Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?

Go down 
+5
BARNEY
the consigliere
Christie Sky
Nobi
El Drake Jaeger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? Empty
PostSubject: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 2:56 pm

Title pretty much says it all - specifically your Wrestleworld character(s) and what they would dress up as for Halloween if they were to do so. Can also include why if you want.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Captain America. I think people would agree with me that Cena could be a good Cap. But yes, Chris Evans was perfect in my opinion, lol.
Back to top Go down
Christie Sky
Clients
Christie Sky

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 6:17 pm

as Sweet Roxy lmao, tbh King Kong
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2019 3:20 am

Christie Sky wrote:
as Sweet Roxy lmao, 

Why am I not surprised!

For my answer, I will likely be Cersei Lannister! Both pre-reign and during! 
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 3:01 pm

It's hard to decide for Drake because he's already done plenty of costumes inspired by anime characters, but dressing up as Goblin Slayer would be badass.
Back to top Go down
BARNEY
Clients
BARNEY

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 6:16 pm

Either slutty wonder woman or slutty nurse.
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Nobi.

A slutty Nobi.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 6:20 am

The Professional wrote:
Nobi.

A slutty Nobi.

That's interesting, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kanaida Sharpe
Clients
Kanaida Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 10:31 am

Peter Dinklage
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 4:19 am

As Layne, definitely Homelander.

Or whatever the hell Johnny Gargano himself dresses up as like Jack Skellington.

If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? U338kSY
Back to top Go down
Animus
Clients
Animus

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 3:00 pm

Alone Tiberius would probably go Favaro Leone. He might do Jules if Drake did Vincent as a tag team, or maybe Cyborg and Beast Boy.

Just because I finished the FF 7 remake today, I'd say Pendragon and fiancee and cousins would dress up as Avalanche.
Back to top Go down
Allesandro Devastation
Clients
Allesandro Devastation

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 5:09 pm

KD would dress as Zeus or Odin

Allesandro would dress up as Seto Kaiba or Ironman

Valkyria would be Cruella De Vil

Hale... Caesar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?   If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your character dressed up for Halloween, what would they be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Discussion :: Wrestleworld Discussion-
Jump to: