Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth Empty
PostSubject: Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth   Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Chapter 34, Part 1: Kintsukuroi.

14.07.21 Osaka, Japan

*Arata not only faced his demons at ARCADIA, but also defeated them. Thus, he not only got rid of  Animus from his life, but also gained a sense of freedom. A feeling that didn't accompany him too often in Wrestleworld. Too many people have always targeted him to lose focus. They were hating him for various reasons, but it did not change the fact that it was not easy to survive there. Since 2019, there was always something trying to stop him, and even though it was a lot of trouble, he kept pushing forward. At least until some point. After all the anger and jealousy he experienced from the roster, Animus was finally able to fully poison Arata, his career, and his entire life. For the last few months he was constantly humiliated and bullied by a person known before as Raoul. However, physical abuse wasn't the worst that could happen to him. What was most painful for the Japanese man was that it stopped his development. Something, a man as ambitious as Arata, was most afraid of. Something that made him feel like a claustrophobic person locked in a small box. However, once this situation was over, he felt again like the day he entered the Wrestleworld ring for the first time. He felt like he was reborn as a competitor. He knew that eventually he would be able to focus on his own self-development again. At the time, he wanted others to be convinced of it as well. That is why Arata immediately challenged Chris Sabertooth for the belt that had always been so close to his heart. A belt that was like a child for Arata. Most importantly, it was a championship that he could not live without for a longer time. In his own eyes this approach was the sign of ambition. After all, with every single reign he could do more for the Shogun Division than before. However, others saw this behavior as a cause for concern. That is why, that evening his wife, Chelsea, started a rather awkward topic for them.*

*While Arata was sitting on the couch and going through some papers, the woman put her hand on his shoulder. When Chelsea drew the man's attention, she sat down next to him. She just watched what he was doing for a moment, but finally she couldn't stand the atmosphere. Arata was quiet and his thoughts were far away from home, which was pissing her off. For the past few days, she had been wondering what would be the best moment for this talk. However, it would never come. Hence she started speaking in a calm tone of voice.*

"Is it really so important that it makes you walk like a ghost around the house?" Arata looked at her surprised, but Chelsea continued "Well, don't look at me like that. You know what I'm talking about. You are here, but you are absent in your mind. You are constantly thinking about something else. I understand that your career is important to you, but can't it wait for a few days? Letting your mind relax would do you a favor. Anyway, if something is going to go well, it will be like that anyway. If the opposite happens, you won't be able to do anything about it. Arata, stop living your work. You have a stable position in the industry. You don't have to fight for the respect of people. Why are you tormenting yourself with this stupid match in your free time?"

*A grimace appeared on the woman's face, while the man was staring at the documents lying on the glass table. Finally, he took a deep breath and looked her straight in the eyes.*

"I thought, we talked about it so many times, that it's all clear. Maybe I'm living my job, but it can't change it. Otherwise, I won't be happy. I know you're sad that I am not here often, but understand me as well. Try to put yourself in my position. For me, the development is important. Perhaps what I have so far is not enough for my abilities. I will do it as long as I want to do. So stop it. You knew what you were signing up for, when you got into a relationship with me. " Arata paused for a while, but decided to add something else "Besides, this is not a stupid match. This is about the belt I made. This is about the belt I want to rise even higher. This is about the belt I love."

"More than family?"

*These words made the man angry. He shook his head disapprovingly, before giving her a cold answer.*

"Can you stop with this bullshit? These are two different priorities in my life and I'm not going to rank them. Family is important, but it's not the only thing a person needs to be fulfilled. Just because you have a focus on being a wife and mother, doesn't mean I have to want it as well."

"Don't you think that's crazy? Because I think you're obsessed with all this wrestling idiotism...this goddamn Shogun Championship."

"Oh my fycking god. Just stop. Everyone is crazy to some extent. Maybe I'm obsessed with the shogun belt. But as I mentioned before. It's something that I created and I'll always be responsible for, because it's part of my legacy. As one, from the pillars of Wrestleworld I have to take care of what is happening in this company. I want my division and the whole place to take the next steps. Does that make me crazy? Fine. But this madness is a good sacrifice in the name of a better future."

*Arata did not want to continue this conversation, as he knew Chelsea would be stubborn anyway. She didn't want to understand his reason, and he was tired of hearing the same things all over again. So the man got up and went towards the door. As he was near the door frame, a small creature ran into him, pulling by hand an even smaller one. It was Rin and Izaya.*

"Why are you not sleeping?"

*The man crouched down to be face to face with them. The children suddenly laughed and quickly changed the topic.*

"Dad, can we see your next match live? They say you're fighting for the belt with Aunt Hana's boyfriend. Please! It's been a long time since we saw you in action."

*Arata just nodded, giving them permission to go for a Chapter, then sent them back to sleep. Before they left, Chelsea had to comment on that.*

"I don't agree. I won't take them to the arena."

"And I don't give a fuck. I will drop them to Jaydayne' s office. Or Hana will take care. Maybe you hate my job, but don't punish them for that."

16.07.21 Osaka, Japan

*Arata decided to spend Friday night away from everyone, so that he went to his dojo. The man wanted to have some peace before he set off on a journey to Wrestleworld Territory. After all, he had to be focused more than ever before. The Shogun Championship was at his fingertips for the third time, so he couldn't miss that huge chance. As long as he respected that Sabertooth had also faced his demons back on ARCADIA. Actually, he dealt with one of them to become a champion. Arata didn't care much about other people's fate, but his own. He wished Chris well, but he hadn't fought Animus for so long to waste the next step in his career. Especially since he didn't have to worry about unexpected attacks. In his mind, Arata believed it was his moment one more time. Another Book and another chapter of the story that the Japanese man was to create. Another thing that would be remembered by fans of this company. Another proof that Arata is the most important person for the Shogun Division that ever stepped into that ring. It wasn't just about adding this title again to his list of achievements. It was about getting back that feeling, when everyone knew that he was the absolute top of Wrestleworld. He wanted to feel again, that sense of satisfaction that the Shogun Championship is important and is developing. Even the fact that both him and the belt were so important, that everyone targeted him, was something he wanted to experience again. Although, for many this role is stressful, there was nothing Arata could want more at this point.*

*The shot opens at Arata's office, located in his main Dojo. A man, dressed in a black shirt with sleeves rolled to the elbow, gray suit pants, and black leather shoes, is sitting near a wooden desk. He leans slightly forward, causing  himself to hunchback, as he rests his elbows on the dark surface of the desk. One of Arata's hands rests on his cheek, while the fingers of the other taps on a random piece of paper. The man is silent at the very beginning, but finally he can't bear it and begins to speak. His tone of voice is surprisingly calm, but you can sense a hint of arrogance, complemented by an emerging smirk.*

Another year, but the circumstances seem to be familiar. You can even say that it is like some deja vu. Everything feels almost the same, except one thing. The only change is the names that are holding the belt at that time. Brian Daniels. Jacob Senn. This time Chris Sabertooth. What remains the same, however, is my presence in the title picture. Without waiting for some special invitation or a silly contendership match. Each time I just went out and honestly said what I wanted. From the perspective of some, this may cause disappointment. After all, certain individuals get bored pretty quickly and want constant change. Hundreds of thoughts flicker in their heads. What more can this guy offer us? Can he not let go and be interested in another belt? How is the Shogun Championship different from the rest, that he loves it so much? Such idiotic questions can only be asked by someone who does not understand what this division is for me and who I am for it. This approach can only have those who do not care about stability and development, but only about being entertained. Someone who doesn't care about the basics of what the show is built on, will never be able to understand the sentiment I have for the Shogun Championship. This title has been with me from the beginning and it has become a part of who I am. As the first champion, I conveyed my ideology with it, which was more or less visible later. As one of the creators of this division, I set the bar high and although many great ones tried to reach it, no one managed. 238 days. That long was my first reign, which started in 2019. Two years have passed and we are entering the third year of the company's existence, and no one was strong enough to break my record. If not for this stupid cash in, the count would be way bigger. And this was the most heartbreaking in that situation. However, I wasn't licking my wounds for a long time, but came back for what was mine. I immediately put my hands back on this championship for a little shorter time than before, but I can still say it was an impressive reign. As you can see, there must be something special about me since, both the owner of the briefcase and the winner of Dreamscape decided to target me. However, these are more or less pleasant memories that will be rooted in my mind. As much as it is essential for me, what is happening here and now is always the most important thing for the fanbase. People are waiting with excitement for what is about to happen, not what was in the past. Especially, when they have a new champion. Something that gives a chance for completely new sensations, but the cycle comes full circle again. One more time, Arata Asakura appears in the title picture in the very first stage of this season, and I think we know how it will end. As always, at Chapter 34 I will hold high in the air the Shogun Championship for the third time. Contrary to what some may say, it is not the sign of Wrestleworld moving backwards. It's more about who I am. The fact that I am so close to the Shogun Championship is proving one very important thing. Namely, that Arata Asakura is the past, present and future of Wrestleworld.

