Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta!   Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 1:44 am

Share your warm birthday messages to Claudia today on her birthday on discord, this thread, or elsewhere!

Known as Wrestleworld’s spectacular head of GFX, easily the most empathic Architect, and all-around great handler of multiple characters that span across decades! One of the best to ever to do it, and very well respected and loved in the community. She even branches out to other communities and takes over in shock WCW Shane McMahon level takeovers, because her personable personality and professionalism work well as a representative of this efed and herself.

Beyond the work you do, you’re also a great friend Claudia. Come to think of it when making this, I think my oldest efed friend left! By years of friendship, I swear not old age! A lot of good times and stories have passed over the years, some things embarrassing I hope you forget, and now all the experiences of being architects assisting our friend Robbie run an efed! I make a lot of jokes on you, but sort of in the same vein people see Nobi, as far as I see it, you’re the nicest person I’ve met in these parts who always wants a peaceful community and for everyone to enjoy themselves. Which is very admirable, because sometimes even I forget about kindness in our operations(in comparison to you) and I focus too much on who is to blame on things rather than trying to comfort everyone.

So thanks Claudia, and I hope you enjoy your birthday!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta!   Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 1:48 am

Happy Birthday to someone who I consider as my own Older Sister (H).

You're always so nice to everyone and your work for this E-Feds (be it graphics, promos, or even entrances for the shows) are always so great. Hopefully you're birthday this year going to be a great one (H).
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta!   Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 3:21 am

Happy Birthday!

It goes without saying that without you and Jay to help me out so much the way you guys have, Wrestleworld probably wouldn't still be around. While technically you weren't Champion as Claudia, you've easily been an absolute anchor as a promoer across 3 perfectly done characters with her, Rosanna, and Violet, and you've been, as you've been throughout the decade I've had the pleasure to know you, one of the hardest workers and best promoers ever. You've been one of my dearest friends in e-feds and I'm grateful that you're still here tolerating our stupidity. You have no idea how much of a joy it is to get to hang out with you and get to run an e-fed the way you, me, Jay, and Ken (whenever we catch him making one of his active cameos) all want to run one. This place wouldn't have its best worker and a ton of badass gfx and probably wouldn't even be alive still without you. Have a great birthday!

And just to translate all of this into how Robbie would say it in-script:

CLAUDIA IS LITERALLY WITH NO EXAGGERATION OR HYPERBOLE THE GREATEST TO HAVE EVER STEPPED INTO A RING. SHE IS YOUR QUEEN AND MINE AND THE ENTIRE WORLD'S AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO HER IF YOU HAVEN'T YET. THIS WOMAN CREATES ART. THE POSTERS, THE MATCH CARDS, THE WRESTLING, THE PROMOS. THAT SHIT IS LITERALLY ART AND I WOULD PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR ALL OF IT, BUT DON'T ACTUALLY ASK FOR MONEY FOR ANY OF THIS, I WAS KIDDING. ALSO FUCK WRESTLEWORLD'S STUPID RULES, YOU WERE THE AMERICAN DREAM CHAMPION AND STILL ARE. AND ALSO THE PROVEN UNDISPUTED ARCHITECT OF ARCHITECTS. YOU WILL LITERALLY DECAPITATE JAYWALKER AT ARCADIA AND KICK HIS HEAD INTO THE THIRD ROW. HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND ENJOY CONTINUING TO BE AWESOME. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta!   Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:30 am

I don't think there's been a more welcoming and supporting person in Wrestleworld than Claudia, and that is saying a lot.  Outside of the fantastic graphics and layouts she does for the site which are immersive and make every big event feel major while simultaneously giving the boards life, she's also usually among the first people to welcome someone into chat.  She reads promos, she networks with other feds, she recruits, she puts up with my incessant ramblings in chat.  She also often does the saintly duty of writing entrances for big events when us writers have diva tantrums and just can't be bothered.  

Nobi is why I'm in Wrestleworld, but it'd be the understatement of the century to say Claudia is a big reason why I've stayed.  Thank you for being enthusiastic over everything I and others have done.  Thank you for the countless times you've helped lift me up when I've been down on myself or ready to call it quits, probably without ever knowing that you were doing it, and thank you for being a sympathetic ear and a good friend during this crazy pandemic year where I tend to vent and ramble in chat entirely too much about nothing.  
Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta!   Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 8:43 am

Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! Wwe-ro10

We open up to your American Dream Owner, also known as The Tyranny that is Allesandro Devastation. He holds the American Dream Championship over his shoulder as he stares into the camera with distaste in his eyes.

"And here we are, another year around the sun for one Claudia Michaels. I suppose you expect some kind of celebration and maybe a few kind words. But unlike these common people, these lower people. The Owner of your Dream has something else to say to you. That being this. Never before have I been apart of a graphics team like this one. One where we actually collaborate, actually speak freely about our ideas. And not only do we make this place, My Island, look amazing. And while I may hold the Dream now, you kept it from everyone for the entirety of Book One. A feat like no other Claudia, which means you were at one point the measuring stick of this entire company. So that alone deserves praise, so I will allow you that one compliment. Also, while we are on the subject of compliments...I assume you would not like the friendship speeches, so I must give you one because of how it will displease you. Claudia you are a great friend to those around you, a humanitarian, and overall a good person. And very much the reason I am still here today in this company. So yes, they have you to blame! Keeping me here, making me feel welcome and even when I was down and out giving me kind words, sickening kind words, to make me feel appreciated. So yes, I will say this before I have important meetings to get to. Happy Birthday Claudia. I hope it is the most amazing one you've had yet." #EnjoyThis

The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta!   Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Claudia Michaels/Vendetta!
Page 1 of 1