Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Taekhiro Shimomura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHIMOMURA
Clients
SHIMOMURA

Taekhiro Shimomura Empty
PostSubject: Taekhiro Shimomura   Taekhiro Shimomura I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 12:48 am

Taekhiro Shimomura 44528658_991225284401280_7044016259967315782_n.jpg?tp=1&_nc_ht=instagram.fdub3-1.fna.fbcdn

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Taekhiro Shimomura.
Picture Base: Katsuhiko Nakajima.
Birthday: June 26th, 1999. (21.)
Current Nicknames: “The Wolf”, “Hunter (猟師)”.
Height: Five feet, nine inches. (5’9”).
Weight: Two hundred and nine pounds. (209lbs).
Hometown: Shibuya City, Japan.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Alignment: Cocky, Ruthless Heel.
Gimmick: To best describe Taekhiro Shimomura, he’s a mercenary of sorts. Shimomura joined professional wrestling in order to take down the legends of the game, of the sport itself, to slay those who are seen as the highest of the roster- the aces of Wrestleworld's roster. Setting targets on whomever he may see those fitting of extermination, not stopping until he gets the job done, by any means necessary. He’s also a cocky, grimy little shit. Being a cowardly asshole against those who step up to him, but that wouldn’t affect his end goal at all, that just fuels what kind of man he is.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: “Can You Feel My Heart (Instrumental)” by Bring Me The Horizon.
Entrance:

(The drumming beats to the instrumental version of “Can You Feel My Heart” begins to play through the arena, the lights spiraling around the arena to a green hue and the entrance curtain swinging open to Taekhiro Shimomura to step out. Sporting his black and green wrestling tights, a large jacket covered in white and green fur wrapped around his body, and attached to the jacket being a Wolf’s severed head. The Hunter of Strong Style looked around to the crowd as they rained down the loud boos. The cocky grin on his face grows more as he just soaks in the negative reaction he receives.)

Ring Announcer: Introducing first/And his opponent… wrestling out of Shibuya City, Japan and weighing in tonight at two hundred and nine pounds… he is “The Wolf”... TAEEEEEKHIRROOOOOO SHIMOMURRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!!

(Shimomura begins a very slow walk to the ring, continuing to soak in the crowd’s negative reaction - all the while looking as masterful as he could - as he finally makes his way down to the ringside area. Shimomura makes his way up the steel steps, walking along the apron before heading through the middle ropes. His shit-eating grin as he spins around in the ring gives the fans more of a reason to boo as he makes his way up to the second rope and slips out of his ring jacket as it falls to the floor below. Shimomura stretches his arms out and allows the crowd to continue to boo for him, finding it to be his only motivation as he closes his eyes and tilts his head back.)

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Trophies. Although some hunters might use the heads of their victims as a “trophy”, Shimomura takes a piece from his opponents - whether it would be some piece of clothing ripped or cut from, or some other item that belonged to them that might be something of value - and add it to his collection. Of course, championships are nice and everything but that’s just part of what he seeks.
Tendency to Cheat: If necessary, or if things aren’t looking good for him.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: August 2018.
Wrestling Style: Technical Striker.
In-Ring Achievements: None.

Common Moves:
Apron Penalty Kick to the arm.
Short-ranged punt kick.
Snap Headbutt, occasionally draws blood.
Double Underhook Shoulder Breaker.
Dragon Screw Arm Whip.
Grounded Hammerlock Snap.
Rope-assisted gamengiri.
Roundhouse kick, also to a kneeling opponent.
Space Rolling Elbow.
Fujiwara Armbar.
Low Dropkick to the Knee.
Calf Slicer.
Fujiwara Armbar, sometimes by catching a diving opponent.

Signature Moves:
Punk Hazard -- Outside Leghook Fisherman Driver.
Impel Down -- Crucifix Elbows to the neck/head area.
Last Haven -- Running Knees to the back of a cornered opponent’s head, transitions to The Wolf Among Us.
Grand Line -- Penalty Kick to the face.
Victory Sunrise Pin.

Finishing Moves:
The Wolf Among Us -- Electric chair dropped into a bridging German suplex. See Croyt’s Wrath.
Revengeance -- Bridging double chickenwing. See Cattle Mutilation.
Revengeance: Part Deux -- Grounded Crossface Chickenwing.
Close Your Eyes and Count To Fuck -- Top Rope Superplex into a Sit Out Tombstone Piledriver. Rare finisher, only to break out in championship matches.

NOTES
Shimomura speaks only Japanese, no other language. His camera work will obviously be translated into English.
He's a laid back fighter, opting for the choice of mind games more than being a destructive striker. Mind games are is key.
His attire's color scheme shows how his mood suitably is. White and Green are his primary colors. Red and White for heading into hardcore matches/no rules situations. Gold and White for his championship reigns. If you see him in all black, or even Black and White, then he's out to end your career. This is fairly rare but can occur on feud-ending matches or in the case of ever wanting to permanently injure someone.
Back to top Go down

Taekhiro Shimomura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Join :: GENESIS :: Inactive/Former Talent-
Jump to: