Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

COMEUPPANCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

COMEUPPANCE Empty
PostSubject: COMEUPPANCE   COMEUPPANCE I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 1:35 pm

COMEUPPANCE Cool_t17

After beating Jay Jones in record time, the “former” American Dream Champion met his maker at the end of the night at Chapter 44. After months of slimy acts conducted as part of the Ghost Organization, Jay got his comeuppance at the hands of the World’s Finest. Cynthia wrenched in the Ankle Lock tight as the rest of the group beat down on Jones for all he had done. 

Later it would come to notice that Jones had been injured. Perhaps, the World’s Finest had gone too far. There was some backlash in the locker room due to the nature of the assault on Jones. Sweet Melody member, April Song, had gone out and shown her displeasure in the acts that the World’s Finest had committed. Stating that they had gone too far. 

The scene begins with Christopher Sabertooth, as professional as ever, dressed in a fine two-piece suit taking a seat for a press release. The World’s Finest had to address their actions and Sabertooth, as Shogun Champion, had taken the responsibility of dealing with the situation. The camera flashes brighten up the room as Chris takes front and center, placing the Shogun Championship on the table in front of him.

I thank you all for gathering here at short notice. It’s come to my notice that some people weren’t too happy with what happened last week. Keep in mind, that Jay Jones had himself stated that if he had the chance, he’d take us all out of commission one by one for the benefit of the Ghost Organization. Jones had been a constant thorn in our path, getting involved in our business when he had no reason or right to do so. Last week, I took matters into my own hands. I handed the American Dream Champion an embarrassing loss. As the face of the Ghost Organization, or that’s what he was told to believe, Jay had embarrassed his group by failing to be competitive. He had devalued the championship he held and proved to the world that Jay Jones winning a piece of gold was nothing more than a fluke. Two Giga Drill Breaks later, the match was over before it could ever begin. I didn’t even break a sweat. That’s how disappointing it was to see somebody who is meant to represent excellence be so easily defeated. 

I am sure the Ghost Organization wasn’t too happy with his performance either. And sure, they’d chalk it up to Cynthia Rose getting involved. But what about the times that Jay Jones and his steroid-filled goons got involved in our matches for no reason but to satisfy his own greed for the spotlight and attention? That wasn’t up to much public contention, was it? Now the question is if we took it too far? Depends on who you ask really. Jay Jones probably thinks so but he can’t pretend like he didn’t try to do the same thing to us for MONTHS on end. If anything, we saved our own careers by doing it to him before he did it to us. The Ghost Organisation has been on a constant prowl to take us down. They even tried ruining Nobi’s hard-earned moment. It’s unfortunate that Jay Jones has to vacate his championship instead of losing it fair and square. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the Organization’s way of protecting their golden boy. Jay Jones might be faking a serious injury for sympathy. To turn away the narrative in the Ghost Organziation’s favor. Trying to turn the crowd against the World’s Finest. I defend every bit of our actions from last week. Jones had it coming and I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Do you know what’s not fair? Somehow Sweet Melody gets rewarded for something that we did. Though, I’ll be more than happy for my wife when she becomes the next American Dream Champion. I’m rooting for Hana even if she turned her back on the World’s Finest. If anything, April needs to be thanking us for giving her an opportunity of a lifetime. It’s clear that she couldn’t beat Matsuda. So now, all she has to do is to best the Warden and Hana. Though, I know Hana will be the victor at the end of it all.

It’d be stupid if somehow the world changes their opinions on the World’s Finest and paint us out to be the villains after everything that Ghost Organization had done. Does anybody not remember the former Architects and Jaywalker all being locked away in prison cells? If it wasn’t for Matsuda, they’d still be stuck there. Speaking of Cloudy, I must say that I am really proud of her. Two years ago, Claudia made her life a living hell. She tried to steal the thunder from Cloud every step of the way. The Underworld was the bane of her existence. And yet, when the opportunity arose for it, Cloud forgave Claudia for all the terrible things that she did. Perhaps, the time she has already served in the prison was enough of a punishment in Cloudy’s eyes. I am just glad that I wasn’t put up to make this decision. It’s not my decision to make. Cloud had every right to do so and I feel like she made the right choice. 

But of course, Joe Smith had to complicate everything. He knows what he’s doing. At Destino, Cloud will be put in a Trial by Combat with Claudia standing in her corner. If Claudia throws in the towel for Cloud, she’d earn the freedom of her husband, instead of putting Cloud in her husband’s position. Her freedom was taken away. But if she lets the match play out the way it DEFINITELY will with Cloud handling the business as she usually does, Claudia will keep her freedom and not screw over the woman that made it possible. Knowing Claudia, I am afraid for Cloudy. I am not sure if she’ll choose from her heart or her mind. All I am saying is, if it wasn’t for Cloud, Claudia would still be in captivity. If Claudia goes on to screw Matsuda, the World’s Finest wouldn’t let that sit. We’ll make her life a living hell. At least Jay Jones was dealt with swiftly-- Claudia wouldn’t get that same treatment. We’ll make it so that Claudia wished she was back in prison.

It’s not a threat to say these things. Don’t forget how Claudia ruined lives for as long as she did. She’s getting her comeuppance and I am not particularly against it. But it’s Cloud’s decision to make and she let the world know that she was willing to move on. She proved to be the role model that we all know she is. I don’t know what I would have done if I was in her position. I respect Cloud.

This brings me to Joe Smith’s new plan of torturing the World’s Finest. Putting up in unfavorable positions yet again. 2-on-3 Handicapped match, is it? Then again, you put two of Wrestleworld’s pillars in a match against the steroid junkies and Layne Driver. One thing I must say, it really makes me happy to see Layne frustrated again. I haven’t forgotten about the time when he tried to overshadow my big return to Wrestleworld. He made it all about himself and CHEATED to get the better of me. He was a constant pain in my ass. He and Animus. While Animus got what was coming to him, Layne went on to find success in Wrestleworld. Something I wasn’t happy about. Especially seeing him with a belt that Havoc and Colt popularize. Layne was a disappointing champion after the meteoric rise of Cynthia Rose. It was a reign that NEVER should have happened. And while Cynthia was screwed over by Jay Jones of all people, Nobi brought justice to Layne and the Ghost Organization. It’s funny how Jones dodged another bullet back then and Layne had to suffer the consequences of his actions. And people still suggest that Jay didn’t deserve what happened to him. Hilarious really. 

Seeing Nobi’s ascension to the top REALLY makes me happy. Not only as a fellow World’s Finest member but seeing somebody who has been with the company since day one. It was a long time coming. Of course, the ghost Organization booked an immediate rematch to take away such a great moment, but Nobi prevailed yet again. Despite the interference. Despite Jay Jones’s best efforts. He’s STILL your European Champion and I love it. I love to see the look of frustration on Layne’s face. I love to see him in dismay. Layne is due his own comeuppance and losing the European Championship isn’t enough in my eyes. In fact, I wouldn’t hesitate to do what we did to Jay Jones-- If Layne continues to be a bother; Which I know he will be, ‘cause he’s a persistent little cunt. Zeus and Silva couldn’t save their boy. How does he think they’ll serve him?

While Joe Smith feels like he did something by having Claudia in our corner in this 2-on-3 handicapped match, I don’t think he realizes that it’s the Ghost Organization that has the odds against them. Two of Wrestleworld’s best against a guy who took advantage of the situation against Cynthia and used the Organization to win the title in the first place. Now, with their poster boy gone, Layne has the pressure of the Organization to do their bidding. When he was the puppet champion, at least he had a belt to redeem his name. Now he’s just their bitch. There’s NOTHING to write home about with Layne Driver. He’s a story of wasted potential and a man whose career will be plagued with constant bad decisions. If Layne didn’t align himself with the Ghost Organization, maybe his reign would be seen in a more favorable light. But he tarnished his only legacy since his failures in OWA. Layne Driver was supposed to be his second coming. His redemption. But somehow, he’s made it WORSE for himself with every passing month. I am so glad that Nobi put him in his place and saved the European Division. A division that my career is linked to. As the only two-division champion in the history of Wrestleworld, I feel like I’ve done it all. I didn’t even have to create my own title just so that people respect me, ala Arata. He didn’t want the smoke. He didn’t want to face the Kingslayer after seeing what Havoc did to Tristan. He ended his run in Wrestleworld. He put him in the dirt. 

Layne, those two buffoons by your side won’t be any help to you. The Ghost Organization has set you up for failure. Even if Claudia tries to do something, she’ll be dealt with by the rest of the World’s Finest. And if she DOES do anything, it’d jeopardize her freedom when it all comes down at Destino. She wouldn’t dare take her chances. Not now. So with Claudia by our side, there’s really nothing that Layne can do that’ll be enough to put down the Two Pillars of Wrestleworld. Matsuda. Sabertooth. World’s Finest. We represent that name to the utmost degree. There’s nobody better than us. While Matsuda might be at the tail end of her career, she has proven to still hang with the very best. There’s a reason that she was chosen to decide the fate of Wrestleworld.

It’s great that Joe Smith is setting up his own people for failure. It’s great to see Wrestleworld get their win back. It’s great to see the World’s Finest prosper again. I put their chosen one in the dirt and I will do it again with anybody they put against me. And with Matsuda by my side, I have nothing to worry about. I am surrounded by the best. I know that I am the best. My record speaks for itself. The World’s Finest is now the strongest it has ever been. I wish Hana could have been by my side but she made her decision and I respect it. But you know I’ll be cheering her on at Chapter 45. As for the Ghost Organization. We’ll continue to hunt them down. We’ll continue to bring the OLD Wrestleworld back. The golden era of the company. Wrestleworld will be booming again. Rid of The Ghost Organization and their trickery. 

Thank you for gathering here today. I have said my piece. There are no repercussions to be had. Jay Jones got what he deserved. Now, it’s Layne’s turn. See you Sunday.
Back to top Go down

COMEUPPANCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: