Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

List of Exclusives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

List of Exclusives Empty
PostSubject: List of Exclusives   List of Exclusives I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 5:51 pm

The EpiCenter

List of Exclusives Exclusive_Epicenter_2
A bi-weekly Talk Show hosted by Wrestleworld Director, Jaywalker, and Felix Mosby. Featuring various Wrestleworld talent, The EpiCenter will follow the aftermath of each Chapter.

Bounties

List of Exclusives JAVgsgt
Every moment matters in Wrestleworld, especially when it comes to your ranking on Bounties, which will feature the top 5 talents throughout all of Wrestleworld, topped with the number 1 spot known as "Most Wanted". Where you land on Bounties will be based on your work ethic as well as segments and matches on Chapters and Pay-Per-Views. The "Most Wanted" top spot could even land you a future Championship shot!

Spotlight
List of Exclusives WxgBLxR
Feuds, matches, and more! Spotlight will do exactly its name implies and give you an in-depth look into various matches, moments, ongoing feuds, and even individual wrestlers!

Blueprint
List of Exclusives WqlKwL5
A documentary series chronicling the behind the scenes workings of Wrestleworld, as well as providing background and history of the company, its location, and various other subjects that create its world.

The Root of All Ashley
List of Exclusives Exclusive_Ashley_2
Sometimes even the greatest of geniuses need someone to look at the outside of the box and that's what Ashley does. A weekly podcast from a second generation insider that gives her views on everything Wrestleworld related-from feuds, cards, matches and more as she gets to the root of all things.

Rewind
List of Exclusives Rewind_1
Wrestleworld's throwback to the matches and shows of the past! Hosted by self-proclaimed wrestling historian, Felix Mosby, Rewind will take a look back at matches and even full shows from the past that have taken place outside of the boundaries of Wrestleworld. Spreading across different companies and self-contained specials, we go back in time and honor it all!
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

List of Exclusives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Events :: CHRONICLES :: Exclusives-
Jump to: