Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Graham Baker.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Real_AD_GB
Clients

Graham Baker.  Empty
PostSubject: Graham Baker.    Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 4:07 pm

General Information.

Graham Baker.  Image0

Ring Name: Graham Baker
Nicknames: The Guillotine, Gaijin Kaiju, CACZilla.
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Mark Davis.
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 245 lb.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice:
In The Ring: Dipping on his Alessandro Devestation "Tribute" gear, Baker wears a pair of mid-thigh trunks, a pair of kneepads, and boots that go up to his kneepads. Baker's gear varies in color based upon the match-depending on what territory he's competing in or rules he's competing under, it'll go green primary/silver detailing(Shogun), blue primary/gold detailing (European), white primary/red detailing (Outlaw), red primary/green detailing (Parejas), and black primary/purple detailing (neutral.) Baker's hands are usually wrapped in white or black boxing tape.  

Out of the Ring: Baker is usually seen in a pair of jeans, high-top skate shoes, and a t-shirt for one of his various affiliations, be it company or other competitor.

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Tweener.
Tendency to Cheat: Whatever gets the job done.
Gimmick Description: VOLATILE CUNT. SHIT-TALKING STRONG STYLE DOUCHEBAG. THE INDUSTRY’S MEASURING STICK. GRITTY, GROSS, A CRUSTY FUCK IN THE CORNER OF EVERY LOCKER ROOM. BAKER’S SPREAD HIS INFLUENCE AROUND THE LANDSCAPE LIKE VENEREAL DISEASE, AND HE WON’T STOP UNTIL HE’S SEEN AS THE BEST.

Brief Biography (optional): Graham Baker came to WrestleWorld to beat the living shit out of Alessandro Devestation, but fell short of catching that fat dub. A bit frustrated by the loss, the grizzled young veteran has turned his eyes to the rest of WrestleWorld. A multi-time champion in other companies with a recent hot streak through the Omega Wrestling Alliance and Strong Style Wrestling, Baker's reputation as a stiff hitting competitor more or less speaks for itself. He's lost the finnesse to his technique-the beauty of his holds, mainly-but they hit even harder and hurt probably even fucking more.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "The Rising" by Action Bronson
Entrance Description (optional): The lights in the arena go down as the piano opening to The Rising plays out through the speakers, Action Bronson's adlibs echoing off the walls as fog floods out from the entrance ramp. The silhouette of Baker can be seen through the fog as the opening lyrics play out;

FLY MARY IN TO SING TO THE COW BEFORE WE SLAUGHTERED IT.
AND THEN I ORDERED IT.

Baker hypes up behind the fog right as the chorus breaks out, bursting forth and taking a long swig from a tallboy.

DON'T SAY A WORD TO ME.
YOU ALREADY COMMITING PERJURY.
A BUNCH OF LIES AND SNEAKS, AND I DON'T PLAY THAT.
YOU KNOW BETTER, YOU BETTER SAVE THAT.

Baker punts the can into the ground, sending it soaring into the crowd before he pulls his t-shirt off and throws it somewhere into the crowd. He makes his way toward the ring, eyeing it up as he does so before leaping up onto the apron. He wipes his boots off as he enters, before posturing to 'punch' himself in the face.

Wrestling Style: Powerhouse/Brawler.
Favorite Match Type(s): Anything with minimal rules.
Favorite Weapon(s): A fucking axe.

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1. Various suplexes.
2. Various kicks and knees.
3. Various punches and elbows and forearms.
4. Various chops.
5. Various piledrivers.
6. Various powerbombs.
7. Various powerslams.
8. Various backbreakers.
9. Various pins.
10. Various grapples.

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Kaiju Killer - After dropping an opponent to the knee, Baker pumps his leg and hits a brutal Kinsasha/Bomaye style knee strike to the back of the head.
2. Bastard Surprise - Running Bicycle Boot.  
3. Ghidorah Bomb - Running Spinebuster, scooped up as Baker gets a running start and usually slammed down into a pin.

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. Half Life Bomber. - Running Pumping Bomber Lariat.
2. Atom Splitter - Sit Out Crucifix Powerbomb/Splash Mountain Bomb/Black Tiger Bomb.

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1):
1. Hand Of God - Discus Haymaker which Baker puts all of his energy behind. If he hits it, it's lights for his opponent. If not, then he's probably lost the match. Will only break this out in the most desperate of circumstances.

Additional Notes about the Character: N/A.

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: GB
Twitter (if applicable): GuillotineGB
Discord (if applicable): No.

Last edited by Real_AD_GB on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Real_AD_GB
Clients

Graham Baker.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Baker.    Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Graham Baker.  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Real_AD_GB
Clients

Graham Baker.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Baker.    Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 7:31 pm

handful of edits made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graham Baker.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Baker.    Graham Baker.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graham Baker.
Page 1 of 1