Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Jeff X I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Jeff X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Travis Murphy
Clients
Travis Murphy

Jeff X Empty
PostSubject: Jeff X   Jeff X I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:31 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Wrestling Name:  Jeff X

Picture Base: Randy Orton

Current Nicknames:  The King of Appalachian Strong Style; Mr. Final Destination; Iron Man

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 237 lbs

Hometown: Askin, North Carolina

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Disposition/Alignment: Anti-hero

Gimmick: Southern Redneck/Biker type character with temper issues and a drinking problem

RINGSIDE INFORMATION

Theme Music: “Kick It In The Sticks” by Brantley Gilbert

(Credit to Tarah for the amazing tron video!)

(And credit to RD3 for this amazing tron video!)

Entrance: “Kick It In The Sticks” by Brantley Gilbert starts blaring over the PA system and the audience erupts in a chorus of cheers.  Jeff X appears on the stage, carrying his OWA World Championship in his right hand, and he spends a moment smiling at the reception that the crowds given him.  He makes his way down to the ring with a purpose, tosses the title over the top rope, and then slides in under the bottom rope.  He scoops the championship up off the mat and goes to each turnbuckle, raising it into the air and crossing his arms over each other to make an ‘X’ symbol, saluting the fans who cheer him even more loudly as they all throw up the 'X' symbol in response.  He removes his hat and biker's cut, handing them, along with the championship, off to a ringside worker before awaiting the ringing of the bell.

MOTIVATIONS

What are your character’s motivations for competing?  Since finally claiming the World Championship at Final Destination 3, Jeff is determined to keep his grip on the belt, vowing never to let Kingdom slip into the fractured state that it was in while Havoc was champion.

Tendency to Cheat: Only when necessary

Allies:
- Michael Bishop
- JD Damon
- Theodor Pavel
- Ryo Sakazaki

Enemies:
- Havoc
- Arata Asakura
- Nate Cage
- Reginald Dampshaw III

IN-RING INFORMATION

Wrestling Debut:  2003

Favorite Match Types:  Street Fight/No DQ and Over The Top Rope Battle Royals

Favorite Weapons: Pool Sticks and Beer Bottles

Career Achievements:
- Inaugural OWA Keys to the Kingdom Winner
- Former and longest reigning OWA Spartans Champion
- 2020 Clash of the Titans Winner
- 2-Time and current OWA World Champion
- Current SSW Cracker Champion

Yearly Omega Awards:
- Season One Future Star of the Year
- Season Two Hero of the Year
- Season Two Men's Promoer of the Year (tie with The Derelict)
- Season Two Match of the Year (vs. Layne Kurobane vs. Nate Cage for the Spartans Championship at Final Destination)
- Season Three Fued of the Year (Ashes of the Wake vs. Kingdom
- Season Three Match of the Year (The Great War - Civil War 3)

Common Moves:
1. Knife Edge Chops
2. Snap Suplex
3. Dropkick
4. German Suplex
5. Belly 2 Belly Suplex
6. Powerslam
7. Spinebuster
8. Lou Thesz Press
9. Diving Elbow Drop
10. Sharpshooter
11.  Expolder Suplex
12.  Fall Away Slam
13.  Running Clothesline
14:  Frog Splash
15.  Full Nelson Slam
16.  Figure Four Leglock
17.  Mudhole Stomping
18.  Powerslam
19.  DDT
20.  Sit-out Powerbomb

Signature Moves:
1.  Southern Mayhem (Sit-Out X-Plex)
2.  Hair of the Dog (Lionsault)
3.  Hurricane Winds (Triple German Suplex)
4.  The Deadzone (Fisherman’s Suplex)
5.  The Probation Violation (Tazzmission)
6.  The Pat McAfee Kick (Punt Kick)
7.  The Hate Crime (Curb Stomp)

Finishing Moves:
1. X-Crusher (Stone Cold Stunner)
2.  Killing Joke (Single Arm Lifting DDT/Finn Balor’s 1916 - adopted from and used in tribute to Kenny Drake)

Bio:
Born in the backwoods of NC, Jeff X is a lifelong wrestling fan.  He made his professional debut in 2003 and quickly established himself as one of the hottest young talents in the world.  He competed in several prominent promotions in both North America and Australia.  His relatable personality, southern charm, and in—ring skills quickly endeared him to fans all around the world.  It didn’t take him long to rise the ranks in the wrestling business as he was widely considered to be among the top superstars in the world during the mid-2000s.  However, as fast as he rose to the top, it was all suddenly taken away from him.  A barroom incident in 2007 landed him in prison for ten long years, essentially ending his fast-rising career.  OWA recruited and signed Jeff to a contract in mid-2018 and since then he's been a rock solid contribution to the Kingdom brand, having already participated in many extremely memorable moments in OWA's brief history.  At Divine Retribution, he won a six pack challenge match to become the first ever Keys to Kingdom holder.  He cashed those keys in to insert himself into the Spartans Championship match at the biggest PPV of the year, Final Destination.  There he defeated longtime rival Nate Cage and then-champion Layne Kurobane in a Triple Threat Match to win the Spartans Championship, which marks his first title win in his OWA career.  He went on to hold the Spartans Championship longer than anybody else in history before finally dropping it to Reginald Dampshaw III at Hardcore Havoc.  Not long afterwards, he would kick off 2020 by winning the 30-man Clash of the Titans match, securing his spot in the Main Event of Final Destination in the process.  He would fall short against Bull Connors in his bid for the Omega Heavyweight Championship, but a few months later would finally claim the big one by defeating Moongoose McQueen at Game Over III and winning the OWA World Championship in the process.  However, Jeff's longtime rival Havoc would cash in his Ascension to the Heaven's briefcase immediately after, leaving Jeff's moment of triumph extremely brief.  Since then, Jeff has been at the forefront of a war, leading the Frontline into battle against the Ashes.  It culminated at Civil War III in a 7 on 7 "Great War" that ended with a victory, but Kenny Drake wouldn't make it out of the battle alive.  Jeff would take Kenny's death very harshly, blaming himself in a way.  Every move he's made since then has been about retribution, looking to avenge Kenny as well as reclaim his OWA World Championship.  Eventually, he would accomplish his goals at Final Destination 3, defeating Havoc and Arata Asakura in a triple threat match to become the first two-time OWA World Champion in history.

Clyde Livingston and Michael Bishop like this post

Back to top Go down

Jeff X
Page 1 of 1