Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
LEGACY I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

LEGACY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

LEGACY Empty
PostSubject: LEGACY   LEGACY I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 3:56 pm

LEGACY Coolte27

The scene begins in the Christopher Sabertooth household, which had been decorated for a special occasion. Sabertooth seemed to be coordinating with event organizers to make sure all his friends and family got the invite. Hana Nakajima kept herself busy, helping her husband set everything up in place.

“Make sure that the guests get a drink right as they enter. Tonight is a celebration.”

Chris ordered as the event organizer nodded in acknowledgment before walking away from the frame. Chris bumps into Hana as he turns around.

“You seem to be doing better today. Would you like to invite April to the party? I know that you’re still good with her but I am not sure if you’ve gotten over last weeks---”

Before Chris could finish, Hana cuts him off.

“I have no issues with April. We both wanted to win the title and the better person that night won. I am happy for her. As for the party, I have no problems inviting her. Though, I don’t think she’d be as interested to show up knowing all the World’s Finest is going to crash by. You guys aren’t on the best of terms, are you?”

Hana responded, having her own qualms with the World’s Finest. But she wasn’t going to miss her husband’s party over personal beef. 

“I guess that’s fair. I was only being courteous. As far as I am concerned, she should be glad that Jay Jones got hurt. Cause if it wasn’t for that, she wouldn’t be a champion right now. Either way, she can form her own opinions. I don’t have time for drama tonight. It’s a celebration after all!”

“We still have a couple of hours before the guests show up. I have seen you busy all day setting everything up. You should relax for a bit.”

“Don’t blame me for being excited. It’s a big day for me and for Wrestleworld by proxy. I know that your grumpy-ass mentor isn’t going to show up. Arata is too full of himself to be celebrating anybody but himself. He still sees himself as the greatest competitor to ever step foot in Wrestleworld. The most accomplished wrestler in the company’s history. And sure! There’s some argument to be made in his favor. After all, Arata was crowned King of the World. A tournament that didn’t have the champions compete. I am not seeing the result would have been different if we got a chance-- Okay, that’s EXACTLY what I am saying. How can he crown himself the King of Wrestleworld when he didn’t have to face the best of the best to win it. And from what I remember, he faced me for MY Shogun Championship and failed to win. He may be a King for others. But he’s not my King.”

Chris stated passionately as took a seat on his sofa next to Hana. Hana had a faint smirk on her face seeing her husband talk about her sensei in such a way. 

“You’re no less stubborn than him. There’s a reason why you two clash as much as you do. You are quite similar in that regard.”

“Hey!... That’s not nice. But I kinda see it. A lot of great wrestlers have come and gone since the inception of Wrestleworld. Some retired. Some took their ball and went home. But I have stuck by this place since DAY ONE. I did so because I believed in the product. I believed in wrestling. Say what you want, Wrestleworld single-handedly changed my life. It’s the reason I met you, Hana. And for that, I will always be grateful. This company has also acknowledged me as one of the greatest competitors in its existence. I have been called a lot of things. A pioneer. A champion of the ages. A pillar. I have carried this company on my back through the darkest of times. Many thought that Havoc’s run as the European Champion will be the defining moment in my career. It would be the peak of my existence in Wrestleworld.”

Chris reminisced over Havoc’s run early on in Wrestleworld.

“I knew I had to make a name for myself. I couldn’t let Havoc define me-- While in the back of my mind, I saw Colt Montoya do even bigger things with the European Championship and raise it to another level. It did hurt-- Cause my only piece of legacy in Wrestleworld had already been lapped. And I couldn’t even take full claim for what Havoc achieved. That’s when I embarked on a different journey. A way for me to bring the name Christopher Sabertooth to the forefront in the world of professional wrestling. I fought my way through the constant obstacles set in my path like Layne Driver and Animus to reach ARCADIA. The biggest stage possible in the history of Wrestleworld. I, for once, had a chance to etch MY name in the annals of history. Standing in front of me was the proud champion, Emmanuelle. She had beaten the all-mighty Arata Asakura. She was on top of the world. It was a tough mountain to climb, even for me. But I did what I had to do. I evened the odds with a fraction of Havoc’s power and took down Emmanuelle by my own merit.”

A smile appeared on Chris’s face as he remembered his triumphant moment. The moment that solidified his place as one of the best to ever do it. As one of the pillars of Wrestleworld. Christopher Sabertooth had made his mark.

“I still remember that day like it was yesterday. It doesn’t feel that long ago, does it? It was easily one of the most gratifying days in my years in this business. I had always been labeled as someone who would be reliant on the supernatural prowess of Havoc to get me anywhere in the industry. And for the longest time, there was some truth to that theory. ARCADIA changed the narrative. It gave me the confidence I needed to show the world that Christopher Sabertooth was a force to be reckoned with. I still remember the day…  JUNE 6th.”

A smirk appeared on his face as he mentioned the date. The date had a lot of significance now. It was the reason for the celebration. 

“Becoming the Shogun Champion saved my career in a lot of ways. But there was still a lot of doubt in people’s minds. The moment they saw Arata step up to the challenge, everybody expected me to crumble under the pressure. That’s the one real Shogun or whatever he called himself wanting to get the belt for a record third time. But I didn’t let that happen. Ever since then, I’ve gone from strength to strength. Whether it be Devon Slayton or Emmanuelle. I have defended my championship en route to becoming the LONGEST REIGNING CHAMPION IN WRESTLEWORLD HISTORY!!! I’ve held the belt for more than a YEAR at this point. And even now, I don’t think I have done everything that I possibly could do with the belt. There will still be some people that’d associate the Shogun Championship with Arata. There will still be some that associate the greatest title run with Colt. Both of these records have been shattered. I am quite literally the most successful champion in Wrestleworld history. If you combine Havoc’s work-- I have held a championship for over 500 days of Wrestleworld’s existence. Nobody else could claim that. Nobody else comes close.”

Chris embraces Hana, who is really happy about her husband’s success. 

“I have every right to celebrate. I have every reason to be happy. I have everything that I could have ever wanted. A loving wife. A career that establishes my name as one of the best in the business… And yet, I feel hollow on the inside. I am not going to lie, I thought that I’d be super excited. After all, this is my hard work. I made it possible. But I have reached a stage in my life where even the greatest moments in my career aren’t as fulfilling. Why? I am not sure. Maybe there’s something that I crave on the inside that I haven’t gotten a taste of. It’s never enough, is it? Greed is humanity’s deadliest sin and I am guilty of indulging in my vices. So, I thought that tonight’s party will give me the dopamine hit that I need. Hearing all my peers praise what I have accomplished and pat me on the back. I want them to cheer my name. To say that I have done everything and maybe then I’ll feel accomplished. Maybe then I will feel satisfied. But I am not sure-- Hana. Things aren’t perfect yet in Wrestleworld. Ghost Organization still runs roughshod along the corridors. I-- I don't want to talk about your affiliation with Ghost Organization. You or April. I know you may have had your reasons to do so-- But I know you don't particularly like them either.”

Sabertooth’s mood slowly shifts to the surprise of Hana. The man who appeared to be so happy just moments ago was clearly not feeling the best. He was willing to put on a facade in front of others but the reality crept out in front of his love. 

“Well, I did what I had to do to be appreciated. I am sure April had her own reasons. But I don't want to talk about that. Are you okay? Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?”

Hana enquired bringing Chris’s face to a tight embrace.

“I am… fine. There’s nothing that appears to be wrong on the surface. There’s no reason for me to be upset with myself. I am just not satisfied. I just don’t feel accomplished. Becoming the greatest champion in Wrestleworld history should have meant a lot more to me. And yet, no matter how hard I try to get excited, it just isn’t right. It doesn’t feel the same. It doesn’t feel like I have done enough. And there’s a chance that my reign comes to an end real soon. I am sure Joe Smith sure wants the Shogun Championship off my shoulder. I embarrassed their chosen one-- Their puppet champion, Jay Jones. And now he’s completely out of the picture. Layne Driver got exposed as a failure. The Ghost Organization should be crumbling but they don’t appear to be backing away. Heck, they want to bring the fight to The World’s Finest. Something isn’t adding up…. I just didn’t mention it to you because you had your own problems to deal with. I didn’t want to pile that shit on you and get you worried. I am sorry for even--”

Hana stops Chris with a kiss. She shakes her head as her husband stares into her eyes.

“You don’t have to pretend to be happy if that’s not how you’re feeling. And you certainly don’t have to apologize to me. I will always be here for you, Chris. No matter what. No matter whose side I’m on. You’re my priority. My work will never take precedence over the love of my life.”

Chris has a soft smile on his face as he looks at Hana.

“I know, baby. It’s just that I have been wondering why I don’t feel happy about what I have done. There’s nobody in the company’s history who has been a champion for a longer period of time. That’s what I always wanted. Nobody is going to say that Havoc was when I peaked. I have done more than enough now to show the world that Christopher Sabertooth is legit. I’ve got a big title match ahead of me, as you may have heard. And I’ve got an unsettling feeling about it. I don’t want my reign to end. I don’t want to be done with the Shogun Championship. There’s Cynthia, who joined the World’s Finest not too long ago. She had to deal with Layne’s constant bullshit ever since he faced her for the European Championship. And then Jay Jones screwed her over in her attempts of getting back what should be hers. The Ghost Organization had been holding her back and that’s something I could resonate with. That was something that The World’s Finest could help out with. And that’s what we did. Within months, Jay Jones is no longer champion and indefinitely put on a shelf. Layne Driver seemingly got kicked out two weeks ago when Zeus and Silva put a beating on him. But how would the Ghost Organization react to these losses? Their faces-- their puppets had taken a backseat. They were gone. They were beaten. Joe Smith doesn’t seem like a guy who’d be happy with that. He doesn’t seem like a guy who’d just sit around and let things unfold the way it is.”

Chris seemed suspicious of the latest happenings around him.

“While I don’t have any reason to doubt Cynthia’s intentions-- She was screwed over by them and has a legitimate reason to be holding a grudge… I can’t say the same about Emmanuelle. Why would Emmy want to join us in the fight? Especially after King of the World where she was visibly upset about what had happened. She lost to Arata, only to be handed a title shot anyway. And then she came up short against me. There is no reason for Emmanuelle to be siding with one of her biggest rivals. I won’t pretend like we’re cool like that. I sure do respect her for the fighter that she is. But then again, if the tables were turned, I wouldn’t approach her to join the fight against some Evil Organization. And the moment she does that, she finds herself in yet another title opportunity. It’s almost too obvious of a setup. I want to trust the words coming out of Emmanuelle’s mouth but she has given me no reason to do so. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if she hated me. So now, she willingly wants to join The World’s Finest in the fight against The Ghost organization-- A group that hasn’t really treated her that badly. A group she doesn’t have any clear motive to fight against… It’s not adding up, is it? I don’t know if Cloud took her word for it, but I certainly have my doubts. There’s no way they’d attack Layne Driver right after Jay Jones got put on a shelf if they didn’t have a backup plan in the mix. The Ghost Organization has been rather meticulous with its planning. So far, there haven’t been any holes in their game.”

“To suddenly just crumble in front of our eyes as The World’s Finest continues to grow stronger-- it’s not making sense to me. That unsettling feeling has everything to do with this situation. I don’t think that Emmanuelle is on our side. I don’t buy her request. I don’t see her calling a truce with me. She sees herself as the face of the company. And the quickest way to get what she wants would be to cut a deal with the ones in power. Not the rebels trying to take them down. Am I overthinking this? Probably. But you understand where I am coming from right?”

Chris questioned Hana to make sure he wasn’t going crazy. Emmy’s sudden allegiance to stand alongside The World’s Finest in a war against the Ghost Organization didn’t match up with everything else she had done so far. 

“I won’t lie to you, the timing of everything happening right now seems too contrived to be coincidental. Emmanuelle saying that she sides with The World’s Finest in their fight against The Ghost Organization and be afforded a title opportunity right after-- And the fact that the Ghost Organization doesn’t have Jay Jones or Layne Driver to be the face of the operation anymore. I would be careful if I were you. You’re not going crazy! I can totally see where you’re coming from.”

“Thank you! I want to bring this up tonight to Cloud but I am not sure how do I go about it. I don’t want to sound like I am being defensive here. I very much still respect Emmy as a wrestler. And while we’ve already had a fair share of our battles-- I look forward to this one as well. Cynthia and Emmanuelle are both former champions in their own right. They’ve been at the top of Wrestleworld. They know exactly what it takes to get there. The only thing different here is that I know what it takes to be on top BETTER than anybody else.”

“You can just be upfront about it. I am sure Cloud would understand. Like you said though, that won’t change the match that you’ve coming up. It’s not going to be easy.”

“I am well aware of that, Hana. I am sure that this could be the toughest challenge yet. Cynthia and Emmanuelle are both looking to get back to where they were before. I was there to witness the rise of Cynthia Rose to the top and it was certainly incredible. Heck, we both had our crowning moment at ARCADIA. But the difference is that I held on to my belt. And on the other hand, I beat Emmanuelle to become champion and I did it again to keep my belt. I have thought about it for a while and I just don’t feel ready to give up just yet. I know Matsuda is at the final step of her career. That leaves The World’s Finest without a leader to follow. It’s only fair I keep the group alive after everything Cloud has done for Wrestleworld. And what better way to do so than being the Shogun Champion. The LONGEST reigning Shogun Champion. The LONGEST reigning champion, period! There’s nobody that wants it more. There’s nobody who has proven to be better than me. And I am not going to let anybody take this away from me. I have waited FAR TOO LONG in my career to be respected for who I am. Christopher Sabertooth’s name is in everybody’s mind because of this belt. I can’t drop the ball now regardless of how long it has been!”

“You can see how fucking distraught I feel already while being the champion. I don’t even want to imagine what would happen if I were to lose the one thing that is keeping me sane. I may sound materialistic but as a wrestler, what else could you ever desire? This is the pinnacle of being in this business. If anybody for a second suggests that they don’t care about championships-- Then their aspirations are flawed. I am not suggesting for a second that a championship is what defines me. But this championship certainly defines my status as one of the best. It certainly gets me the attention that I think I deserve. It gets me on the top billing. I get to face the best of the best in the company. I get to be on the posters. I GET TO LIVE MY CHILDHOOD DREAM! So-- Why would I let anybody rob that moment from me? Why would I step down just because I have broken all records that were to be broken? If I can’t break any records, then I’ll keep on making more. And years down the line, I will fucking break them again! That’s the cycle that I want to be a part of. That’s what I enjoy about wrestling. Constantly striving to be the best. And trust me, if you don’t have a belt, nobody’s going to fucking listen when you make claims as such.”

“You can’t lie to me and say that losing two weeks ago didn’t hurt. I know that April is your best friend but at the end of the day, you’re all competing for the same prize. There’s only one spot at the top and everybody fucking wants it. I am sure you’d much rather be sitting here as the American Dream Champion.”

“I-- you’re not wrong. But I am happy for April.”

“I am sure you are! Heck, I am happy for her too whether she likes it or not. I know you're on the opposite side of this war but I will always have your best interest in my mind. Also, she’d be happy for you if you were crowned the champion. It’s fine to be happy for somebody else but we’re all fighting for ourselves. She didn’t back down. She threw you out of the ring and hit Ranger with her best shot. It’s not like she was going to let you win just because she cares for you. The same goes for Cynthia Rose. I have nothing but respect for what she’s done in a short period of time. I won’t lie, there was a time when I wasn’t a fan. She had a lot of growing to do-- She was still a rookie for the most part. But Cynthia smashed that narrative into pieces. She beat Colt to become champion! Who would have thought that’d be possible? Colt looked unstoppable and yet Cynthia got the better of him. Her reign as the European Championship on the other hand… did leave a lot to be desired. No offense, of course! She’s still very capable of being a champion. She let that fucking manlet Layne Driver get the better of her. She’s got some aggression though that came out at the expense of Jay Jones’s career. Like damn! I didn’t think she had it in her. The tenacity. The ferociousness. I was impressed. And now she finds herself in a title opportunity that she’d love to make the most out of. While Joe Smith would simply be trying to cause some cracks to appear in The World’s Finest, Cynthia and I can keep our mutual respect on the side once we step into the ring. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d try to snap my leg like a twig too! In fact, I encourage her to try! I will be giving it my all to snap her fucking neck in half.”

“Woah there! Relax Chris. You-- You’re sounding a bit too aggressive.”

“What? Really? I just want my passion to come across to you, Hana. You know how much this title means to me. You know how far I am willing to go to keep it around my waist. People get hurt in this business-- It’s part of what we do. I don’t want to hurt Cynthia but accidents could happen! I am sorry if I came across as aggressive there for a second. I do care about Cynthia. She’s part of MY crew, after all.”

“I guess you talked with Cloud about taking over The World’s Finest already eh?”

“Hmm? I am just stating the facts. Cloud could retire tomorrow for all we know. At the same time, somebody could break into our house tonight and shoot me fucking dead and I’d STILL be the most accomplished champion in Wrestleworld history till the very end. I don’t think my reign will ever be eclipsed. Especially since it’s not going to end anytime soon. So, at this point, Cloud may be THE pillar of Wrestleworld, But she’s not going to be here for much longer. It only makes sense for me to take the mantle as the new leader of The World’s Finest. After all, there’s nobody in that group that fits the name as aptly as I do! Isn’t that right, baby?”

“I--sure.”

“Exactly! I was feeling down not too long ago but I feel much MUCH better now. I must say, I feel confident about my chances in this match. Now that I have figured out Joe Smith’s master plan, there’s nothing that could blindside me! Emmanuelle is going to stab me in the back? Well, I am not going to give her that opportunity, to begin with! And let’s say for a second that Emmy isn’t trying to play The World’s Finest, I will personally apologize to her and welcome her to the ranks! That apology does not include a championship, I’ll say that. I don’t know what Emmy gets out of this? She’s lost to me enough times already. I don’t think the world wants to see another Christopher Sabertooth vs. Emmanuelle encounter. It’s getting TOO predictable these days. People want excitement in their lives! They want the stakes to be high and let’s be honest, it won’t be that high if everybody knows that Emmanuelle cannot beat me. She cannot take this title away from me. She just can’t! I personally thought that she’s tried enough already but Joe Smith seems to disagree. The World’s Finest aren’t just a group at this point. It’s a way of life. Neither of us would want to be undermined as a champion or a challenger. We’re all going to give it our very best despite who we’re facing. Trust me, I put on a serious smile and convinced the world that Devon Slayton could have beaten me!”

“You don’t have to be that harsh.”

“Oh come on! Devon can take a joke. He’s practically been one all his life!-- I am kidding! Relax! I just know what I need to do to keep this belt around me. I was down but suddenly, a bright idea came to my mind. I was wondering why I didn’t think of it earlier. After all, it’s always been the ace… up my sleeve. And once I prove to Joe Smith that NOTHING could bring a crack in The World’s Finest, we will all band together and take them down for GOOD! The Ghost Organization is struggling. They can try to play some mind games with me. They can try to turn all my allies against me! But it’s clear that the Ghost Organization is a dying ship. Anybody that sides with them is simply blind to the truth. Look at what happened to Layne or Jay! They’re falling apart and it’s clear. Now is the PERFECT time to strike and we’ll do it together regardless of how this title match pans out. And I certainly have my eyes on Emmy… She’s got some plan, I know it. Either way, they’re not going to beat me! Come on! I am Christopher Sabertooth! I am the GREATEST in Wrestleworld history. It’s all a fact! Arata can cry me a fucking river. I am the ONE TRUE SHOGUN now. This belt is synonymous with me. So why the fuck should I let it slip away now? There’s no chance in HELL I would let anybody stop this monumental run. As I said before, I am still hungry for more. Still wanting to face the BEST. I am GLAD that this isn’t an easy fight. I am tired of those. Give me your very best and I will fucking beat them too.”

“I am glad that you’re doing better now. I was worried when we started talking that you were feeling discontent. But-- You sure you want this party tonight?”

“Listen, I just had to remind myself who I am. Then all my worries drifted away. Cause there’s nothing that can really stop me at this point, right? And damn right I want to party! EVERYBODY should be celebrating my success. A whole damn year as champion! Who the fuck could do that? Well, I did. The longest reigning champion in WWH. Longest reigning world champion In Project: Not that Honorable. And now, the greatest champion in Wrestleworld HISTORY! I just can’t stop being the fucking best. What can I say?”

“The other two accolades you mentioned were… Havoc’s…”

“I know.”

“Oh... Okay. I am going to pour myself a drink. You want one?”

“You can read my mind, babygirl! The guests are going to start coming real soon. I told Jeff to bring the beers. Jason and Mike are going to be the explosives-- that’s their area of expertise. Let’s celebrate properly tonight, yeah?  The greatness of Christopher Sabertooth. THE LEGACY of Christopher Sabertooth. And this weekend, I’ll celebrate my victory after retaining my Shogun Championship once again! Joe Smith could choke on a fucking dick for all I care. The World’s Finest is here to stay. We WILL win this war. Sorry baby. I know you're on the other side but it's never too late to join the winning team. I will lead us all to victory… as a true Shogun would. Cheers!”

Chris signaled his wife as Hana shrugs it off and walks over to the mini bar in their house as we fade to black.

Last edited by Christopher Sabertooth on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting issues)
Back to top Go down

LEGACY
Page 1 of 1