Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!

Go down 
+2
Candle
El Drake Jaeger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!   Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 5:38 am

Emmanuelle!

It doesn't happen often, but every once in a blue moon someone proves to be good enough to dethrone Nat for the Shogun Championship, and you have managed to pull it off! You've been a great and very much appreciated part of Wrestleworld both as April and Emmy and this was absolutely well-deserved, so congrats to you, Carlos, and good luck to you with your reign!

Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! 1652571998
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!   Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 8:40 am

I'm so psyched for Emmy winning gold. Such a badass character and such a great person behind it.
Back to top Go down
Clyde Livingston
Clients
Clyde Livingston

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!   Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 10:51 am

Hell of a character, hell of a new champion. Brother it's so much deserved it isn't funny. You worked your ass off, even with the schedule you have in life and through all this stuff going on in the world. Definite legend status to do stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!   Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 4:47 pm

Congratulations Carlos (H).
Back to top Go down
Emmanuelle
Clients
Emmanuelle

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!   Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 4:37 am

I want to thank Candle and Cloudy specifically for helping me with this character, constantly putting up with my nagging to read/critique my stuff.

The writers who made Emmy come to life far more than I could have with my own presentation of the character, thank you. 

Nat, you are an awesome person and a damn good champion. One of the most talented writers I know through fedding and I'm sure you're gonna have plenty more opportunities to show it.

I didn't think I would be able to do something on this scale with the character for a while and I plan on making good on the faith put in me to keep this thing going and interesting.

THANK YOU!

Clyde Livingston and Candle like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosanna Vendetta
Clients
Rosanna Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!   Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 11:21 am

Congrats, Carlos! You've done so well, and I've enjoyed your promos as Emmanuelle (and April too, but we are on Emma territory right now). I hope you have a great reign!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!   Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the NEW Shogun Champion!
Page 1 of 1