Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones Empty
PostSubject: What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones   What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 2:57 pm

What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Chapter 42, Part 1: What a fucking joke.
15.01.22 Osaka, Japan

*Even though the Ghost Organization took control of Wrestleworld some time ago, this place was still going through some changes. The new group of people in power were still trying to gain authority, which may have been easier among those recently signed. However, those who had been here from day one were skeptical. That's why the director himself, Joe Smith, decided to take serious steps to change it. But how? The easiest way to get to the old guard is to make a deal with one of its strongest members. With someone who has always aroused respect and maybe a little bit of fear as a competitor, King Arata Asakura. The thing is, the Japanese man was not interested in being part of this organization. In the first place, he had no reason to help them, let alone being on their side. After all, what could they give him? He has climbed to the absolute top of Wrestleworld by himself. Joe Smith and his men had nothing more to offer him, so Arata took their wish to make his own condition. As the whole world heard, the Japanese man agreed to face one of the Wardens, putting his freedom at stake, but also demanding something for himself. Namely, turning the crown into a championship. Was something like that worth the risk? Perhaps not, but Arata didn't care. If he had a chance to make a history once again, he wanted to do it. If he could do something no one did before, he had no reason to back down. After all, he was a king, and he should make risky decisions for the sake of his kingdom.*

*As the recording begins, the camera catches a man with blonde hair sitting on a black leather couch. Arata is dressed in a dark blue t-shirt, black denim pants and black tied heavy boots. Apart from that, you can see a silver watch on his wrist and a pair of sunglasses on the glass table in front of him. The man sits in such a way that he rests his elbows on his knees, leaning forward. It is not a long time since the start of the recording, and the first words escape Arata's mouth.*

Wrestleworld as a place is very different from what it was at the very beginning. All the time, different people kept appearing and others disappeared. Constantly there was a war for gaining a power between Jaywalker and Claudia, and it eventually fell into the hands of the Ghost Organization. As much as all those changes kept happening, I tried not to pay attention to them, because the truth is that they had nothing to do with me. No matter what the line-up of the roster was, I have always been the foundation of this place. No matter who was in charge in the back, I've always been the face of this company. Most likely, now I would pretty much do not give a shit as well. Since I don't really care if Architects or Wardens are in charge of divisions. I guess, that would be the most sensible thing to do, instead of having to fight some kind of war with the new authority, because I don't need their friendship, but also i don't want their hostility. The thing is, they came to me. It was they who extended the so-called helpful hand to me, but I refused them. In fact, I still don't want their 'help', because I don't need Joe Smith or any of his people. What's more, I was irritated by his arrogance towards me. Especially since everyone remembers how much it bothered me, when Jaydayne Pendragon interfered in my business. This is exactly the same situation, except that this time the director is being the pain in the ass. Even so, he has no guts to fight me himself and send his mongrels after me. Therefore, if he cannot even make things on his own, what kind of boss is he? What kind of leader uses others to not make his hands dirty? I don't only despise that, but I am also disgusted. And how am I supposed to entrust my career to this man? He has nothing that could make me happy. Especially since the very place in the Ghost Organization is the only thing he has to offer me. Does it even make sense for me? Even without him, I'm two times Shogun Champion. Without his generosity, I am the King of the World. What kind of benefits could I get from this collaboration? None. They are not helping me. I am helping them.They only want to use me to gain roster sympathies, but since they can reach for such a cheap shot, I decided to use them too. Hence my offer. My freedom against a free hand to create something great. Where did this idea come from? Who knows...Maybe I just wanted something different than everyone else would achieve. While I love the Shogun Championship, sometimes it's worth looking outside your comfort zone. Of course, there are many other titles in this company. Campeonatos de Parejas. European Championship. American Dream Championship. Even so, neither of them has such a great and stable reputation as the Shogun Title. Therefore, I want to create something that will surpass even my most perfect creation. I want to introduce to Wrestleworld something that will be reserved only for the best of the best. I don't just want to be king. I also want to be a champion. First of all, I don't want to have annoying Architects or Wardens telling me what to do. If the crown becomes the championship then I will be my own boss. As king, I will be the guardian of this title. I'll be the only one to make decisions about when and against whom I will defend it. No more refusals. No more ass defenses. After I finish the formalities with the new authority, I will become the master of my own fate. And if you think it will be otherwise, you are truly underestimating who I am and I think that's the way it is. I have the impression that Joe Smith is already pleased that he will have a new person in his ranks, but there is no fucking option. I do not agree to be part of this bullshit. I don't want to waste my time with people that the wrestling world hasn't heard of until they were pushed to become the new Wardens. I am better than that.

