Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Ace Sky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acesky
Clients
Acesky

Ace Sky  Empty
PostSubject: Ace Sky    Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:40 am

Hi General Information.
Ring Name: Ace Sky
Nicknames:
Sky Soldier
Galaxy Guru
Sky Shaman

Hometown: Houston , Texas

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Matt Sydal
Height: 5’8
Weight: 185 lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice:
In ring : Aviator jacket with many accoutrements, tights with quantum physics vector

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Chaotic Face
Tendency to Cheat: Never-
He doesn’t cheat but he does use a sneak attack of sneaking under the ring when an opponent is down ring side , as they look down for him, he comes out the side and ambushes them with a close line to the back or a tackle
Gimmick Description:

Ace is an interesting cat as many of the boys in the biz would say, he's a binary of a person. He's the guy a girl could bring home to her parents as he is a prodigy of both academic and athletic aptitude but he is also a rebel spirit , he is of the belief that what is law is not always such as his support for the legalization of cannabis both medicinally and recreationally.

He struggled with self esteem issues all his life, especially in his wrestling career and since a spiritual rebirth has become more confident, he’s a bit preachy but a respected veteran

Brief Biography (optional):

born on March 16 1983 Ace Ian Rabinovitch is a Texan Jewish American. His name is very fitting as he was a child prodigy , he has an IQ of 190 and despite being undersized he also has athletic acumen.
His two dreams have been to be an astronaut and be a wrestler the later working out.
In 1987 he began doing gymnastics and playing soccer. In 1988 he began doing martial arts specifically taekwondo and amateur wrestling in 1989, he became a black belt at 10 years old in 1993 and began backyard wrestling and became a local star. At 13 he used his Bar Mitzvah money to pay for his starting tuition to begin his training in pro wrestling at Texas Fight Zone wrestling school. In 1994 he graduated high school and began studying astronomy  at University of Texas in Austin Texas .

On his 15th birthday he impressed the very strict state athletic commission to license him as a pro wrestler three years under the legal age due to his aptitude and  13 days later on March 29 1998 he made his official pro debut. He began wrestling internationally in 2004 at 21 years old and wrestled in japan for 3 years before becoming a mainstream star .

In 2012 he embarked on a spiritual journey going to an ayasaucha retreat in Peru, this has helped him tremendously since he dealt with confidence issues his entire career.
Since 2010 he has become involved in surfing and yoga.

Motivations:
Defend earth and the galaxy from evil
Share his spiritual views and his enthusiasm for the art of pro wrestling .
Wrestling Information.

Entrance Theme: Lateralus by tool  -
Titantron : https://youtu.be/K7tvqKgRLK4
Entrance Description (optional):

as
a rocket rises from the bottom of the center the stage preceded by a  count a count down from five and saying “ lift off “ . the  pod door opens
Ace Sky walks out in an aviator jacket and his usual in ring attire, he clasps his hands together and bows his head in a pray motion then raised his arms in twin peace signs while shouting Namaste!
He points to his forehead and
salutes a peace sign and jogs down the aisle way high-fiving as many fans as possible on both sides then he dashes forward leaps upon the apron and flings himself in with a front flip followed by a series of three front and a springboard moonsault landing into a seated lotus position .

Wrestling Style: dynamic super junior -
wrestlers he wrestles like :
Matt Sydal/ Evan Bourne
Pac/ Neville
Ultimo Dragon
TJ Perkins
Johnny Gargano
Ricochet
RVD
Jushin Thunder Liger
Chris Jericho
Jerry Lynn

Favorite Match Type(s):
Iron man
Submission
TLC , Ladder
Extreme Rules
Falls Count anywhere

Least favorite match types :
Body slam challenge against heavyweight or super heavyweight
Battle royal

Favorite Weapon(s):
Kendo stick
Steel chair
Nun-Chucks

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)-

1. Hurricanrana , headscissors takedown and frankensteiner variations
2. Arm drag variations
4. Jumping knee strike + rolling savate sending opponent into the corner and they drop down seated in the turnbuckle corner, he charges at them with a running busaiku( single leg high knee)
5. Corner running attack- swinging Lariat( invented by Matt Sydal , adopted by The Miz) , sometimes followed up with a springboard slingshot dropkick to seated opponent.
6.  Cannonball theatric in mid air +  leg drop -
Diving middle turnbuckle
standing to grounded opponent
7. Standing tuck in mid air moonsault
8. Standing corkscrew moonsault - senton
9. Meteora variations -
Diving
Slingshot springboard in ring
Plancha to ring side
Running or Irish whip Pop up reversal
10. Flying( jumping ) rolling wheel / spinning heel kick

Signature Moves (3-5)

1. Ejection-super(avalanche) Moonsault- belly to belly

2. End Of Life/EOL- Vertebreaker( ( back to back sit out double underhook pile driver) * set up to Galaxy Leap

3. Supernova Slice - enzu(reverse) facelock + split leg drop( sometimes preceded by a middle/second turnbuckle diving Moonsault-tornado DDT)

4. Rotation Rover -  modified swinging fisherman( innovated by Masato Yoshino, adopted by Paige as the Paige Turner)

5. Helium Hop - jumping super frankensteiner

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. Galaxy Leap- an impeccable diving shooting star press complete with a tuck in mid air, able to land on feet if opponent evades and can execute single-legged version.

Namaste Lock-Muta Lock screaming Namaste while doing a prayer taunt while bridging into it

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): Crater-Crunch- Chemical Imbalance II ( enzu Kneeling double pumphandle wheelbarrow driver )

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)
He is a master of catch/ chain wrestling .
Helpful for match writing

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Richard

Last edited by Acesky on Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Ace Sky  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Sky    Ace Sky  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 6:38 pm

Welcome, have fun.