Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clyde Livingston
Clients
Clyde Livingston

War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions Empty
PostSubject: War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions   War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 10:58 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Segment:

Favorite Moment:

Favorite Spot:

Who Stole the Show:

Comments:
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions   War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 1:02 pm

Favorite Match: Arata vs Emmy.

Favorite Segment: Backstage with the respective four tag champs of Wrestleworld (granted, I'm biased)

Favorite Moment: Claudia going off on everyone after the Architects match and calling out Jay. Emmanuelle winning the Shogun is big for me too. So well deserved.

Favorite Spot: Curse of the Blue Shell...at least I got to hit it once

Who Stole the Show: Everyone did awesome from top of the card to the bottom, but I'll give Colt v Mav some love and say they blew up the boards as expected.

Comments: Fun show overall. So happy with all of the title changes and outcomes in the show. Loved the show overall. Sadly, now Pinchy's homeless.
Back to top Go down
Rosanna Vendetta
Clients
Rosanna Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions   War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 9:13 am

NOTE: THIS POST IS FOR BOTH PART 1 AND 2!

Favorite Match: 
I will go through the matches that I like the most cause it can't just be one. Maybe at least I'll put a top 5.

5. Maverick vs Colt Montoya
- I think this was a very well-written match and actually have read it already before it was posted. My 5 was either going to be this or the Layne/Matsuda match because that one also blew my mind. The Euro title match was a good match and you can see how the two competitors have given everything they got to win the match. I'm also personally not a huge fan of shit talking while in a match but this one didn't bother me too much and wasn't excessive. It's crazy tricky to write submission matches, but I think this one was very well done.

4. SPAWN vs Lannister & Athena Vendetta 
- Here we are, boys. Jay, Robbie and I had three characters to promo for in WOTW and it was all worth it seeing how these matches turned out. I love Rosanna and Lannister's interaction in the ring. It's exactly what I expected and it was delivered well, and Athena despite not being as experienced in the ring (though she is the eldest and the most experienced in life!) she carried herself pretty damn well! And I think that it's a good way to end the Vendetta/Lannister story, and I can't wait to see more of Rosanna and Ares. 

3. Emmanuelle vs Arata Asakura 
- I always enjoy Jay's matches and Arata-Emmanuelle was such a job well done. Arata was put in a bad spot early in the match but he came through and fought like the best Shogun Champion that he is while Emmanuelle was there taking advantage of every open opportunity to shift things in her favor. In the end, Emmanuelle won, but the match goes to show how resilient and tough Arata can be. I don't know what happens next in this area. I think Emmanuelle will have a good reign, and I think Arata might actually want to explore other title opportunities because he already was twice a Shogun Champion!

2. The World Domination Match
- Regardless of the shock, I think that this match served its purpose one way or another. Cynthia Rose came in the middle of the match, and I don't think anyone expected that she would pull it off being the last person standing but she did and big congratulations to her. There was a fuckton of great spots and it really made those who put effort shine throughout the match. My absolute favorite was the shogun team being too OP when they were working together to clear out the ring, and then people working together against them. It was a very fun dynamic to use the team vs team aspect that way, and I'm happy that people could follow the insanity of (what i believe is) a complicated match type (cause of so many rules), some of them follow it better than I did cause I constantly have to ask "what division is next to enter" during it. Hana turning in the end and April trying to calm her down only to attack Cynthia too was pretty well-delivered and it did its job of shocking/upsetting the audience. WHY SWEET MELODY, WHYYYY?!?!

1. The Architects Four-Way match
- Oh fuck you, don't hate me cause I'm biased towards a match that I won with my favorite character! It was a such a shock that a slacker like Drake was able to eliminate Babayka, but here we are. I think this match was moreso Claudia vs Pendragon which was delivered well considering they have never faced each other before (at least not to my knowledge anyway, who knows what stuff I've forgotten!) but I was thankful to see all that and how it went. Jaydayne went to this match purely for professional reasons, while Claudia wants to ensure that she got her moment in the end which would require her to actually win the match. The post-match segment was truly awesome too as Claudia finally lays down the law and challenges Jaywalker to prove that Wrestleworld belongs to her. (I think it's metaphorical/a pride thing, I don't think Jaywalker would literally give the entire island over a match) but I think this is just right cause of them tormenting each other ever since Wrestleworld began. Very good work with the story of this!

Favorite Segment:
Other than the Jaywalker thing, I think the tag team champions seg was very funny. 
Also Allesandro Devastation's Cash in. There's no day but today, as they say. I think the opportunity was just right since people might have forgotten about the Feast of the Fallen briefcase and Allesandro/Wraith being a wild card. It's been a while since the last cash in, and we are coming towards ARCADIA. I'm sure he can handle being a Champion well. 
Also Sweet Melody turns to the DARK SIDE!!!!

Who stole the show: Damn there's a fuckton of show stealers. If I can say everyone, I'll say everyone! I'll go with Sweet Melody and associated characters (April Song and Hana lasting as long as they did), Jay Jones, Animus, Sabertooth. Cynthia Rose obviously. Stephanie Matsuda before she got cockblocked by Allesandro. We also saw the solidity of Mac n Murphy Connection and them not fucking around as Champions, which is very important.

Comments: I think I've said a lot so I won't make this long. I'm so happy with the turn out of the event and I'm very excited to see more. I'm sure we'll all encounter wins and losses in our future matches, but I hope it doesn't let people down if they lost a match or think that they're not doing well enough. Sometimes it can be tough for writers to decide winners. Best we can do is enjoy the show and move forward and tell our stories. That said, I'm satisfied enough with the winners, the matches and the Championship changes/retains. Everyone did a good job in the promos page and the writers all did their best to reflect their work through the matches. It's gonna be a crazy long road to ARCADIA! We got dis! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions   War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Of The Worlds Week One Reactions
Page 1 of 1