out of the twenty-seven countries and shit, England doesn’t even count as a European country anymore, so you’ve been to three. Wow, I’m so fucking impressed, cowboy.

Wow, I’m so fucking amazed that you’ve only been to the west-slash-north west side of the continent, you mean so much to the division. Wow, why should someone who’s been to most of those countries be the leader of this division? He fucking sucks! Wow, a European holding the European Championship? Nuh-uh, you gotta go past the Last Breathing OUTLAW who has NOTHING to do with Europe in any kind. This is why you should never become the European Champion. This is why I will retire with this championship in my possession.

You, Colton, are a sinking ship full of horse shit. Nobody wants to stay around as European Champion, they all want to see you go and they’re all delighted to see you retire really. I can ask MYOJIN that and he’ll give me the same answer, we’ll all love to see you go. Just know, Colton, I have friends on the other side and I can show up anywhere and anytime I want. Do you think you’re safe on your last night in Project Honor? Well, we’ll see about that now, won’t we? You’re right about one thing, I will be watching you like a hawk. If I get my hands on you, I will make sure you feel every single punch, kick and strike. I will make sure you know that I am a force to be reckoned with and the fact you dared to walk all over me like I’m nothing is laughable.

Because who the fuck will remember you after I kick your head off?

The answer: nobody.
Back to top Go down

No Save Point.
Page 1 of 1