Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dax Staley
Clients
Dax Staley

Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] Empty
PostSubject: Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37]   Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 10:52 pm

::WHITE NOISE::

-Inside a dimly lit room, a high, cherry oak wooden table is occupied by Dax Staley. His elbows rest on the table in a rude manner. Sitting atop is a clear bottle with an amber looking liquid and a small shot glass sitting next to it. His hair hangs in front of his face.-

Not on my best behavior. Punished and ridiculed for something I didn’t even do. On the last episode of Dominion, the verbal lashing of our story tellers questioned my motivation, or lack thereof. Just like my father would after every little league game. Questions of whether I had that edge to be the best. The drive to become one of the greatest. Then he’d give me a couple of lashes to get my “motivation” back. And while my father only did this in the garage, I was ridiculed and pulled apart not by my competition in Burgess , but by blow-hards Dirk, Dilan, and Bob sitting comfortably at their desk to a world wide audience.

-Unscrewing the cap, Dax pours a bit of that amber liquid into the shot glass. He swirls it around and knocks it back, then fills it back up.-

Just as my father before has done, I’m thrown back out there to face Daniel Horror on the next episode of Dominion. They tell me it’s an Outlaw Rules match, which to my deduction means there are no rules. Chairs, ladders, prosthetics, and even Bob’s headset can be used as a means to an end. This match, Daniel, this match is where you help introduce Dax Staley into WrestleWorld. Here is where you know that I am the most ruthless, unforgiving being in this ‘world’. I am a living plague. I am a killer, a warrior, and a slaughter of souls.

-Dax takes the shot. Fills again and drops back another shot. This is the one that punches him in the chest. He lets out a deep cough, takes a deep breathe and pulls the hair back from his liquid contorted face. Gathering himself, he swirls the bottle, picks it up from the table and dumps out the remaining juice onto the floor. Before the last drop, lifting the bottle from it’s neck… SMASH …he shatters the bottle on the table. The sound of glass hitting the floor, he pushes off the barstool and holds the jagged bottle upwards, little blips of blood trickle from his knuckle and hand.-

Welcome to the Age of Apocalypse, Daniel. Fate has bought us together. Destiny will expose your hypocritical naming. And it will be pain, that will be your penance for standing across that ring from me. Promises mean little to me, but I can make a promise and make it a mean a whole lot – Promise you, Daniel, that when you step into the ring with me on Dominion, it’s going to be the last time you consider this as a reasonable path of adulation. I will make you beg. I will make you cry. I will make you scream. You’ll get your trial, but it will be followed by a first-class hanging.

Daniel, you will certainly know what it’s like to experience true…horror.

-Lowering the bottle, Dax takes one look over his hand, and drops it to his side. He hesitates putting it on the table but instead keeps it in his possession. A faint chuckle is picked up by the camera’s mic as Dax walks off and we …-

+FTB+
Back to top Go down

Man With A Harmonica [Dominion 37]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: