Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 3:27 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! Unknown

I hope you are having a nice Birthday because you are awesome and you deserve it. I hope this day blesses you with happiness, good vibes, 20 more episodes of Attack On Titan, and about 500 victory crown wins in Fortnite!!! I've been blessed to have you as a friend as we both have the same interests (most of the time, DOWN WITH KOGA!!) 

But yes, you have been a great person and a wonderful writer, I'm happy to see you alive and well at XX years old! (you fill in the blanks?) 

Thanks for putting up with me, and I hope you have an awesome Birthday!!!

For your birthday gift, I give you ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! Unknown

CUTIE THE ELEPHANT!!!! 

... *sigh* yes... we are doing this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 4:14 am

Happy Birthday Robbie, have a good one xD
Back to top Go down
Candle
Clients
Candle

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 9:45 am

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing us that Robbie's birthday is actually on April Fools Day.

Either way, I hope you have a good day sir. I still demand a birth certificate and three different forms of identification (all of which have to say Robbie V, otherwise I'll know they're forged), but I hope you have an excellent birthday if indeed today is it and if indeed that is your real name. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! 4230593811
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:10 pm

Lol I supposed as long as you'll keep going with this idea that your birthday is today the rest of us will too. In your honour, I've been watching some of the later half of the last March Comes in like a Lion season. I can't wait until you finish up catching up to Yashahime so I can laugh at you, or perhaps you already are and are afraid to face me!!!!!

I hope your birthday goes well my fanstatic friend, you'll always be my greatest rival and my main man.
Back to top Go down
El landerson
Clients
El landerson

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 10:29 pm

did you all forget that today's my birthday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE!!
Page 1 of 1