Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Daddy's Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

Daddy's Home Empty
PostSubject: Daddy's Home   Daddy's Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 8:56 pm

(We open up backstage at War of the Worlds. Behind the curtain we see after a grueling match against Stephanie Matsuda for the American Dream Championship one Allesandro Devastation making his way through the curtain and past guerilla down the hallway into the bowels of the arena. He walks past a few people from the Dominion and Chapters rosters as they look on. As he passes you can hear them all speak.)

“...He didn't deserve this…”

“...I’m just shocked he's here…”

(Allesandro doesn't even look their way as he walks on, championship over his shoulder. As he walks a few security guards, not Wrestleworld security...But the Devione Private Security Force begins to walk with him, carrying his luggage and clearing the way for the new Champion to make his way out of the arena. He walks by more talent of Wrestleworld, along with referees and camera crew. He still looks forward with a smirk on his face as they speak.)

“...I mean a briefcase is a briefcase, but she was done…”

“...He thinks he's so smart…’

“...Did anybody even know he was here?...”

(Allesandro stops for one second as his NEW personal assistant steps up beside him and has a camera man with her. They stop and he holds the championship up as they take a single photograph. The cameraman walks away as Allesandro glares at him for even thinking he needs a second take. Allesandros new assistant begins to walk as he does, stepping in line with the new champ very easily. They walk to the end of the long corridor as Allesandro waits for one of his security to open the door to the parking lot. After they do, he narrows his eyes at the guard for taking too long and then walks out.)

“Mr. Devastation, we have your private limousine awaiting you just ahead. We need just one thing for a press release about this. I feel as if stock prices will skyrocket after tonight. What shall I have the PR team have as the headline.”

(Allesandro reaches the limo and opens the door. He tosses the championship onto the far seat and looks back at her.)

“Have them put the headline as something very simple so they don’t screw this up. Have it say Allesandro Devastations Hostile Takeover Of The American Dream. And until then have nobody bother me. I just had a hard fought win for the championship that should have been mine from the start. Nobody can touch me now, no matter what they think or say...Nothing can take away this moment from me, from me or the name Devastation. One fell last pay per view here for a final time in a self inspired little vow of revenge. And while I love my father, I don’t remember asking him to step his old ass back onto this island in the first place. Maverick did me a favor at Dreamworld and broke the hypnosis somebody placed me under. But he didn’t finish the job, but I just did. Oh and do me a favor, send Claudia Michaels a nice gift basket including a new bottle of red wine our Italian Vineyards are about to put out. The old drunk is gonna need it after tonight. And send some roses to Stephanie, make them blue so she knows where they came from. I have a feeling when she wakes up she should be reminded of my victory. Have it done within the hour…”

(Allesandros new assistant nods her head, bows lightly and begins to walk away.)

“Oh and Kisara…”

(She stops and turns to him.)

“On both gifts, make sure it says To My Favorite Mongrel. Goodnight Miss Balaur.”

(Allesandro gets in the white limousine and closes the door. His private security force give the go ahead for it to leave as Miss Kisara Balaur takes her leave to do her assigned tasks. The last image we see of the night is Allesandro Devastations limo driving off towards the Capital of Wrestleworld to Devione Industries.)

Praise. Me. As. Such.
Back to top Go down

Daddy's Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Character Development-
Jump to: