Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... Empty
PostSubject: (Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark....   (Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 3:16 pm

{The screen fades in and we find ourselves in the sitting room of an executive hotel room somewhere as the camera itself focuses in on the item sitting front and center of the sitting room's table which is none other than the Wrestleworld Territorial championship which a close up proudly reveals the name of its current holder in the form of "Jacob Striker" emblazoned upon it's center plate before the camera pulls back and we find ourselves looking at the man himself-the "Devil's Favorite Dirty", the newly christiained "Total Elimination" Jacob Striker-sitting in the chair directly behind the table upon which his championship sits as he smiles at the camera}

Jacob: Here I am on location live from my hotel room here in the heart of the Motor City itself, Detroit Michigan, following an epically fun night and while some might say that starting a promo like this in a place like this is an unnecessary "vulgar display of power" or some shit like that, it's not what I was going for since I was spending time with my better half after a truly epic match last night.

And if I can't spoil her, then I'm not doing my job right as her boyfriend right?

{The smile then disappears from his as his eyes grow dark and serious}

Jacob: No, the kinds of "vulgar displays of power" that I am much more known for doing always happen within the confines of a wrestling ring and they are never the fucking bullshit political kind, but instead they are of the kind that involves me being allowed to fully explore and expand an already formidable arsenal of moves that I use week in and week out of each and every single edition of Dominion, proving time and time again that Mister Morgan Banch did the right thing in entrusting *me* with the Wrestleworld Territorial Openweight championship.

But that is the reality that you're facing at Dominion Thirty Seven, Jeremy, when you step into the ring against me in a neutral rules match and I already know what's going through that little head of yours from the very instant that you saw that you had a match against me, the man with the biggest fucking target in this entire brand, by that you assume that you can easily beat me and claim an instant title match that will put you in the same as TJ Bennett and Don Jordan for my title.

The truth of the matter is that would be a very nice dream, especially since Destino is right around the corner...but you're name isn't Serenity Scorpio, so there is no "nice dreams" in store for you, my dear Jeremy.

The truth of the matter is that you're about to have one of your worst nightmares ever happen made manifest and become flesh and blood because when you step into that ring this weekend with me, it won't be the self-proclaimed "new leader of the new generation", but the tried and true proven *REAL* Rock'n'Rolla!!

{Jake's lips quiver for a moment before they twist up into that signature wolfish grin of his as his gaze never leaves the camera}

Jacob: Can you feel that anxiety striking, Jeremy? Can you feel your heart beating just a little bit faster as you start to realize just how fucking far you are out of your league as you listen to my words, or will you put up a face of false bravado and say that my words only "pissed you more and more off until finally you just can't stand it anymore"?

I'll bet you even further that you'll beat your chest and lay down all kinds of quaint little claims to try and prop up your failing ego...but all of those will crumble and collapse the very instant that you step into that ring and look across at me, your mind will start to race and ramble as you try to figure out just how to go about doing all of those things that you're going to no doubt blither and blather on about...until that very last moment that when you hear that bell ring at which point you realize that for all your claims and blithering, that you have *nothing* that can stand against this oncoming storm and that the only thing that you can truly fucking *DO*...is survive if I let you.

And that's not bragging, my dear Jeremy, that's not bragging at all because if you go back and watch any of my past matches here in Dominion then you would see that either way, winning or loosing, nobody comes out of a match against me and remains the same because I don't go out there and try to end a match quickly, no...I go out there week after week to prove just how serious a fucking *wrestler* I am, that I can go the distance with anyone that this or any company chooses to put in the ring against me.

*THAT* is why I am the Wrestleworld Territorial champion.

*THAT* is why you are going to loose at Dominion this week.

Because you simply cannot measure up for one night against what I bring to the ring each and every single fucking time without fucking *FAIL*.

{The wolfish smile slips for there briefest of seconds as Jake leans forward in his seat, resting his forearms on his knees as he does so}

Jacob: That's not to say that you don't have a chance of beating me, Jeremy. I could slip up, make that one error in my strategy or slip while coming back into the ring and the ropes catch me and then you could take total and complete control of the situation, capture that victory that you think is going to happen, and be the big man with a win over the champion in the process.

It could happen because in this sport, anything *is* possible and I won't deny that because once upon a time I put everything that I was and could be on the line just for a chance to fight for the championship that you see before me and I made the most of that one singular chance and I don't know if Banch Morgan has been enjoying the fruits of my successes since then, but to be honest I hope that he is because he also took a chance on a raw, merciless bastard and hoped that this bastard would come out of whatever was making him that way something better and tremendously more epic than what he was given.

And every single fucking *day*, Jeremy, I work hard to prove that belief right because that's just the way that I am wired.

So at Dominion thirty seven, you might just get that one singular chance to impress everyone from Morgan on down....

{The smile then returns full force to Jake's face as he shoots the camera a wink}

Jacob: Truth be told Jeremy, is that you're always one apocalypse away from loosing it all at any given time and come this Dominion, your time has come my dear boy.

Be seeing you soon, don't disappoint.

{The screen then fades to black}
Back to top Go down

(Striker) Pearl Jam was on the mark....
Page 1 of 1