Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Raab
Clients
Jake Raab

"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab Empty
PostSubject: "The Fiery Target" Jake Raab   "The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 12:52 pm

General Information.

Ring Name: The Fiery Target

Hometown: Dusseldorf, Germany

Physical Information.

Pic Base: Pascal Krauss

"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab IfCwYBO

Height: 5.9

Weight: 230

Appearance and Outfit of Choice: Jake wears black MMA gloves with MMA German flag coloured shorts with his name on it with white arrows printed on his shorts. He also wears black boots as well.

Gimmick Information.

Alignment: Face

Tendency to Cheat: Never

Gimmick Description: Jake Raab is known as the cousin of Markus (other known as Lord Raab) and Konrad Raab where he feels he needs to come back where he left off in wrestling after many years taking a backseat seeing his family succeed in the business. He has the personality of both of his cousins. He was a former MMA fighter where he was the top German MMA fighter in the world, even winning every single MMA title to his name as a heavyweight and as a light heavyweight. He suddenly didn't see much point of being in the sport anymore so he wanted to move onto wrestling. He's had a few matches in his time but hasn't wrestled for over three years and one day, be a successful wrestler once again to prove he still has what it takes to be a wrestler in the business.

He tried wrestling in Sin City Wrestling, but after the Supershow match against Fenris in an MMA match, he decided he had enough of being on lockdown with other wrestlers in the same hotel where he couldn't leave to go to hospital visits or go out for walks to do things, especially when all but Ben Jordan and Fenris not respecting him and calling him names and trashing his family members behind his back on Twitter like cowards he claims. XHW on the other hand was near enough the same, except no twitter and was frustrated with being disrespected where nobody wanted to respect him or even want to talk or see him in a hospital-like he wanted wrestlers to come. He wants to start fresh in Wrestleworld where he will feel fresh from the hell he went through in Sin City Wrestling and in XHW and being able to be a successful wrestler in Wrestleworld after suffering from a knee injury from the last match he had against Tank who was his friend, being tag champions with him, until he stabbed Jake in the back by attacking him after his Pride title match against CH Jones.

Motivations: Wanting to win titles and be successful, gaining the respect he never had with other companies he's been with. He wants to be in the same line of respect as his cousins are in the wrestling business.

Wrestling Information.

Entrance Theme: Feuer Frei by Rammstein

Entrance Description (optional): Feuer Frei by Rammstein plays over the sound system as Jake comes out through the curtain and he wears black MMA gloves with MMA German flag coloured shorts with his name on it with white arrows printed on his shorts.

Announcer: "From Dusseldorf, Germany, he is The Fiery Target, Jake Raab!"

He high fives the fans as he gets into the ring and he does hold up on the turnbuckle as he gets down from the turnbuckle and does a bow and arrow pose towards the camera before waiting for the match to start.

Wrestling Style: Powerhouse with MMA style moves.

Favourite Match Type(s): Really, he's only had solo's and tag matches so who knows, although he's a former MMA fighter so Lions Den and MMA octagon matches would be his type of favourite matches too.

Favourite Weapon(s): Due to not being in many hardcore matches, he doesn't have a favourite weapon yet

Moveset Information.

Common Moves
1. German suplex
2. Snap DDT
3. Fireman's carry takeover
4. Stunner
5. Flying clothesline
6. Dropkick
7. European uppercut
8. Rolling German Suplex
9. Fisherman brainbuster
10. Electric chair driver
11. Scoop slam
12. Crossface
13. Armbar
14. Single leg crab
15. Powerslam
16. MMA punches
17. MMA kicks
18. Muay Thai knee strikes

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. Raab buster (Full nelson facebuster)
2. Raab vice (Arm-trap triangle choke)

Notes for staff regarding segments: Please use John Harold for speaking parts if it's interviews, addressing Jake's opponents or even accepting Jake's opponents for him as he's far more entertaining and better at doing promos than Jake is. John will never attack wrestlers as he's got a medical condition that prevents him from wrestling, but can certainly back it up with trash talk. Thank you.

Last edited by Jake Raab on Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: "The Fiery Target" Jake Raab   "The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 6:59 pm

Welcome Fizz!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: "The Fiery Target" Jake Raab   "The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 8:42 am

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Fiery Target" Jake Raab   "The Fiery Target" Jake Raab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Fiery Target" Jake Raab
Page 1 of 1