No offense Chris...I know you're a solid competitor. I realize that this is not the first championship you have in your hands. It doesn't matter if with Havoc's help or on your own. The thing is, you know what it means to be a champion, but most of all you understand how strong is desire to feel the taste of gold. You realize how tiring it is to wait to be the leader of your division again. You know perfectly well what I feel at this moment, so if I were you I'd be afraid. Even if you are great wrestler and also one of the pillars of Wrestleworld, you must be aware that I am stubborn as a donkey. I am a fucking monster at times if I really want something. As unoriginal as it may sound, the truth is that I always get what I strive for. After all, I learned that with hard work, I can have everything I dream about. But the Shogun Championship is not just my dream. I'm not like the bunch of challengers you've already seen in your career. I'm not a kid, who is just wondering what it's like to be Shogun Champion. I am the definition of what Shogun Champion is. That is why, every single person who held that belt after I did, had the same disatavanage. They weren't me. No matter how narcissistic it sounds, I am what that title stands for. Me and this division cannot exist without each other. Arata Asakura as Shogun Champion is literally something as stable as breathing. You, Chris, you are trying to disrupt this natural order. I know you don't want to do anything wrong, because I'm sure you would definitely have a pretty good run as a champion. The thing is, I don't want to wait until you finally enjoy the new toy that Emmanuelle gave you. I want everything back to normal order. I want to live with what is happening to this belt. I want to influence how and when it is defended. Most importantly, I still have obligations to it, because even if my reign were successful, I still have more to offer. I can still push this division even higher in the rankings, especially after I saw what happened to it over the last few months. With all due respect to Emmy, ​​but it did have a bit of a downgrade. When I was the champion, the Shogun Championship was in the Main Event of PPVs a couple of times. When I was a champion, people came from all sorts of other companies just to face. First of all, when I was a champion, everyone who won the shot and had a choice always wanted me. I was the person with the highest bounty. I didn't have to walk around like Emmy  and look for challengers. They came to me themselves. It was like that, only because I have always been and will be the standard of this place. Thanks to me, the Shogun Championship will forever be the most prestigious belt this company ever had. You. Senn. Or Emmy. All the three of you mean so much as champs here, thanks to my hard work. So you are welcome.

*The man puts his hands on his face, completely covering it. Without changing his position, he continues his speech.*

Despite being aware of what I am capable of. Despite the self-confidence that emanates from me. People lost faith in me a little bit. They think that after what happened with Animus, I'm not the same person anymore. They think that he has poisoned me so much that I will never be able to fully recover from it. However, they couldn't be more wrong. Yes, my story with Animus was extremely difficult, tiring and painful. But it awakened my desire for success even more. It is not hunger anymore. I am fucking starving. All of this only, because I was away from all the good things that company has to offer. Only because I had the impression that I would never be in the position I used to be. However, Animus is gone. I got rid of my biggest obstacle. But what is more important, I am not the same man as I used to be. Even if at some point it seemed to me that Animus broke me, there is an art in Japan that perfectly describes my condition. It is called Kintsukuroi. Literally fixing broken objects with gold. Over the past few months I have been breaking into pieces, but just like these objects, finally I have gained a new life. The healing feeling of gold flowing through my veins, filling all my worst wounds, made me reborn one more time.

Therefore, at Chapter 34 there will be no Arata who still gets distracted by the possible presence of Animus. Arata, who you knew well from being Shogun Champion, will return that special night. However, it will be Arata in a much better version than you've ever seen before. The one fixed with the gold.

*The man brushes his hair back, revealing the golden hue of his eyes, which quickly disappears moments later.*

And that man will be your three times Shogun Champion.

*After that, the screen immediately fades black.*
Back to top Go down

Kintsukuroi. - vs C. Sabertooth
Page 1 of 1