*Arata shakes his head disapprovingly, then continues his statement. The man wants Joe Smith to understand that he is not in a winning position at all.*

I don't care which Warden will be my opponent. Make it Vic Trainor. Then I can say I beat the third Architect wannabe. Let it be that annoying doctor. Let it be a bald ugly man with authority over the American Dream division. Each of them will fail their pathetic boss. Anyway, I'll get what I want, because that's who I am. If I really want something, I will get it at all costs. Therefore, I have the impression that you will fucking regret your decision. I guess, you're gonna curse the day when you thought it was worth messing with the best person this company has ever seen.

*The man snorts with a harsh mockery in his voice. Despite his irritation, he moves on with the rest of the speech.*

However, before it comes to our arrangement, it's probably worth focusing on the current things first. Though, looking at everything that is going on, it all boils down to my little war with the Wardens. Because why should I face the current American Dream Champion all of the sudden? For the last two years I have practically had no contact with this division. There was nothing more unfamiliar to me in Wrestleworld than the blue part of it. Having such a random match against Jay Jones is a bit suspicious, but I was expecting such cheap moves. However, even here you fucking failed. Jay is no threat to me at all. Of course, maybe he is the current champion on paper. Perhaps he is holding a belt that once had a bright future in the hands of Cloud Matsuda. However, we all know that American Dream turned into one big shit the moment that daddy's boy got his dirty hands on it. Nothing pleased me more than the moment when he could no longer flex on everyone,, that he was a champion. The thing is that, even then this division didn't get any upgrades. Well...Maybe Jay is not on the same level of being an annoying piece of shit as Devione, but he is still a waste of space. He's just a useless moron who can't do anything by himself. First he worked as a mongrel  of Claudia. Then all that bullshit. Fuck me. Is the era of true champions long overdue? Would doing something yourself kill someone? It looks like that. But you know what's the worst about Jay Jones? The fact that he is not only awful, lazy and stupid, but that he makes excuses about it. But what are they supposed to mean? What is it about, that he could be honest and independant, but he doesn't feel like it? This is perhaps the saddest and most pathetic thing you can hear. The thing is, when you think this is below criticism, then you find out that this moron seems to be proud of it. Oh, come on. How can you fall so low? Don't you have any honor, Jay? Welp, I forgot that the American Dream division did not even acknowledge this word. And this is fucking joke. You are fucking joke, Jay. So I hope your reign will finish faster than it started, because you don't deserve to be a champion. Moreover, I would really be pleased if Nobi was the one holding the contract for your title. Maybe then you will finally understand that attacking when someone is not prepared for it is not something to be proud of. However, I think I expect too much from a piece of shit like you. I guess, you are the type of man who can never see how stupid and delusional he is about himslef. At least until you lose everything you've got, and it's only a matter of time, Jay.

To be honest, I feel a little disappointed that our match is not for the title. Perhaps, then I would spare you from continuing to make an absolute idiot of yourself and ridicule this division. Perhaps, then I would give the American Dream Championship the leadership it deserves. But the decision was made and I can't do shit. Even though this match does not include any stake, I still want to win it. Not only to send a warning to Wardens and Mr. Smith. I want you to understand that your name is not the only average thing about you. I am not playing, Jay. I never fucking was. So you better take this match seriously, otherwise you will humiliate not only your poor existence, but also the belt you wear around your waist. And that thing took a lot of humiliation anyway. There is no point in bullying it anymore.

You and your ego really need a lesson of humility, and I feel responsible to give it to you. After all, it's the king's role to take care of his kingdom, and you are like a cancer to Wrestleworld. You are something I am going to get rid of to keep this place safe.
Back to top Go down

What a fucking joke. - vs J. Jones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: