Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Bruce McLeod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce McLeod
Clients
Bruce McLeod

Bruce McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Bruce McLeod   Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 5:56 am

Bruce McLeod 54be6a13cd490bc3f21e3260ad44186f

General Information.
Ring Name: Bruce McLeod
Nicknames: Highlander, Mac, Wrestle Da, Silver Scot
Hometown: the mean streets of Glasgow

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Anthony Varrecchia
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 221 lbs.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: In ring attire: Fights in a black tank top and jeans. Tapes his wrists and wears black fingerless fight gloves with black elbow pads and black wrestling boots (think Bradshaw when he was part of the APA).

Outside of the ring: He's generally found in a pair of worn jeans, a t-shirt with a snarky saying on it and a leather jacket. Silver beard and silver hair, quite impressively jacked for his age. Takes off the jacket and shirt before wrestling, of course.

Bruce McLeod 02b4034883e0d84dfe7b2f51f07a728c

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Face
Tendency to Cheat: Never
Gimmick Description: Former less-than-legal fighter, debaucher and pauper, current journeyman and glory chaser.
Brief Biography (optional): McLeod has spent his entire life surviving solely on his wits and street smarts. Both have gotten him through several scrapes and have seen him compete in barely legal underground fighting overseas to competing in the former Sin City Wrestling's development facility Fear & Loathing wrestling. He was a staple in the revival of PCW, competing in Louisville until the promotion closed its doors. Most recently, he was part of a tag team that saw success in the Midwest, working for Twin Cities Wrestling (2CW) until its closure in mid-2018. Rumour has it that he was competing in bare knuckle fights in the seedier Vegas dives when he caught wind of Chasing Glory Wrestling through an old acquaintance in 2019. He went on to be a dominant force there for the latter part of 2019 thru March of 2020 when the first season ended. From there, he signed on to take part in the Triad Challenge being hosted by Splat! Media, surprising everyone when he emerged victorious. From there, he signed on for the rebirth of WARPED Wrestling as well as the upstart company The Wrestling Commission. TWC didn't last. Warped seemed to stall out after two shows, leaving Bruce to return to CGW for its second season and to sign with AGW in the summer of 2020. The company was shaky, management flaky and talent seeming to drop like flies from week to week. He went undefeated, racking up wins against talent that subsequently vanished after the humiliating loss and earned himself a shot against Television Champion Jerry Watts for the final event under the Anything Goes Wrestling moniker. He won the match in a huge upset, finally capturing his first singles title in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. He chose to opt out of his contract and not stick around for the rebranding, preferring to relinquish the title he found he didn't really want and move on to a place with a bit more stability in management. The rest, as they say, is history.
Motivations: glory and the thrill of a good, clean fight

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme:  "Iridium" by The SIDH (Wrestle Da Remix)
Entrance Description (optional): The sound of thunder rumbles ominously over the sound system, lights flickering as though there’s a storm brewing before the dubstep intro of "Iridium" erupts over the speakers. Fog rolls out along the ramp and the lights flash wildly between blue and white as the volume grows over the sound system. Bruce appears at the top of the ramp, illuminated with a spotlight so that his larger than life silhouette is visible against the fog as the lights flare white around him, his head bowed as if he's praying. When the bagpipes come in and the song shifts into high gear, Bruce starts to make his way slowly to the ring, rolling his shoulders, throwing a few shadow punches as he goes. Halfway down, he stops and unzips the WRESTLE DA hoodie he has on over his ring gear. Shrugging out of it, he goes over to the barrier and tosses it into the crowd, getting a huge pop from the fans. He climbs the ring steps and respectfully wipes his feet on the apron before stepping between the ropes.
Wrestling Style: submission brawler
Favorite Match Type(s): street fight
Favorite Weapon(s): shillelagh that he carved himself

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
COMMON HOLDS AND ATTACKS
arm drag, arm breaker, spinning wristlock, spinning back fist, bell clap, spinning knife hand chop, all variations of punches, dropkick, standing side kick, atomic drop, football tackle, shoulder block, lariat, gutwrench suplex, piledriver, discus elbow smash, Beell toss/throw

GROUND GAME AND SUBMISSIONS
chinlock, Achilles tendon hold, reverse ankle lock, hammerlock

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. 'SHUT YER GEGGIE' — European uppercut (very stiff)
2. 'SILVER SHOT' — pendulum lariat
3. palm thrust
4. elbow strike to the face

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. 'BLACKOUT' — stunning uppercut/jab combination (can also perform this move while in a mounted position, but will modify the first punch into an overhand strike to the forehead or temple).
2. 'NFNN (No F'n Name Needed)' — crucifix kneebar

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): 'SCOTS HANGOVER' — vertical suplex lifted and dropped into a DDT *big match finish only*

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Jax
Twitter (if applicable): @highlandermac72
Discord (if applicable): darkhorsejax#6054
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Bruce McLeod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce McLeod   Bruce McLeod I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 5:49 pm

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down

Bruce McLeod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Join :: GENESIS :: Inactive/Former Talent-
Jump to: