Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer Empty
PostSubject: The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer   The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 4:53 pm

The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer F3096000423af283e77a84508d9180d2--kobe-dragon

General Information.
Ring Name: Alex Slayer
Nicknames: The “Rated R Reaper”, the “Handsome Halfbreed”
Hometown: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Shingo Takagi
Height: 6'3
Weight: 225 lbs.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice:
Alex's ring gear is pretty standard since he comes down to the ring in a green dragon mask that covers the lower half of his face and a unique ring robe that he can quickly get out of it if the need arises. Alex's wrestling gear is composed of black wrestling pants with red or green trim and black boots.

The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer TakagiShingo_20190909_1-352x528

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Chaotic Good (Neutral with Face pop)
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description:

He is that one bastard in a ten thousand, the child of an unexpected union with the right and wrong combination of genetics, skill, and determination to become something much more than what the world expects of him.

Alex seeks to rise above his humble beginnings and become a rising star in the wrestling industry, however he does so with a more darker confidence as he shows a willingness to do anything in his journey to prove himself greater than the sum of his parts, however to this point he is also incredibly loyal only to three things-his word, his balls, and his extremely small pool of people that he calls "friends"-he won't break either one for anything.

He has worked hard to get himself to this time and place, to become a kind of "self made man" but in fact with his drive and twisted determination, he's become more of an "eater of worlds"...and he's hungry.

Brief Biography (optional):
Motivations: To continue his family legacy of being a hard bastard and enjoy himself while doing it!

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: “Let’s go all the way” by the Insane Clown Posse
Entrance Description (optional):
Wrestling Style:
Alex's wrestling style is primarily based in European catch wrestling with elements of Japanese Strong Style mixed in (Namely the "Royal Road with Ark" style which allows him to mix in more of a shoot style of fighting with technical wrestling) and while he is capable of hitting some very flashy moves, Alex tends to hold off on these moves in order to make more of a statement during matches.

Instead Alex focuses in on palm/forearm strikes, submissions, and suplexes-focusing more on wearing down specific parts of his opponent before eventually moving in for the kill.

Favorite Match Type(s):
Favorite Weapon(s):

Moveset Information.
Common Moves:
1. Various pinning cradles:
--"Slayer Clutch"" (Double pumphandle arm wringer into a bridging inverted jackknife pin)
--"Twisted Metal" (Sitout powerbomb into rolling pin)
--"Hangar 18" (Judo Throw flash pin, sometimes into a juji-gatami)
--Running inside cradle, sometimes done following a standing enzuigiri
--Victory roll
--Ground cobra twist

2. Multiple suplex variations:
--"Revolution Calling" (Wrist-Clutch Exploder Suplex. Sometimes from the top rope, into the corner, and rarely to the outside)
--"Sixth Seal Suplex" (Leg Hook Belly-to-Back)
--Belly to back
--Belly to belly
--Bridging Northern Lights
--Bridging/Release German
--Double underhook
--Dragon
--Tiger
--Snap
--Super
--Saito

3.  Multiple kick variations:
--"Black Sabbath" (Roaring mafia kick)
--"Starfall" (Diving Thrust)
--"Lunar Phase" (Spin)
--Big boot
--Dragon Whip
--Drop, sometimes from the top rope
--Shoot to the chest of a kneeling or oncoming opponent
--Spinning Heel
--Step-up Enzuigiri
--Springboard spinning heel kick
--Feint roundhouse kick into a legsweep

4. MMA-style strikes
5. Ura-nage
6. Guillotine leg drop to an opponent hanging on a guardrail
7. Camel clutch
8. Triple rolling brainbuster
9. Pop-up European uppercut
10. Belly-to-back suplex/elbow drop combination
11. Slingblade, done in rapid succession
12. Knife-edged chops
13. One-armed swinging neckbreaker
14. Full Nelson slam

Signature Moves:
1. The "Multiplex" (A series of four high impact German suplexes finished with a high-angle released German suplex at the end)

2. The "Ebony Blade" (Hammerlock Legsweep DDT)

3. The "Witchbreaker" (Grounded hammerlock & inverted armbreaker)

4. "Aerial Rave" (Diving double foot stomp)

5. "Revelations" (Reverse-spin scoop powerslam)

Finishing Moves:

1. Multiple "Yamato" (Cutter) variations:
Yamato α / Alpha (Rope-hung)
Yamato β / Beta (Argentine)
Yamato γ / Gamma (Jumping, sometimes used at an elevated position or as a sudden counter to a midair opponent)
Yamato δ / Delta (Somersault, sometimes from the top rope or running up to an opponent from behind)
Yamato ε / Epsilon (Yokosuka)
Yamato ξ / Xi (Crucifix)
Yamato Ω / Omega (Handspring)
Yamato X (Springboard)

2. "Aoi Shoudou" (Slingshot Powerbomb)
Setup: The "Power Outage" (Jackhammer)

3. "Shadow over Innsmouth" (High-impact bridging full nelson suplex, sometimes half nelson)

UF. The "Color of Space" (Ganso Bomb transitioned into the "Shadow over Innsmouth" for the pin, sometimes done Avalanche style)

"Seventh Seal" (Top rope avalanche Argentine piledriver)

Additional Notes about the Character: Alex is a member of the Shinigami Foundation faction.
Back to top Go down

The "Handsome Halfbreed" Alex Slayer
Page 1 of 1