Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS)   Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 6:08 pm

Since I am the American Dream Architect, I will make this thread all about how wonderful and generous I am to allow such thing!

Nah, congrats my friend! I'm sorry for attempting to ruin your moment in this congrats thread. You've been waiting to Cash In since King of the World when you won the Sapphire Briefcase at the Feast of the Fallen match, and I truly congratulate you. But I'd like for you to be careful (or don't be careful) cause Matsuda is over there to punch your skull. NOOOOOOO!!!

You know I can't go on a sentence without bashing you, but you know its 100% with love.

Allesandro Devastation and Candle like this post

Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS)   Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Wow, what a jerk. Who attacks someone after the match? Why not do it during or, I don't know? before? Anyway, congratulations KD.
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS)   Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 3:09 am

As Layne, I am utterly disgusted that someone that wasn't even on the ballot ended up getting the Championship.

But I SUPPOSE I will congratulate you regardless.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS)   Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 5:15 pm

Congrats KD (H).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS)   Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the New American Dream Champion! ( I GUESS)
Page 1 of 1